I'm voting for the black guy

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
No, not the half black guys the Demonrats like to run, but a REAL black man who scares all the leftie tards.

Dems in Michigan, show us youre no longer the party of the KKK and vote for John James.

"Fucking John James..... That would SUCK!"

Well maybe he won’t, but the story is really why Andrew Gillum and Stacey abrams get wall to wall press and James doesn’t even get a mention. If this doesn’t probe that the msm is just a shill for the Democratic Party, then nothing ever will. When it comes to black conservatives the Democratic Party is more racist than anyone.

No, not the half black guys the Demonrats like to run, but a REAL black man who scares all the leftie tards.

Dems in Michigan, show us youre no longer the party of the KKK and vote for John James.

There ain't no "party of the KKK", sorry.

Well maybe he won’t, but the story is really why Andrew Gillum and Stacey abrams get wall to wall press and James doesn’t even get a mention. If this doesn’t probe that the msm is just a shill for the Democratic Party, then nothing ever will. When it comes to black conservatives the Democratic Party is more racist than anyone.

The media won’t cover a black conservative because they don’t want people to know they exist

The media won’t cover a black conservative because they don’t want people to know they exist
Well they will if they can accuse him of rape!

This reporter's reaction reminds me so much of their hysteria over Trump.

I really want to see that again, locally! It's fun watching libs go mad!

There ain't no "party of the KKK", sorry.

Yes there is, it's called democrats.

John James is on my ballot. He is an appealing candidate with the very best of intentions, I think. Any other time, I would vote for him. But not this time. I have often voted Republican...GHWBush in '92 and McCain in the 2K primary, plus State folks, and I would listen to James if it were normal times. But Trump said a vote for a Republican is a vote for him, and I believe him. I've seen Republican after Republican fall, cave or run for the hills...and I am certain this James kid wont have a chance to be an individual in DC if seasoned veterans can't stand on their hind legs anymore. So I hope he loses this election but not his conviction to try again in better times.

It would be amazing if Michigan elected a conservative senator. Our next governor is likely to be a Democrat though.

John James is on my ballot. He is an appealing candidate with the very best of intentions, I think. Any other time, I would vote for him. But not this time. I have often voted Republican...GHWBush in '92 and McCain in the 2K primary, plus State folks, and I would listen to James if it were normal times. But Trump said a vote for a Republican is a vote for him, and I believe him. I've seen Republican after Republican fall, cave or run for the hills...and I am certain this James kid wont have a chance to be an individual in DC if seasoned veterans can't stand on their hind legs anymore. So I hope he loses this election but not his conviction to try again in better times.

That is some goofball asinine childish logic

Really? So when Trump says ..a vote for ?______ is a vote for him, he doesn't mean they will cowtow to his scapegoating, lying and hate-mongering? He doesn't mean that they have no voice of their own, just become an echo of him like good little suck-ups?

I am sorry John James is caught up in this big-picture horror thru no fault of his own. He deserves better. But I will not vote for a Trumpbot.

Racism only exists against LEFT WING BLACKS.

It’s not possible to be racist against Conservative blacks.

Really? So when Trump says ..a vote for ?______ is a vote for him, he doesn't mean they will cowtow to his scapegoating, lying and hate-mongering? He doesn't mean that they have no voice of their own, just become an echo of him like good little suck-ups?

I am sorry John James is caught up in this big-picture horror thru no fault of his own. He deserves better. But I will not vote for a Trumpbot.

You think he is a good man but because Trump said something mean you are going to punish James.

Ridiculous

Democrats and Liberals like to refer to conservative Blacks as Uncle Toms to be derogatory. It actually is a compliment. Uncle Tom was a Christian martyr character in the story who refused to betray the location of two black women who “escaped the plantation”.

Only a deranged Liberal mindset could turn this into an insult.

Forum List

Back