Impeach Wray & Garland

I’ve heard lots of reports of police officers afraid of the public, does that mean they’re doing something wrong?
Libs think so

Conservatives see the nationwide police force controlled by democrats as s far greater threat to freedom

Libs think so

Conservatives see the nationwide police force controlled by democrats as s far greater threat to freedom
The DoJ isn’t political. It’s just that under Trump, the Republican Party commits a lot more crime.

It didn’t used to be this way. Republicans used to be a lot better at respecting law and order.

The DoJ isn’t political.
The DOJ is absolutely political

It may view the two washington political parties a necessary idiots

The dems are more subservient and slightly more favored than than the repubs

But only so long as the dems serve the interests of the state as defined by the sleazy rulers of the swamp

The same power that let's the impeach judges, moron.
You’re correct (that’s a grand total of ONE time for you)

When I’m wrong I admit it. They could theoretically be impeached.

Never gonna happen unless you turds think you can win 16 Senate seats

You’re correct (that’s a grand total of ONE time for you)

When I’m wrong I admit it. They could theoretically be impeached.

Never gonna happen unless you turds think you can win 16 Senate seats
They will be impeached, but not convicted. During the impeachment all their dirty laundry will be exposed. The Biden administration will get raked over the coals for weeks.

Of course, by using the word, "abuse," you define what happened as a crime.
No. I'm defining it as limitation and check on presidential power.

Congress can impeach and remove a president for abusing his office, from there DOJ can criminally prosecute ex-president for criminal conduct if it qualifies.

Example - A president takes a bribe to fire a DOJ official. It's within his power to fire a DOJ official, but it's not within his power to do so corruptly.

Last edited:
The DOJ is absolutely political

It may view the two washington political parties a necessary idiots

The dems are more subservient and slightly more favored than than the repubs

But only so long as the dems serve the interests of the state as defined by the sleazy rulers of the swamp
They’re not. The DoJ is actually more conservative in nature but not political.

You’ve been led to think they’re political because your leaders are corrupt and don’t want to be bound by the law.

Forum List

Back