I'm in Albany without a firearm, and

There are little girls and frail old ladies who live in Albany and have never felt so afraid that they need to carry a gun. Man up.

How's the sponsorship to the Air Force Academy coming along, by the way?
The difference is that they do not act like assholes like 2nd amendment does

He is a person who has been picked on his whole life and needs a gun to feel like a man

There are little girls and frail old ladies who live in Albany and have never felt so afraid that they need to carry a gun. Man up.

He is a person who has been picked on his whole life and needs a gun to feel like a man

Perhaps if you regularly carried on a daily basis, you'd realize how insane it is not to be armed. I am purely at luck's mercy. That's a dumb fucking way to live.

Perhaps if you regularly carried on a daily basis, you'd realize how insane it is not to be armed. I am purely at luck's mercy. That's a dumb fucking way to live.
Seems sad to go through life afraid of not being armed

Scared of every shadow, jumping at perceived threats, looking at every person as an enemy

Old ladies have a better life than you

Seems sad to go through life afraid of not being armed

Scared of every shadow, jumping at perceived threats, looking at every person as an enemy

Tell Obama's DHS and Amtrak to take this "Take Flight, Take Cover" video off of continuous loop then. It's in every Amtrak station and in amtrak train audio.

What the hell would you know about feeling like a man?

What the hell would you know about feeling like a man?

I am what is known as a real man

Walking down the street without a gun, not afraid of shadows

I have even walked the streets of Albany unarmed and lived to tell about it

Good ol' 2A!

Drones on and on and on about how his 2A rights protect him from the big bad government. But when it all boils down...he's just afraid to take on life without his helper. He's afraid of being mugged.

That has got to be tough.

I ask again, 2A....how's the application to the academy coming along? Get your appointment yet?

Hey, 2A, how many times have you been mugged?

A man tried to mug me while I was in bumper to bumper traffic in Central Islip. My 0.22 put an end to it.

So where I live, never, because I'm armed.

We also have all the hoodlums from Central Islip (CI) breaking into houses in Ronkonkoma (white neighborhood) since we're on the "borderland." They look for money and jewelry to support their drug addictions. Since I'm the first block between the neighborhood, my house, a d every other household on the Islandia (CI) and Ronkonkoma border has either been robbed, burglarized or intruded upon at least twice in the past 10 years.

That's when we got german shepards and guns.

I wish Al Sharpton would come here and talk about the Black-on-white crimes that plagues us regularly here.

A man tried to mug me while I was in bumper to bumper traffic in Central Islip. My 0.22 put an end to it.

We also have all the hoodlums from Central Islip (CI) breaking into houses in Ronkonkoma (white neighborhood) since we're on the "borderland." They look for money and jewelry to support their drug addictions. Since I'm the first block between the neighborhood, my house, a d every other household on the Islandia (CI) and Ronkonkoma border has either been robbed, burglarized or intruded upon at least twice in the past 10 years.

I wish Al Shartpon would come here and talk about the Black-on-white crimes that plagues us weekly here.
Are the German Shepherds armed also?

As long as you are not smoking, eating chicken Mcnuggets, or drinking a 24 ounce coke, you should be safe from attack.

I wish Al Sharpton would come here and talk about the Black-on-white crimes that plagues us regularly here.

If you carry on LI, then why don't you carry in Albany?

It is the same state you know.

Every other household, huh? That sounds like a lot. How many burglaries are there every year in Ronkonkoma?

I am what is known as a real man

Walking down the street without a gun, not afraid of shadows

Muggers know you as a "stupid man."

They must be terrified of me. Nobody has fucked with me yet

Even in Albany and Schenectady

It's because you're playing Russian Roulette with a 200 round chamber instead of 6.

Some of us have the balls to go through life unarmed
Some are chicken shits

I feel naked and extremely vulnerable.

I seriously do not understand why law abiding people like myself have to be disarmed.

Albany_train_station.jpg

You pose a danger to tyranny.

Forum List

Back