Immigration is Destroying America.

Take some time to try and learn about the country.
You don't know the first thing about this country.

As a matter of fact, I do.

No you don't you need to open a history book, or at least read wikipedia for starters. Your ignorance is glaring for anyone with knowledge on these issues to see.

But since I am here to educate, I will get you on the path with some light readng on the matter.

Immigration Act of 1924 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chinese Exclusion Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's not going to happen, champ. What needs to be stopped is ILLEGAL immigration. As for competition, it's what made and continues to make America great.

It wont happened because democrats need cheap votes and republican donors want cheap labor.

It won't happen because that's not what America is about. Take some time to try and learn about the country. You'll be impressed. Also, learn the difference between legal and ILLEGAL immigration.

It won't happen because the US is running out of gardeners.

Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

You're a silly person. Protectionism is destroying America. Idiots like you, just to be clear.

Look , the only way to protect your job is to limit competition . Become a neurosurgeon. Otherwise Juan is going to take your dishwasher job away from you.

Another way is to stop immigration.

That's not going to happen, champ. What needs to be stopped is ILLEGAL immigration. As for competition, it's what made and continues to make America great.

So you don't mind then if someone is brought into where YOU work, to do they same job you're doing (except at half the wage you're getting), and COMPETE for YOUR job with YOU, and he does just as good a job as you do, right Uncletard ? Right ? Right ?

And your greedy bosses are closely watching. :badgrin:

Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

You're a silly person. Protectionism is destroying America. Idiots like you, just to be clear.

America is practicing Protectionism?

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

Ayup.

It wont happened because democrats need cheap votes and republican donors want cheap labor.

It won't happen because that's not what America is about. Take some time to try and learn about the country. You'll be impressed. Also, learn the difference between legal and ILLEGAL immigration.

Like how they both take jobs away from Americans ?

Like how they both weaken the US economy by extracting Billions$$ from it in remittances$$$$ ?

Like how they both weaken America's natural resource supply, by increasing consumption ?

Like how they both increase environmental destruction ? (pollution, waste disposal, etc)

Like how they both worsen overcrowding ? (schools, hospitals, govt offices, recreational facilities, etc)

Like how they both increase traffic congestion ?

Like how they both reduce wages ?

Like how they both reduce the USA tax base ?

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

So you denounce protectionism, huh ? Well, do you lock your home's doors and windows ? Do you lock your car ? Use a password for your bank account ? Everyone needs to be protectionist, and every nation does also. Without it, all the harms you quoted in your Post # 2209 are present, and harming you. But YOU KNOW that, right ? :D

Last edited:

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

Not nearly as much as it needs to be.

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

So you denounce protectionism, huh ?

Yes.

Nice try. There is no such word in Spanish as "dejastes" Maybe you mispelled one of the conjugations of dejar.

dejaste without the S - is Left. The more correct word should have been izquierdista [leftist] or its plural form

No sir.

The correct spelling is either "dejasteis" or dejaste. meaning You left - not izquierdista.

Although you do sound like an izquierdista.

Mi español no es muy bueno - Voy a tomar su palabra para ella - Pero amablemente no vuelvas a llamarme un hombre de izquierda Tú otra vez-Gracias

Honkies saved the continent from the spear chuckers who were just waisting it.

I thought the term "spear chucker"was reserved for African Natives not Indigenous Americans , and by the way asshat - I've never chucked a spear in my life - unless you consider the javelin a spear .

What European Tribe are your ancestors from ? - and are you really a conservative or just another degenerate Libtard trying to create a bad avatar of conservatives - what you want them to be viewed as . No conservative I ever met is as racist as you seem to be - but plently of Dumbocrats are.
So how many people have you scalped?

None yet - I'm waiting for the revolution so I can scalp me some Libtards and faggots :lol: which one are you ?

dejaste without the S - is Left. The more correct word should have been izquierdista [leftist] or its plural form

No sir.

The correct spelling is either "dejasteis" or dejaste. meaning You left - not izquierdista.

Although you do sound like an izquierdista.

Mi español no es muy bueno - Voy a tomar su palabra para ella - Pero amablemente no vuelvas a llamarme un hombre de izquierda Tú otra vez-Gracias

This is America. Please speak ENGLISH. Take his word for it IN ENGLISH.

Forum List

Back