I'm researching DeSantis. Here's some of what I found

I just don't get it. Why do people vote for any of these jerkoffs?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump is pounding DeSantis in Florida for not being a tax and spend leftist. It's pathetic. Everything Trump is hitting is for DeSantis not being a leftist.

Some examples, Trump is hitting DeSantis for:

- voting to raise the SS retirement age to 70. SS is not sustainable and DeSantis is taking the hard road of dealing with it, Trump is being self centered and irresponsible and taking the easy attacks on DeSantis

- Disney. Fuck Trump.

- Worse of all, Trump is bashing the Fair Tax, which I'm a huge supporter of for both privacy and economics. I don't support the prebate, but a sales tax replacing all taxes would be such a great economic and privacy move
what's the prebate?

I also support DeS tax plans (please answer Q above)

I'm perplexed by Trump running as a leftist against DeSantis and attacking DeSantis for being a tax cutting conservative. Democrats aren't going to vote for Trump, who is he trying to appeal to? I don't get it

I'm perplexed by Trump running as a leftist against DeSantis and attacking DeSantis for being a tax cutting conservative. Democrats aren't going to vote for Trump, who is he trying to appeal to? I don't get it

I would say he is trying to damage DeSantis so that in the event DeSantis wins the GOP nomination he will not win the General Election.

Lesser-of-two-evils is, essentially, negotiating with terrorists. It might (but usually won't) give you desirable short term results, but it always makes things worse in the long run.

what's the prebate?

I also support DeS tax plans (please answer Q above)

Sure. I use the term Fair Tax because that is the best known implementation of a national sales tax. The Fair Tax is a sales tax (I agree with) that eliminates ALL other taxes (I agree with). It also contains the pre-bate (which I oppose).

The pre-bate is you take the national poverty rate and give everyone a pre-bate of those taxes. Say the poverty rate is 20K and the tax rate is 23%. Then everyone in the country gets a prebate of 20K * 23% no matter how much they spend. So if you're at the poverty rate, you pay zero. If you're above it, you just get the poverty rate part back, if you're below it, you make money on taxes.

My issue with it is that government is still collecting data on all taxpayers and enabling fraud. We should not have any welfare at the Federal level, that should be a debate for States

Give me something worth voting for...The GOP hasn't done that since Reagan.
Not since Reagan----agreed. However, I will vote for Trump yet again because he has been the better of the rest since President Reagan. I will vote for any conservative that wins the nomination, during these times that try men's souls.

Not since Reagan----agreed. However, I will vote for Trump yet again because he has been the better of the rest since President Reagan. I will vote for any conservative that wins the nomination, during these times that try men's souls.

There has not been a conservative to win the nomination since a guy named Calvin

Desantis wore the uniform. That beats Trump who General Kelly called...

Former White House chief of staff tells friends that Trump ‘is the most flawed person’ he’s ever met​

I'm sorry, but "serving" the federal government is not the same as serving the COUNTRY

You are the problem.

Forum List

Back