Im never going back to NYC, now tourists are being kicked out of hotels so migrants can move in

That city is now a REAL LIVE SHIT TURD........................BIDENS AMERICA

LOL

Mr. Yamoguchi arrives from Japan on a business trip and he is told "pack your shyte, you're going to be sleeping out on the streets because we have some illegally immigrants we need to house. Oh, and here's an 'I love New York' button for your troubles"

It's become very conspicuous that nobody is offering any substantive praise of Trump anymore on this board. It's turned into whining and spamming instead.

This is not a recipe for winning and it has to change!

Trump has an antiwar message up his sleeve but he needs some encouragement that shows that American become antiwar.

Otherwise, Biden is going to be successful with his prowar campaign against Russia.

The state has sprung the trap! The same old trap that's been used many times in the past, and it's like Trump's supporters didn't see it coming.

Is it already too late for Trump to fight back. America's history on presidential wars doesn't spell out a pretty story for challengers!

I stay updated on NYC news and its not doing fine at all. why do u think I dont want to visit?? I didnt feel that way in 2019/2020
Your feelings?

Feelings? :auiqs.jpg:

Okay.

Facts:

DiNapoli: NYC Tourism Approaches Full Recovery, Still Top Major U.S. Tourist Destination​

Visitor Spending, Tax Revenues Surpass Pre-Pandemic Levels

Tourism Related Jobs and International Visitors Still Lag

May 23, 2024

Didney is hurtin like a muthafucka
Disney annual/quarterly gross profit history and growth rate from 2010 to 2024. Gross profit can be defined as the profit a company makes after deducting the variable costs directly associated with making and selling its products or providing its services.
  • Disney gross profit for the quarter ending March 31, 2024 was $7.911B, a 9.89% increase year-over-year.
  • Disney gross profit for the twelve months ending March 31, 2024 was $31.245B, a 8.72% increase year-over-year.
  • Disney annual gross profit for 2023 was $29.697B, a 4.86% increase from 2022.
  • Disney annual gross profit for 2022 was $28.321B, a 27.07% increase from 2021.
  • Disney annual gross profit for 2021 was $22.287B, a 3.62% increase from 2020.

You need to keep up, Dollywood is the number one park over both Disney parks
Fans of 11-time Grammy Award–winning singer Dolly Parton
Get info without
leaving the page.

came to her aid this week, in response to a tacky, homophobic hit piece published by a right-wing magazine.

The Federalist is a conservative outlet that has previously taken aim at Taylor Swift, accusing her of indoctrinating her listeners into man-hating feminism, a thinly veiled grievance about their inability to control the thoughts of young women. Now it’s taken aim at the Queen of Country herself, likely for much the same reason.

The newest article took issue with Parton using her Christian faith as a rationale for her acceptance of all people, including those who identify as LGBTQ+.

Forum List

Back