In a glass house don't throw stones from the inside

patrickcaturday

Feb 25, 2012
Rep System: Opted back in for a while.
Netanyahu: 'We'll be a light unto the nations... if only they'll see the light'
Published: 02.05.14, 18:24 / Israel News

Netanyahu: 'We'll be a light unto the nations... if only they'll see the lig... - Israel News, Ynetnews

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke at an awards ceremony for distinguished resisters to the illegal slave trade, declaring: "Israel is described as a war criminal and serial abuser of human rights, while around us the worst horrors are happening."

He said: "This hypocrisy hurts the effort to root out evil and promote good." Netanyahu stressed that "We will not be deterred; we will continue our effort to be a light unto the nations, if they will only want to see the light." (Noam 'Dabul' Dvir)

Give me a break !!!

Everything he said is absolutely true. What's the problem ??

Have some compassion----Caturday is ----as usual---desperate

When posters who are on a Middle East forum only obsess about Israel (even though there is an Israel/Palestine forum for them to post on) and completely neglect to ever post anything that is happening in the rest of the Middle East, I think many readers will agree with me here that they are being very obvious about the feelings. After all, Israel is but a dot on the map, and the rest of the Middle East is huge. It's like they are saying "if the Jews are not involved for us to blame, who cares what is happening in the rest of the Middle East no matter how many innocent people are being killed and wounded?"

When posters who are on a Middle East forum only obsess about Israel (even though there is an Israel/Palestine forum for them to post on) and completely neglect to ever post anything that is happening in the rest of the Middle East, I think many readers will agree with me here that they are being very obvious about the feelings. After all, Israel is but a dot on the map, and the rest of the Middle East is huge. It's like they are saying "if the Jews are not involved for us to blame, who cares what is happening in the rest of the Middle East no matter how many innocent people are being killed and wounded?"

sure. please continue, salfly.

Look who showed up -- Caturday's oldest and dearest bestest friend on these forums. They must signal each other when they get on the forums. Has anyone seen Mr. Seattle posting anything about what is happening in the Middle East? If he has, I must have missed it.

Netanyahu brought it out of the Isreal/Palestine Forum when he made the statement Light unto the World and he kept it in the Middle East Forum by his general comments about all the troubles going on in Isreal's neighbors.

Last edited:

Netanyahu brought it out of the Isreal/Palestine Forum when he made the statement Light unto the World and he kept it in the Middle East Forum by his general comments about all the troubles going on in Isreal's neighbors.

What a flimsy excuse, Patrick. Now why don't you tell us what is happening in the rest of the Middle East, many countries of which are Israel's neighbors? After all, as a civilized man, surely you don't like to see innocent people being killed for their religious beliefs.

What a flimsy excuse, Patrick. Now why don't you tell us what is happening in the rest of the Middle East, many countries of which are Israel's neighbors? After all, as a civilized man, surely you don't like to see innocent people being killed for their religious beliefs.

Either discuss the OP or go away your choise.

sally is discussing the OP------you alluded to "PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES" ----the
symbolism is persons who themselves are deserving of censure ---who critisize others.

Inablility to interpret proverbs is a sign of neurocognitive dysfunction

sally is discussing the OP------you alluded to "PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES" ----the
symbolism is persons who themselves are deserving of censure ---who critisize others.

Inablility to interpret proverbs is a sign of neurocognitive dysfunction

No Irose you are wrong again !!! You and Sally are just trying to derail this thread by not adressing the OP.
The inability to comprehend the written word shows poor intelectual skills !!!

HUH??? What "crimes of occupation" are you referring to? Are you not even aware that the overwhelming majority of Palestinians are just squatters on Israel land for generations already with no deeds to the land whatsoever?

His whole premis that Isreal is a Light Unto the World is in my opinion false to start with. After his crimes of occupation, ethnic clensing and settlement building he is not one to talk

Where there is Cajun by any screenname, there is a Patrick. What fun!

....or *what* exactly? If you're going to report, just DO IT already.....

Two bog Irish, ain't they?

You know what shows their real Hypocrisy and Racism? When OTHER topics in the ME besides the Israeli/ Palestinian issue is brought up and they are not even addressed :evil:

Two bog Irish, ain't they?

They are the bestest of friends. When one shows up, usually the other one follows. Meanwhile, have you noticed that Mr. Seattle is trying to emulate Sunni Man in some of his posts by saying just a few words when we know how wordy he can get when it is story-telling time.

Forum List

Back