Impeach Wray & Garland

No one hit the breaks at the DoJ.

Trump doesn’t have a leg to stand on.
Oh they sure did... they were ready to come out smoking until people started to bring up Hillary and Comey.....

Why would they need to raid Hillary’s home?
For keeping government emails and then when asked to hand them over she had them destroyed..... Comey said she didn't mean to harm America so they won't look into it or bring charges....

Thats what Reinhard Heydrich said and look what happened to him

If the FBI is afraid of the public its doing something wrong
I’ve heard lots of reports of police officers afraid of the public, does that mean they’re doing something wrong?

For keeping government emails and then when asked to hand them over she had them destroyed..... Comey said she didn't mean to harm America so they won't look into it or bring charges....
She didn’t destroy them when asked to hand them over. She complied.

You don’t get raided if you actually comply with a subpoena. If Trump had complied, he wouldn’t have been raided.

She didn’t destroy them when asked to hand them over. She complied.

You don’t get raided if you actually comply with a subpoena. If Trump had complied, he wouldn’t have been raided.
Comply! COMPLY!! COMPLY!!!

That's the problem with this society: we comply way, way, way too much.

Yeah you are also included on that list that does not know. I mean we can speculate baselessly all day long on what ifs. It doesn’t amount anything. I could say the FBI found nude pics of Ivanka in the safe while looking for evidence. That assumption would be just as baseless as what you said lol
I don't claim to know. You do. All you posts are based on your pretention that you know.

Forum List

Back