Impeach Wray & Garland

Republicans are such cry babies about this shit. We know very little about the evidence of what Trump has but they have decided based on NOTHING that it’s all witch hunt and Garland needs to be impeached. I mean my god, it’s such whiny crybaby shit lol

It doesn't matter how the boxes are labeled, moron.
Only a moron would look at a box labeled top secret documents and act like that doesn’t mean sometime.

Besides, why else is Trump trying to convince everyone he had declassified everything.

Who ever the lawyer is, he or she is headed for disbarment.

But CBS News has learned that weeks before the search, a Trump lawyer signed a document certifying that all classified materials had been removed from Mar-a-Lago, according to two sources familiar with the timeline of events and the decision to seek the search warrant.

This occurred after a meeting on June 3 between Justice Department officials and the former president's lawyers at Mar-a-Lago. A grand jury subpoena had been issued in the spring, according to two sources, one close to Trump and the other, a U.S. official.

First Garland will have to demonstrate there were actually classified documents present. You imbeciles just assume Garland is telling the truth.

Only a moron would look at a box labeled top secret documents and act like that doesn’t mean sometime.

Besides, why else is Trump trying to convince everyone he had declassified everything.
It means the box is labeled "top secret documents," and nothing more. An FBi agent could have written that on their with a magic marker, for all you know.

It means the box is labeled "top secret documents," and nothing more. An FBi agent could have written that on their with a magic marker, for all you know.
Lol you can speculate on what ifs like this all fucking day but it’s completely stupid if you have zero evidence to believe it is true

Meaning once granted access to the mansion, they were free to move amongst it's many rooms. The secret service didn't follow Ivanka to the toilet.
of course not! why do you think they’d follow her to the bathroom?

If they can't "GET TRUMP" after a 6 year long, 200 investigation witch hunt costing $1 Trillion Dollars, then maybe not only should they be impeached, they should be embalmed.

I know it's hard to beat a Uber Super Evil Genius like Trump but surely there must be someone who can outsmart a Super Villain like Donald J Trump?

View attachment 682740

It cracks me up when people claim Trump is stupid, but somehow outsmarts the FBI.

Seems to me the FBI is much dumber than Trump.

Nice left wing pretzel logic.

The truth is Trump is not corrupt, but the DOJ is.

It cracks me up when people claim Trump is stupid, but somehow outsmarts the FBI.

Seems to me the FBI is much dumber than Trump.

Nice left wing pretzel logic.

The truth is Trump is not corrupt, but the DOJ is.
Where exactly did he outsmart the FBI?

Seems the FBI got what they wanted and left Trump with a receipt.

Forum List

Back