Immigration is Destroying America.

They are both things that frighten him because he can't comprehend them?

"Knock it off, all of you!" (Post # 988)
[MENTION=45665]protectionist[/MENTION], do you make a habit of quoting mods out of context, changing the size of their text, and trying to intimidate usmb members?

The statement posted is exactly the same words as the mod's post. There IS no other "context". I don't have to ask if you post erroneous questions. You do, and this is another example.

As for the large text, it might be needed to knock the whole pack of you out of your improper behavior. :drills: As for intimidation, we should all be intimidated by the forum rules. Intimidated into heeding them and respecting them. If you're not, that means you're disobeying and disrespecting them.

"Knock it off, all of you!" (Post # 988)
[MENTION=45665]protectionist[/MENTION], do you make a habit of quoting mods out of context, changing the size of their text, and trying to intimidate usmb members?

The statement posted is exactly the same words as the mod's post. There IS no other "context". I don't have to ask if you post erroneous questions. You do, and this is another example.

As for the large text, it might be needed to knock the whole pack of you out of your improper behavior. :drills: As for intimidation, we should all be intimidated by the forum rules. Intimidated into heeding them and respecting them. If you're not, that means you're disobeying and disrespecting them.

I'll take that as a yes. Any other mod actions/statements you want to discuss before getting back on this racist bigoted OP of yours?

Last edited:

I'll take that as a yes. Any other mod actions/statements you want to discuss before getting back on this racist bigoted OP of yours?

Sure you will, because you're too weak and cowardly to accept that the answer was NO! Or why do you ask such stupid questions ?

And if I have any other mod actions/statements I want to discuss, I'll let you know, before you get back on your disobeying, disrespect of the forum, and its mods.

Sure you will, because you're too weak and cowardly to accept that the answer was NO! Or why do you ask such stupid questions ?

And if I have any other mod actions/statements I want to discuss, I'll let you know, before you get back on your disobeying, disrespect of the forum, and its mods.

My complete disrespect for you is warranted. That you refuse to get back to the racist bigoted OP simply means you refuse to follow the rules. Most immigrants I know are much better at following the rules and using the dictionary than you are. You might want to look up "context." I don't think context means what you think it means.

My complete disrespect for you is warranted. That you refuse to get back to the racist bigoted OP simply means you refuse to follow the rules. Most immigrants I know are much better at following the rules and using the dictionary than you are. You might want to look up "context." I don't think context means what you think it means.

I don't "think" about what context means, I KNOW what it means. And you're not getting off the hook. You made another dumb statement alleging that my post of the mod's post was out of context, when there were no other words in his post for there to be a context, for that post to be in.

And again, you call me "racist" and "bigoted", after I've repeatedly challenged you to show ONE EXAMPLE of those alleged cases. You never answer the challenge, You never show anything, You just continually keep trolling with your rude, fighting, harassment, over and over, and in complete disrespect of the forum and the mod who in essence told you to > :anj_stfu:

It's a shame that almost 100 pages are wasted debunking a racist, bigoted, xenophobic idiot; but good people have an obligation to stand against irrational hatred.

I don't "think" about what context means, I KNOW what it means. And you're not getting off the hook. You made another dumb statement alleging that my post of the mod's post was out of context, when there were no other words in his post for there to be a context, for that post to be in.

And again, you call me "racist" and "bigoted", after I've repeatedly challenged you to show ONE EXAMPLE of those alleged cases. You never answer the challenge, You never show anything, You just continually keep trolling with your rude, fighting, harassment, over and over, and in complete disrespect of the forum and the mod who in essence told you to > :anj_stfu:
When I first got here I showed in gory detail, why your posts targeted against legal immigrant guests are racist and bigoted. Still waiting for a response. FYI re-posting the OP is not a response.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No they're not. You don't lie very well. And I'm talking to a lawyer right now about placing charges against you and Unkotare. You'd be well advised to start shutting up right now. The more you talk, the deeper you get. How many counts would you like to accumulate ? The more of them, the more prison time adds up (starting at 5 years)

Do it you piece of shit racist. FYI: If you don't like my opinion of your racist bigoted views you have three choices. Put me on ignore. Stop posting racist bigoted views in a political forum inviting me to comment, or lawyer up ass hole.

Name ONE THING that I have ever said that is the slightest bit "racist" or "bigoted". Because I don't know of any, and I don't think anyone else does either. And what race would this supposedly be ? ?????? :cuckoo: I don't recall ever even mentioning race, except to say that non-white immigrants' job seeking, places whites at even further disadvantage, because of affirmative action (which happens to be a TRUE FACT, and is in no way, racist or bigoted))

As for what options I have, I know what they are, and I sure don't need coaching from some loon who goes around throwing the race card, when that subject has barely ever even been mentioned.

PS - I invite you comment on the OP, not to throw the race card or be verbally abusive. In most forums you'd have been outta here long ago.

Your comments about gays being queers and perverts are bigoted. The question you asked about gays being "allowed" to play in the NFL is bigoted.

Are you talking about immigration or illegal immigration because they are entirely different subjects. It's like comparing customers with shoplifters.

When I asked that question earlier, he said both.

Well, that supports your contention then because legal immigrants add so much to this country and they have to prove they can support themselves.

Here's an old help wanted ad -- read carefully:

nina.jpg

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Are you talking about immigration or illegal immigration because they are entirely different subjects. It's like comparing customers with shoplifters.

When I asked that question earlier, he said both.

Well, that supports your contention then because legal immigrants add so much to this country and they have to prove they can support themselves.

Ayup... no need to close our doors, just have to make sure the right ones come through that's all.

Here's an old help wanted ad -- read carefully:

nina.jpg

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

LOL non-Irish bag boy wanted, cart and horse for sale. Guess the by cart delivery business went to hell when the irish showed up :)

It's a shame that almost 100 pages are wasted debunking a racist, bigoted, xenophobic idiot; but good people have an obligation to stand against irrational hatred.

It's a shame that almost 100 pages are wasted debunking race carding, lying, vested interest idiots; but good people (AKA "protectionists") have an obligation to stand against irresponsible,vested interest, propaganda, which allows harm to be incurred upon the American people.

When I first got here I showed in gory detail, why your posts targeted against legal immigrant guests are racist and bigoted. Still waiting for a response. FYI re-posting the OP is not a response.

I know of NO posts from you at all which answered my challenge to you to show evidence of ONE single example where I might have been "racist" or "bigoted". Not in "gory detail", or any other way. ZERO.

You've been falling on your face ever since. I'm still waiting for that example, but I doubt it will ever show up, simply because I have not been racist or bigoted, and YOU KNOW it. :badgrin:

Do it you piece of shit racist. FYI: If you don't like my opinion of your racist bigoted views you have three choices. Put me on ignore. Stop posting racist bigoted views in a political forum inviting me to comment, or lawyer up ass hole.

Name ONE THING that I have ever said that is the slightest bit "racist" or "bigoted". Because I don't know of any, and I don't think anyone else does either. And what race would this supposedly be ? ?????? :cuckoo: I don't recall ever even mentioning race, except to say that non-white immigrants' job seeking, places whites at even further disadvantage, because of affirmative action (which happens to be a TRUE FACT, and is in no way, racist or bigoted))

As for what options I have, I know what they are, and I sure don't need coaching from some loon who goes around throwing the race card, when that subject has barely ever even been mentioned.

PS - I invite you comment on the OP, not to throw the race card or be verbally abusive. In most forums you'd have been outta here long ago.

Your comments about gays being queers and perverts are bigoted. The question you asked about gays being allowed to play in the NFL was bigoted..

FALSE! on both counts.

1. The word queer is not bigoted. It is an accepted word, including by the homosexual community themselves (Examples >> Queer Nation, Queer Eye, Queer as Folk)
Queer Nation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Queer Eye - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Queer as Folk (UK TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Queers are perverts because they engage in sexual activity which is contrarty to nature. Contradictory to the body parts, as nature has designed them (for heterosexual sex) Not bigoted in any way.

3. The question I asked about queers being allowed to play in the NFL was NOT the slightest bit bigoted. It is a valid question, and the correct answer to it is NO, they should NOT be allowed in the NFL, or any sport that contains physical contact between men (football, baseball, basketball, etc) They should play golf, tennis, or some NON-CONTACT sport. This is COMMON SENSE.

Last edited:

20 million Americans are unemployed. 8 million illegal aliens are employed in jibs that 8 million of the 20million unemployed Americans could have.

12 million LEGAL immigrants are employed in jobs that 12 million unemployed Americans could have. If you are one of those12 million unemployed Americans, does it matter to you if the job you could/would/should have is occupied by a legal or illegal immigrant ?
Either way, if that immigrant wasn't here you could have had that job.

Then there's the long list of harms to America, almost all of which apply equally to legal and illegal immigrants. Legal immigrants use scarce resources, wire out remittances$$, add to traffic congestion, pollution, etc)

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

Forum List

Back