Impeach Biden Already

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Articles of impeachment were first introduced in 2021. It should have been acted on months ago.

---August 20, 2021 Republican firebrand Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene introduced a fresh slate of impeachment articles against President Joe Biden on Friday.---

Looks to me like the democrats are throwing old Joe under the bus. Joe outlived his usefulness.

I'd bet that in the House a few dems like AOC and "The Squad" vote to impeach Joe to make Kamala president.

Same in the Senate. Bet that the liberal wing votes to remove Joe to make Kamala president.

Last edited:
If he is impeached nothing will change. Nothing. Everything we hate that's going on will continue.

If he is kicked out it just means kameltoe becomes the president and she is even stupider than Biden. She will just keep doing what Biden does, and that's do what someone else says to do.

Articles of impeachment were first introduced in 2021. It should have been acted on months ago.

---August 20, 2021 Republican firebrand Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene introduced a fresh slate of impeachment articles against President Joe Biden on Friday.---

Literally if we get a President/House from two different parties, it's going to be impeachment every single time from now on.

Look to me like the democrats are throwing old Joe under the bus. Joe outlived his usefulness.

I'd bet that in the House a few dems like AOC and "The Squad" vote to impeach Joe to make Kamala president.

Same in the Senate. Bet that the liberal wing votes to remove Joe to make Kamala president.

He will resign due to health issues. No way they damage the party with an impeachment.

If he is impeached nothing will change. Nothing. Everything we hate that's going on will continue.

If he is kicked out it just means kameltoe becomes the president and she is even stupider than Biden. She will just keep doing what Biden does, and that's do what someone else says to do.

So how do you make change then?

There is absolutely nothing American about the Biden’s

lol. Ignorant illiterate:
misogynist ~ : feeling, showing, or characterized by hatred of or prejudice against women.
Now look to the left...
Just judging from what you said about the VP, it was disgusting but what whe expect from right wing apologists for Trump

Forum List

Back