I'm very sad today, the Establishment just hurt President Trumps re-election chances significantly

Trump didn't get involved - other than stamping his little foot after it was over.
Yep, he ran off to play some golf, get refreshed and back to the madhouse on Sunday.

Yeah, hiring Swamp Creatures and starting trade wars must be exhausting. He'll hide from reporters and fight his Twitter wars.
Anything to piss off Commiecrats is good.

And that's where we stop believing you are a patriot. You would allowed this country to be destroyed on any and all fronts, so long as you thought you were "sticking it" to the opposition.

Party before country, fuck yeah! 'MURICA!! PEW-PEW-PEW!!!

Trump didn't get involved - other than stamping his little foot after it was over.
Yep, he ran off to play some golf, get refreshed and back to the madhouse on Sunday.

Yeah, hiring Swamp Creatures and starting trade wars must be exhausting. He'll hide from reporters and fight his Twitter wars.

And that's where we stop believing you are a patriot. You would allowed this country to be destroyed on any and all fronts, so long as you thought you were "sticking it" to the opposition.

:lol:

It's the last thing they have to hold on to.

As Hossfly already said, this is an issue of faith.

Have you ever had a crisis of faith? It's not a pleasant experience.

There is a ton of legislation that needs to be done this year. This will give Trump some breathing room until the next budget is due. I'll bet he has something up his sleeve until then. Schumer and the rest of the Commie left had better step lightly the rest of the year.

the only thing he has up his sleeve is his arm, dude.

you've be conned, just like anyone else who made the mistake of doing business with this jackass
I'm not worried in the least. You just keep watching his sleeve until the other hand comes around and slaps the taste out of your mouth. He's mighty tricky.

keep telling yourself that, i'm sure it helps ease the pain

No pain, no gain.

no brain ,no chance

A crisis of faith is premature ejaculation. Your definition of faith is different from mine.

You mean like when I went from being a fundamentalist to being an agnostic, that kind of crisis?

Maybe not. That was more of an awakening. So - no. I guess I haven't.

A crisis of faith is premature ejaculation. Your definition of faith is different from mine.

I'm sorry, do what now?

I think what you describe is pretty much the definition of being close-minded. If it doesn't fit your perceptions and beliefs, you just reject it.

I'm still trying to put together why your hatred is so strong for Democrats ... and if you are actually a man of faith ... and how you match the New Testament and Christ's teachings with the aforementioned hatred ... it's a lot to wrap a mind around.

Addendum question for any and all posting herein: Are you aware that there are Christian Democrats?

you over estimate the dems candidate field, Cant win em all especially when your own party has no spine.

There is a ton of legislation that needs to be done this year. This will give Trump some breathing room until the next budget is due. I'll bet he has something up his sleeve until then. Schumer and the rest of the Commie left had better step lightly the rest of the year.

you've be conned, just like anyone else who made the mistake of doing business with this jackass

You're an expert on con jobs, snow jobs and negativity as that is all you've ever gotten from your buddies, the Democrats. Your zeal to trash Trump at every turn like you have the inside straight is amusing considering it must be predicated on some fantasy that you ever have or ever will get significantly better from any other politician.

I refuse to listen to the people who say, "Still better than Hillary." As if there weren't sixteen other people on stage with Trump, and a couple who were actually conservative. You voted for a long time Democrat over lifelong Republicans, and you want to cry "RINO" over anybody who disagrees with him? And all over his most unrealistic promises? Go fuck yourselves.

I can only hit 'like' once, so I'm going to quote you and clap like a demented seal.

BRAVO!

Your an expert on con jobs, snow jobs and negativity as that is all you've ever gotten from your buddies, the Democrats. Your zeal to trash Trump at every turn like you have the inside straight is amusing considering it must be predicated on some fantasy that you ever have or ever will get significantly better from any other politician.

i'm not a democrat

you are, however, a moron, who's willing to lick trump's ass because he gave you $12/week in tax cuts that his idiotic tariffs are going to evaporate anyway

carry on

i'm not a democrat
Wrong.

you are, however, a moron,
Really wrong.

who's willing to lick trump's ass because he gave you $12/week in tax cuts
Stupid wrong. You have an amazing talent for bullshitting yourself and believing everything you say. But the only one you ever convince of your certainty is YOU.

Drop dead.

you over estimate the dems candidate field, Cant win em all especially when your own party has no spine.

No clue what YOU are talking about. _I_ am talking about Trump being primaried for 2020.

Recommendations?
Talking about him winning again cause you got nobody and nothing to run on

Dude. Seriously. This thread is about Trump and what damage today did to his 2020 run. I'm saying if he is primaried, who would you like to see run. This isn't a thread about Democrats. I'm sorry, it just isn't. Everybody already knows what you think and how you feel, Christ knows you've said it often enough. SO. Back on track.

Would you still vote for Trump. If you feel he needs to be primaried, who would you like to see run.

I've already chosen my candidate.

The Rock reveals why he’s ‘seriously considering’ running for president

When pressed on whether he's looking at a 2020 candidacy, Johnson acknowledges that that would "probably be the case."

Interestingly, Johnson suggests in an interview with Variety that he plans to run for the office four years later due to film obligations. "Realistically, as we go into 2018, when you look at my slate as we're developing and shooting into 2019 and 2020, the slate goes deep into 2021, so it feels like the realistic consideration would be 2024," he says.

Though he was previously registered as a Republican and has appeared at the Republican convention to boost voter registration, according to the Washington Post, he tells USA today, "Right now I'm an independent."

But if he were to run next year, he has a few things already going for him.

No clue what YOU are talking about. _I_ am talking about Trump being primaried for 2020.

Recommendations?

Dude. Seriously. This thread is about Trump and what damage today did to his 2020 run. I'm saying if he is primaried, who would you like to see run. This isn't a thread about Democrats. I'm sorry, it just isn't. Everybody already knows what you think and how you feel, Christ knows you've said it often enough. SO. Back on track.

Would you still vote for Trump. If you feel he needs to be primaried, who would you like to see run.

When pressed on whether he's looking at a 2020 candidacy, Johnson acknowledges that that would "probably be the case."

Interestingly, Johnson suggests in an interview with Variety that he plans to run for the office four years later due to film obligations. "Realistically, as we go into 2018, when you look at my slate as we're developing and shooting into 2019 and 2020, the slate goes deep into 2021, so it feels like the realistic consideration would be 2024," he says.

Though he was previously registered as a Republican and has appeared at the Republican convention to boost voter registration, according to the Washington Post, he tells USA today, "Right now I'm an independent."

He wont be....next,,,,you still have nobody and nothing to run on

Recommendations?

He wont be....next,,,,you still have nobody and nothing to run on

Wow. You really don't want to discuss the subject at hand. Okay. Thanks for the insight.

Forum List

Back