I'm researching DeSantis. Here's some of what I found

Kelly, defended Vindman, something tells me he wouldn't have the courage to defend any of the FBI/DOJ/IRS wistleblowers speaking out on the Russia hoax.
Kelly defended Vindman?

I was right (though this is not rocket science, to be sure)

If CNN likes the person... you likely have a BIG liar on your hands.. :rolleyes:

I didn't see it, but I'm having a hard time blaming DeSantis for it. Isn't that on Twitter? That is a question. Again, I heard about it but didn't see it
It was an unqualified catastrophe.

Nearly 1/2 hour late because of "technical glitches" that should have been ironed out long before the time to go online.

His announcement was a cliche and platitude laden yawn fest.

The Q & A was a softball ass kissing session, that went nowhere near Ukraine, China, the WHO, and WEF.

I tuned in to try and find a reason to like him, and had to turn it off because it was one cringe after another.

Barring a Ron Paul 2.0 swooping in to save the day, I'll be sitting out again.

I didn't see it, but I'm having a hard time blaming DeSantis for it. Isn't that on Twitter? That is a question. Again, I heard about it but didn't see it
me too

yeh, it's on Twitter or someone messing with it

I'm perplexed by Trump running as a leftist against DeSantis and attacking DeSantis for being a tax cutting conservative. Democrats aren't going to vote for Trump, who is he trying to appeal to? I don't get it
don't see Trump as running as a leftist

???

You know that because the teevee told you.
there is a smidgen of truth there, that Trump didn't get so many women voters

But I know plenty of women who voted for Trump. Not all women are whiners who want a female-loving saint (w/a history that is nothing but...) for president. Even women can figure out that Trump's policies for america: good

bidum:

nuff said

You know that because the teevee told you.

Kelly defended Vindman?

I was right (though this is not rocket science, to be sure)

If CNN likes the person... you likely have a BIG liar on your hands.. :rolleyes:

Kelly also defended retired Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman for raising concerns about the President's call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky -- the call at the heart of the President's impeachment. And Kelly has said he believes Bolton's allegation that Trump conditioned US security aid to Ukraine on an investigation into political rivals.

Kelly also defended retired Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman for raising concerns about the President's call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky -- the call at the heart of the President's impeachment. And Kelly has said he believes Bolton's allegation that Trump conditioned US security aid to Ukraine on an investigation into political rivals.

well, do you have proof Trump didn't do that last thing? not saying he did, but one has to realize that Kelly was closer to the subject than you or I... just saying

What I am NOT saying is that it was exactly a mortal (hell worthy) sin if Trump did do that. After all, corruption matters (at least to sane Americans)

Bull shit, the president following Trump dwarfed him. He's repeatedly sold us out to our most bitter enemy for personal wealth for his family. Biden is a traitor, Trump is an ass. I'll take the ass any day with that choice
This thread is about Desantis. Also, not sure Biden "dwarfed" Trump?? Desantis "dwarfs" both Trump and Biden based on his age and military service.

well, do you have proof Trump didn't do that last thing? not saying he did, but one has to realize that Kelly was closer to the subject than you or I... just saying

What I am NOT saying is that it was exactly a mortal (hell worthy) sin if Trump did do that. After all, corruption matters (at least to sane Americans)
With the indisputable level of corruption involving the US justice system and Ukriane's own corruption at this point I don't care if he did.

Nearly 1/2 hour late because of "technical glitches" that should have been ironed out long before the time to go online.

The Q & A was a softball ass kissing session, that went nowhere near Ukraine, China, the WHO, and WEF.

I tuned in to try and find a reason to like him, and had to turn it off because it was one cringe after another.

It seems a little early to make that call. DeSantis is a young guy and in the end it should be about his policies and translating his State policies to Federal policies. I'm not arguing he's there yet

don't see Trump as running as a leftist

???

Trump is pounding DeSantis in Florida for not being a tax and spend leftist. It's pathetic. Everything Trump is hitting is for DeSantis not being a leftist.

Some examples, Trump is hitting DeSantis for:

- voting to raise the SS retirement age to 70. SS is not sustainable and DeSantis is taking the hard road of dealing with it, Trump is being self centered and irresponsible and taking the easy attacks on DeSantis

- Disney. Fuck Trump.

- Worse of all, Trump is bashing the Fair Tax, which I'm a huge supporter of for both privacy and economics. I don't support the prebate, but a sales tax replacing all taxes would be such a great economic and privacy move

Last edited:

It was the equivalent of bidum falling up the stairs to get inside the airplane OR falling off his bicycle....LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump is pounding DeSantis in Florida for not being a tax and spend leftist. It's pathetic. Everything Trump is hitting is for DeSantis not being a leftist.

Some examples, Trump is hitting DeSantis for:

- voting to raise the SS retirement age to 70. SS is not sustainable and DeSantis is taking the hard road of dealing with it, Trump is being self centered and irresponsible and taking the easy attacks on DeSantis

- Disney. Fuck Trump.

- Worse of all, Trump is bashing the Fair Tax, which I'm a huge supporter of for both privacy and economics. I don't support the prebate, but a sales tax replacing all taxes would be such a great economic and privacy move

My daugher and I laugh that Trump is giving the best argument for voting FOR DeSantis

Forum List

Back