Immigration is Destroying America.

If they live "under the shadow of fear" it is a shadow of their own making. Personal responsibility.

True. But, we also have a personal responsibility to not tempt others into crime. For example, if you leave a pile of cash on the seat of your car with the window down next to a sidewalk in a town where no one knows you and a kid who's never stolen a thing in life walks by and takes it thus starting a life of crime... you are guilty of baiting that kid into a life of crime. As another example, if you give a crying kid candy you are making that kid into a spoiled brat. Who's to blame for the spoiled kid? Who's to blame for the illegal taking advantage of the anchor baby process? Here kids try this free candy it'll make you feel good.

Responsibility is not always a one way street.

The United States existing as a powerful, prosperous nation cannot be reasonably construed as some kind of irresponsible "temptation." That is one of the most absurd things I've read here since what's-his-name's last post.

Clearly you have not seen the full page ads the democrats run in mexico inviting them to come here for welfare.

Interesting..............it was only 100 years ago that they said immigration was the bulwark that helped shore up the standard of liberty.

Quick question............how many Tea Party Patriots, or even those in the GOP can trace their lineage back to the Nina, Pinta, or Santa Maria?

For that matter, how many of them are natives of this country? I'm guessing none, because we (as in Europeans) stole this country from the Native Americans.

If you're gonna bitch about what is going on with this country, you have to include ALL of those who are in this country.

It's not just the white people anymore...............those who have been left in the shadows are now starting to come to the forefront, and guess what............they're not white.

Interestingly enough, they don't harbor much resentment, they just want to be treated fairly.

Feel free to give all your property to a Native American and jump on a boat back to Europe if you really feel that way.

Otherwise you're just full of shit, as usual.

I notice you didn't answer the question, but rather threw out a bunch of word salad insults and bullshit.

BTW.....................don't forget....................it was only around 100 to 150 years ago that Irish and Italians were resented for their immigration into this country.

Face it..............there always has been (and probably always will be) a group of people in this country who are going to be vilified and looked down upon because they "aren't from around here and need to go back".

Including the nutter's ancestors.

True. But, we also have a personal responsibility to not tempt others into crime. For example, if you leave a pile of cash on the seat of your car with the window down next to a sidewalk in a town where no one knows you and a kid who's never stolen a thing in life walks by and takes it thus starting a life of crime... you are guilty of baiting that kid into a life of crime. As another example, if you give a crying kid candy you are making that kid into a spoiled brat. Who's to blame for the spoiled kid? Who's to blame for the illegal taking advantage of the anchor baby process? Here kids try this free candy it'll make you feel good.

The United States existing as a powerful, prosperous nation cannot be reasonably construed as some kind of irresponsible "temptation." That is one of the most absurd things I've read here since what's-his-name's last post.

Clearly you have not seen the full page ads the democrats run in mexico inviting them to come here for welfare.

Wrong again.

I've seen those ads ... run by Smithfield which was owned by Koch until the Chinese bought them.

PROVE Dem-owned companies are advertising for help in Mexico.

Wrong again.

I've seen those ads ... run by Smithfield which was owned by Koch until the Chinese bought them.

PROVE Dem-owned companies are advertising for help in Mexico.

Why would that be??????steve

Incorrect.

My purpose here (for the moment) is to use an accurate Descriptor

You have already admitted that your purpose here is to attempt - in the most childish and ham-handed of ways - to insult my fellow Americans specifically and exclusively for being born American citizens, as perhaps you yourself were. The difference between you and those American citizens against whom you cast your little barbs is that YOU are deserving of disdain; YOU have earned enmity.

And YOU can go fuck yourself. Do not insult my fellow Americans for being Americans. You lack the intelligence to direct your ire at its rightful target, and you lack the character and understanding to ever be a real American.

I have insulted no one...

Disingenuous douche. You don't even have the sack to stand behind your own words. Again you prove yourself unworthy of being an American.

I suggest you take the matter up with those democrats.

Suggestion, from Muslim Islamist immigrants who appear to be jihadist, is not something that Americans should listen to even for a second. The end goal is always the same - to destroy America, abolish the Constitution, and convert it into an Islamic state. So is the stated goal of the North America Muslim Brotherhood.

Suggestion, from Muslim Islamist immigrants who appear to be jihadist, is not something that Americans should listen to even for a second. The end goal is always the same - to destroy America, abolish the Constitution, and convert it into an Islamic state. So is the stated goal of the North America Muslim Brotherhood.
A faith that actually believes what its Holy Book says? For shame.

If, as you have now admitted, your purpose here is to insult my fellow Americans then you can go right ahead and fuck yourself. After you're done, you can get the fuck out of my country if you disdain my fellow citizens precisely for being American citizens.

:fu:
Incorrect.

My purpose here (for the moment) is to use an accurate Descriptor

You have already admitted that your purpose here is to attempt - in the most childish and ham-handed of ways - to insult my fellow Americans specifically and exclusively for being born American citizens, as perhaps you yourself were. The difference between you and those American citizens against whom you cast your little barbs is that YOU are deserving of disdain; YOU have earned enmity.

And YOU can go fuck yourself. Do not insult my fellow Americans for being Americans. You lack the intelligence to direct your ire at its rightful target, and you lack the character and understanding to ever be a real American.

All those things apply accurately TO YOU.

Which lie of yours should we believe, that you are an Eisenhower Republican who wants an new operation wetback, or the one about you being an Hispanic independent that is just here to blindly list this bullshit pile of lies of yours?

The more you talk about me telling lies, the dumber you look. Hundreds of people in this thread have long ago accepted what I've said about my background, and this has been discussed in dozens of threads. You coming in here now calling it lies, does ONE THING > make you look stupid.

And YOU are a LIBERAL, who supports immigration and multi-culturalism.
ROFL caught in yet another blatant lie and you just keep digging and deflecting. Hundreds of people have accepted that you are a lying racist biggot. I'm sure there might be one person who still thinks you are an independent and not an Eisenhower Republican as previously self-identified and still identified by your avatar. And yes, just because you may be hispanic does not mean you are immune to bigotry and racism against immigrants.

I'm a conservative libertarian. I support legal immigration of qualified candidates. And yes, I support multi-culturalism. In my opinion the valid problems you list are all solvable problems by themselves. Further immigration may put emphasis on the problems in the case of accepting immigrants who are not qualified, but immigration is not the cause of these problems. The problems for the most part are caused by the libtard policies.

Perhaps you should qualify which immigrants you are complaining about. Is it the English or Canadian immigrants who come here on green cards and earn the same as if not more than Americans and pay their taxes?

"Caught' ? Where ? How ? You say things, and offer no basis for them.

Now you say >> "Hundreds of people have accepted that you are a lying racist biggot." But I've challenged you to show ONE example of anything I've said that is racist or bigoted, and you've FAILED to do that. All you do is laughably repeat the words over and over, and now ludicrously claim hundreds of other people think it too.

HA HA HA. I doubt that you have any idea how ridiculous you look. Well, let me know when you think you've come up with that ONE EXAMPLE of me saying something racist or bigoted. I'm still waiting for that. And BTW, so are the hundreds of other people. :lol:

And you also claim that I identified myself as an Eisenhower Republican. Yeah ? where did I do that ? I think I challenged you on that before, and your FLUNKED on that one too. So I'm still waiting for that too. Got a quote ? Got a Post # ? Got a page # ? Got anything ? :lol:

And as a supporter of multiculturalism, you CANNOT be a Conservative. Conservatives are Nationalists. As such, we oppose multiculturalism. We wish to CONSERVE the values and principles, and culture of America. We abide by te definitiion of a NATION > a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture and language in common.
Since you are a multiculturalist, that makes you a LIBERAL, and of the highest degree.

As for immigration itself, sure it is the cause of many of our problems. All listed in the Harms of immigration list. Maybe some of them (like remittances) you are clueless about, but most of these harms are self-explanatory, and even 10 year olds in the 5th grade could understand & explain them easily. And NO, I don't have to qualify which immigrants I'm talking about. Just a quick look at the Harms list shows that ANY immigrants are harmful to America.

Last edited:
Of course anyone who is even slightly educated knows that the term "Native American" refers to those peoples who had populated North and South America prior to large-scale European exploration and eventual settlement.

A person who is not a Native American but was born in the US would be referred to as a "native-born American." Even children in kindergarten are aware of this distinction.

And - of course - anyone born in the US is a United States citizen, so the term "anchor baby" is a gratuitous and inappropriate slur against American citizens by people who do not possess the intelligence to direct their ire at its rightful target.

FALSE!
"Native American" means born in the USA. Just because a few young, scatter-brained ultra-liberals thought they'd like to change the correct term, "American Indian", to "Native American" doesn't make it correct. It is 100% INcorrect, just as the term African-American is also incorrect, to describe black people. I have known 4 guys in my life who immigrated to the US from Africa. They are from Botswana, Tanzania, South Africa, and Rhodesia (now called Zimbabwe).
All are African-Americans. All 4 are White.

The word "native" refers to where one is born. You can't come along and change the American English language, just because you feel like it.

I too, find them to be very unfortunately, 95% stuck in a Reagan world that never really existed. And I've already indicated that quite clearly. But the Reaganism they unfortunately are afflicted with, is seperate from many other issues, which I, as a true conservative (in the Eisenhower mold) do agree with, as I also stated in the OP. And none of this is inconsistent with my postings on other threads (Note: Eisenhower had a 91-92% tax on the wealthiest income brackets for all 8 years of his administration).

Which lie of yours should we believe, that you are a true conservative in the Eisenhower Republican mold who wants a new operation wetback, or the one about you being a Hispanic independent that is just here to blindly list this bullshit pile of lies of yours?

HA HA. This guy doe a great job of defeating himself. Note how his post says > in the Eisenhower Republican mold,

BUT.....his big bad letters in the quote DON'T say that. There, the word "Republican" is missing. I didn't say it. He ADDED it in, and then tried to attribute it to me. Stupid. How awfully stupid. :eusa_whistle:

Of course anyone who is even slightly educated knows that the term "Native American" refers to those peoples who had populated North and South America prior to large-scale European exploration and eventual settlement.

A person who is not a Native American but was born in the US would be referred to as a "native-born American." Even children in kindergarten are aware of this distinction.

And - of course - anyone born in the US is a United States citizen, so the term "anchor baby" is a gratuitous and inappropriate slur against American citizens by people who do not possess the intelligence to direct their ire at its rightful target.

FALSE!
"Native American" means born in the USA. Just because a few young, scatter-brained ultra-liberals thought they'd like to change the correct term, "American Indian", to "Native American" doesn't make it correct. It is 100% INcorrect, just as the term African-American is also incorrect, to describe black people. I have known 4 guys in my life who immigrated to the US from Africa. They are from Botswana, Tanzania, South Africa, and Rhodesia (now called Zimbabwe).
All are African-Americans. All 4 are White.

The word "native" refers to where one is born. You can't come along and change the American English language, just because you feel like it.
He has issues understanding that in technical terms, he's a squatter. The Native Americans had a terrible immigration policy. They should have slaughtered us as we came ashore.

Each Thanksgiving, let's remember the Native Americans who showed compassion to the dirt-poor, starving, illegal immigrants who came to this land hoping to make a better life.

Anyone who has a problem with immigration has a problem with America. This is a nation founded by immigrants and built by immigrants. Anyone who has a problem with immigration to the US can fuck off back to a 16th century London slum.

GO FUCK YOURSELF, you Traitor-Moron!!

Each Thanksgiving, let's remember the Native Americans who showed compassion to the dirt-poor, starving, illegal immigrants who came to this land hoping to make a better life.

Anyone who has a problem with immigration has a problem with America. This is a nation founded by immigrants and built by immigrants. Anyone who has a problem with immigration to the US can fuck off back to a 16th century London slum.

GO FUCK YOURSELF, you Traitor-Moron!!
A testy squatter...

Again, sadly, we see that some people are either too stupid or so un-American (or both) that they cannot or will not distinguish between LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigration.

Some low-life idiots would even advocate keeping immediate family members apart because of their own personal fear and weakness. Such people cannot rightfully be called Americans themselves.

For almost everything on the Harms of Immigration list, THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE between LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigration. Only those liars who, for their own personal interest, wish to push immigration on us, say this lunacy.

Family ties (AKA "chain migration") is exactly the ABOMINATION that has brought about the gross overpopulation of the USA, and all the harms we now suffer because of it. This has damages America greatly, and those :evil: who push this idiocy cannot rightfully be called Americans themselves. They are nothing but shallow opportunists, interested only in what is good for THEM, personally.

Of course, 'Operation Wetback' will NEVER happen again, if for no other reason than that the first time a number of US citizens were forcibly deported. Illegal immigration is a serious problem, but real Americans will not stand for that.

REAL Americans will not stand for the immigration invasion now occuring in America. Eventually, the vested interests supporting it will fall by the wayside, and a new Operation Wetback will ensue, mass deporting all illegal aliens. At the same time, legal immigration and visa issuance will stop.

Short of a Constitutional Amendment (which, for reasons obvious to anyone with reason and a knowledge of history, is NOT going to happen) anyone born in the US, with few exceptions, is a US citizen. People who feel compelled to insult American citizens when they are really angry at their parents can go fuck themselves.

True, but you have to admit the anchor baby process is more than a bit disingenuous as a way to circumvent the immigration process. Valid but disingenuous. I would support an Amendment defining citizenship that required at least one of the parents to be an American. Birth right based on place of birth is non-nonsensical. The land did not birth you, the parents do.

It's not perfect, but you have to remember why the 14th Amendment was passed when considering its abrogation. The best 'solution' is for the government to do its damn job and prevent people from entering the country illegally in the first place. At the very least, the number could be greatly reduced.

Yes. let's remember why the 14th amendment was passed. To give freed slaves citizenship after the Civil War. And let's remember that the author of the 14th Amendment, Jacob Howard, specifically argued against the idea of anchor babies when he said >> "[The 14th amendment] will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of person."

Jacob M. Howard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
True, but you have to admit the anchor baby process is more than a bit disingenuous as a way to circumvent the immigration process. Valid but disingenuous. I would support an Amendment defining citizenship that required at least one of the parents to be an American. Birth right based on place of birth is non-nonsensical. The land did not birth you, the parents do.

It's not perfect, but you have to remember why the 14th Amendment was passed when considering its abrogation. The best 'solution' is for the government to do its damn job and prevent people from entering the country illegally in the first place. At the very least, the number could be greatly reduced.

Yeah well the new immigrants are not coming over in chains to work as slaves. There is no way to stop people from immigrating. No number of troops can stop it. NONE. Put up a wall and line a million man army on our southern border and they'll just come by boat or via canada.

The anchor baby situation needs to end. I've known to many families living under the shadow of fear that the father will be caught and sent home splitting the family up as the child stays here. It's nutz. Needs to be made illegal. It's wrong. It sets up the child as having a separate legal status than the parents. It's nutz. Though I can see how folks that have legally taken advantage of it would like it, and I have nothing bad to say to or about the people who have used our laws to take advantage. I applaud the effort.

Huh ? You're saying you "applaud the effort" of Mexican invaders to invade this country, b way of the anchor bay racket, and help themselves to a lifetime of benefits$$$ at US taxpayer expense. You applaud the effort of Mexican women who come here in their 8th month of pregnancy, for the sole purpose of having the kid on the American side of the border, to be then able to raid state treasuries of their welfare $$$. You're saying THAT ?

Feel free to give all your property to a Native American and jump on a boat back to Europe if you really feel that way.

Otherwise you're just full of shit, as usual.

I notice you didn't answer the question, but rather threw out a bunch of word salad insults and bullshit.

BTW.....................don't forget....................it was only around 100 to 150 years ago that Irish and Italians were resented for their immigration into this country.

Face it..............there always has been (and probably always will be) a group of people in this country who are going to be vilified and looked down upon because they "aren't from around here and need to go back".

The way that you resent, vilify, and look down on women?

Isn't that what YOU, as a Muslim Islamist do ? All the time ?

:salute::drills: :tank: :Boom2::alirulz::terror::terror::terror:

Forum List

Back