I'm in Albany without a firearm, and

Is that ALbany, New York? There are several towns/cities with that name. If you are in Albany, NY. The odds of your being a victim of violent crime is 1 in 122...the city is only safer than 8% of the cities in America. Judging by those stats, you are probably going to be ok, but I would carry a knife, a pocket full of rocks and maybe a slingshot!

Spend 30 minutes in Albany's Lincoln Park and you will wish you were armed and wearing body armor.
I'd move.

I did and I took my job and my wealth with me and gave NY the :dev3: as I crossed the state line leaving. I haven't paid state income tax since ahahaha eat it libs :funnyface:
What do state taxes have to do with libs?

You just have to live in a liberal state like NY to understand how insane it is. The liberal vamps clamp on draining your bank account at every possible turn. I know liberals who have moved to NY and their reaction was are you fucking kidding me WTF. On one of my houses in NY my property taxes which were already insanely high, 3 times what they would have been in most other states, went up 21%, 18%, and 19% bam three years in a row. If they tried to crank up property taxes at that rate in many other states the people would riot. True story, first my city said well we were going to have to raise your property taxes by 31% but we worked really hard over the weekend to reduce it to only a 21% increase. Like I was supposed to be thankful. lol In my city a guy riding a garbage truck for the city dumping trash cans...starting salary...$47k.
Hauling garbage is an underappreciated skill.

Spend 30 minutes in Albany's Lincoln Park and you will wish you were armed and wearing body armor.
I'd move.

I did and I took my job and my wealth with me and gave NY the :dev3: as I crossed the state line leaving. I haven't paid state income tax since ahahaha eat it libs :funnyface:

You just have to live in a liberal state like NY to understand how insane it is. The liberal vamps clamp on draining your bank account at every possible turn. I know liberals who have moved to NY and their reaction was are you fucking kidding me WTF. On one of my houses in NY my property taxes which were already insanely high, 3 times what they would have been in most other states, went up 21%, 18%, and 19% bam three years in a row. If they tried to crank up property taxes at that rate in many other states the people would riot. True story, first my city said well we were going to have to raise your property taxes by 31% but we worked really hard over the weekend to reduce it to only a 21% increase. Like I was supposed to be thankful. lol In my city a guy riding a garbage truck for the city dumping trash cans...starting salary...$47k.
NW Arkansas is republican yet has the highest taxes in the state and the highest cost of living in the region...
Arkansas?

Bill Clinton's state?

You want to blame their high taxes on Republicans?

Good luck!!! Lol!!!

Gun nuts can be such pussies

Here is some advice

Avoid drug and high crime areas late at night
Don't start fights
Walk away from conflicts
Don't act like an asshole like you do here

You should be fine in Albany

I'd move.

NW Arkansas is republican yet has the highest taxes in the state and the highest cost of living in the region...
Arkansas?

Bill Clinton's state?

Good luck!!! Lol!!!
Bill ain't been around since 1992...Ol' Shuckabee liked to raise taxes also...

Arkansas?

Bill Clinton's state?

Good luck!!! Lol!!!

Arkansas is still run by Democrats. They just elect a token Repug to blame everything on. Sort of the way they did it in NYC with Bloomberg.

Arkansas?

Bill Clinton's state?

Good luck!!! Lol!!!

Arkansas is still run by Democrats. They just elect a token Repug to blame everything on. Sort of the way they did it in NYC with Bloomberg.
At least it sounds that whey....It's the local taxes that are raised without elections, so I moved to Mizzouri and they can't do that....

I feel naked and extremely vulnerable.

I seriously do not understand why law abiding people like myself have to be disarmed.

Albany_train_station.jpg

OH! That's because New York City determines the law in New York State... and the majority of the 'people' living in New York City... are imbeciles.

I'd move.

You got nothing on NY, trust me. Does Arkansas tax home mortgages? I took out a $140k mortgage on one of my houses in NY...WHAM $1,800 mortgage tax, yeah a tax on a debt wtf. But what if you refinance a year later to get a lower rate, you already paid the tax once right...no WHAM you pay it again.

Arkansas?

Bill Clinton's state?

Good luck!!! Lol!!!

Most NY Republicans are liberals including gun grabber Bloomberg.

Arkansas?

Bill Clinton's state?

Good luck!!! Lol!!!

Yes... Bloomberg is as much an American as Stalin.

Is that you in the picture? You do have a very muggable face. :D

In seriousness, I'm as pro 2nd Amendment as they come, but I would kill myself if I lived in fear of being harmed every day. Try not being such a pussy. :thup:

Those are not little girls, they are liberal men

ROFLMNAO!

Liberal "men"... Now THAT is hysterical!

It's often difficult to distinguish between them.

I've often written how dumb it is to disarm the law abiding, now I've actually had the chance to experience it. Even in Manhatten I go to the ONE gun range there, just to bring my shotgun (you should see the ridiculouslness of how we have to transport it though).

I'd move.

You got nothing on NY, trust me. Does Arkansas tax home mortgages? I took out a $140k mortgage on one of my houses in NY...WHAM $1,800 mortgage tax, yeah a tax on a debt wtf. But what if you refinance a year later to get a lower rate, you already paid the tax once right...no WHAM you pay it again.
Yes, they tax it, since they require all loans in the state to be on 2-3 points above the prime lending rate...They make up the difference with higher fees and taxes...

Forum List

Back