In Case You Haven't Been Paying Attention...CNN and MSNBC Thinks We're In For A Recession

George W Bush, April 22, 2008:
"First of all, I -- we're not in a recession. We're in a slowdown."

(The Bush recession started 4th quarter of 2007.)

This was Trump & his cronies over the weekend.

They know it is already here & they are trying to delay it until after the election.

Nothing in the works like infrastructure because therte is no money for it & trump already ran up the debt for hos tax cut whose effects are fading.

To cause a recession Trump would have to cooperate with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. Bush let it happen. I don't think Trump will.

The causes of the "Bush Recession" were in place before Bush came along
Yep. Bush focused on the Iraq war and allowed the recession to happen.

He told Glenn Beck once that he was just occupying the Oval Office. He knew of a Global Establishment that was running things and that he was powerless to stop it. Trump appeared to be working against it.

BTW, if they can kill Epstein they can kill anyone......including the president.

Bush warned them housing was going to implode... they ignored it. This is common knowledge.

But he should have forced the issue
Who ignored it?

His Republican lead House and his Republican lead Senate? :rolleyes:

Yep...yer an amateur. Really, clueless and toeing the party line and spewing the same tired shit is no way to go through life

You've embarrassed yourself twice today. Bow out before you do again

Educate yourself....

Obama didn't end the Great Recession that Bush didn't cause - AEI
AEI??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Fucktard... 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 -- Republicans were in control and refused to let GSE reform make it to Bush's desk. By the end of that period, there was nothing to stop the worst recession of our lifetime from blowing up our economy.

Yep. Bush focused on the Iraq war and allowed the recession to happen.

He told Glenn Beck once that he was just occupying the Oval Office. He knew of a Global Establishment that was running things and that he was powerless to stop it. Trump appeared to be working against it.

BTW, if they can kill Epstein they can kill anyone......including the president.

Bush warned them housing was going to implode... they ignored it. This is common knowledge.

But he should have forced the issue
Who ignored it?

His Republican lead House and his Republican lead Senate? :rolleyes:

Yep...yer an amateur. Really, clueless and toeing the party line and spewing the same tired shit is no way to go through life

You've embarrassed yourself twice today. Bow out before you do again

Educate yourself....

Obama didn't end the Great Recession that Bush didn't cause - AEI
Interesting fluff piece that completely ignored the bubble and causes of the bubble.

What caused the bubble?
Bush/Republican policies...

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high!" ~ George Bush, 2004 RNC speech

Don't listen to them. These are the same A'holes that pushed Russian Collusion on us for over 2 years. They're hoping to convince enough people that we're headed for a recession so that they can counter the good Trump economy and make it a negative.

The Democrats have alot of chaos in store for us when it comes to the economy. They could care less if we lose our jobs. They screwed up the economy before, and if it means getting one of their candidates back in the WH they'll do it. But it takes alot of events to happen for them to screw up a strong economy. The first thing they have to destroy is consumer confidence. As long as we're still purchasing, the economy will keep rolling. So the Democrats and their corrupt media have to keep talking about Inverted Curves and other financial stuff that most people don't understand until they all start cutting back on everything. That's how you cause a recession.

Pedophile Bill Maher is talking about wanting a recession. Like Maxine Waters, he's tipping off what they're up to because he has a big mouth and doesn't know how to keep it shut. But bigmouths are good for this conspiracy because the more people talk about a recession the more real it becomes.

This is how the Democrats destroyed the economy beginning in 2007. They blamed the poor economy on Bush, but it was really just Democrats talking down the economy along with reckless actions by congress and banks that led to "The worst economy since the Great Depression". Cheap credit....lax governmental regulations. Hedge-funders betting on a crashing economy.

Bottom line: Don't believe a word the media says without verification. Reliable verification. Not snopes, or Moveon.org. Not Drudge Report.....nothing.

If they repeat it often enough...

First, I'm hoping we are not heading for a severe recession.

But based on historical data its certainly a possibility. There are several actions that our leaders could do (or not do) to help tamp down the human interference. I would first recommend getting the heck off twitter and stop calling for the fed to reduce rates. It reeks of panic.

Recessions are normal and actually can be healthy for the economy. It's like getting a haircut. It grows back stronger and longer.
To cause a recession Trump would have to cooperate with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. Bush let it happen. I don't think Trump will.

What an un-Spock thing to say. At some point reality is going to have to creep into these conversations. If you want to believe its solely the democrats that have the power to create recessions then I am happy to respect your position but I think that will end all discussion because you've drawn a line in the sand and aren't interested in open discussion.
I guess you have a problem with reading comprehension then.
Didn't I say that Bush had a hand in it thru his neglect?

Bush was a Republican was he not?

Two unfunded quagmire wars

Two unfuned unnecessary Tax Cuts

Large unfunded expansion to Medicare

Try to take control of Fannie & Freddie from Congress

All actions that your hero George W Bush & the Republicans did to foment the Bush recession.

Quit your fucking lying.

Just shut up you uninformed lying leftist. The dot com bubble burst on Clinton on his way out. Conveniently for you idiots Bush had to take the brunt of that. The DEMS mortgage scam (blacks have a RIGHT to own a home you know) was directly responsible for the housing bubble bursting (which Bush warned you idiots was coming but you laughed until he was proven right). Your childish screaming and stamping your feet doesn't change that. Now STFU. You're just embarrassing yourself here.
Dumbfuck, his name is Bush, not Clinton...

Bush Minority Homeownership Plan Rests Heavily on Fannie and Freddie

When President Bush announced his Minority Homeownership plans last week in Atlanta, his top priorities were new federal programs: a $2.4 billion tax credit to facilitate home purchases by lower-income first-time buyers, and a $200 million national downpayment grant fund.

But none of the new federal programs--if passed by Congress--will come even close to achieving the 5.5 million-household increase in minority homeownership the President set as his target.

Instead, most of the heavy lifting was assigned to two mortgage market players that have sometimes come under fire from Bush administration officials and Congressional Republicans: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Fannie's and Freddie's commitments are the bedrock core of the President's ambitious plans--but didn't get the headlines. Fannie Mae agreed to increase its already substantial lending efforts to minority families by targeting another $260 billion of mortgage purchases to them during the next nine years. Freddie Mac agreed to buy an additional $180 billion in minority-household home loans during the same period.

Besides its $180 billion mortgage purchase commitment, Freddie Mac gave President Bush a promise to implement a 25-point program aimed at increasing minority homeownership. Some of the points were cutting-edge. For example, as part of an effort to remove the fear of financial loss from first-time minority home buyers, Freddie committed itself to "explor(e) the viability of equity assurance products to protect home values in economically distressed areas."

Pressed for details on "equity assurance" by RealtyTimes, Freddie Mac vice president Craig S. Nickerson said the idea is still at an embryonic stage, but might involve limited guarantees or insurance coverage to protect buyers from the possibility of loss of their initial equity stakes should property values in their neighborhoods decline.

What an un-Spock thing to say. At some point reality is going to have to creep into these conversations. If you want to believe its solely the democrats that have the power to create recessions then I am happy to respect your position but I think that will end all discussion because you've drawn a line in the sand and aren't interested in open discussion.
I guess you have a problem with reading comprehension then.
Didn't I say that Bush had a hand in it thru his neglect?

Bush was a Republican was he not?

Two unfunded quagmire wars

Two unfuned unnecessary Tax Cuts

Large unfunded expansion to Medicare

Try to take control of Fannie & Freddie from Congress

All actions that your hero George W Bush & the Republicans did to foment the Bush recession.

Quit your fucking lying.

Just shut up you uninformed lying leftist. The dot com bubble burst on Clinton on his way out. Conveniently for you idiots Bush had to take the brunt of that. The DEMS mortgage scam (blacks have a RIGHT to own a home you know) was directly responsible for the housing bubble bursting (which Bush warned you idiots was coming but you laughed until he was proven right). Your childish screaming and stamping your feet doesn't change that. Now STFU. You're just embarrassing yourself here.

How about you assfucks quit making excuses for the actions of the Republican party.

Jesus fuck. I can't believe you bring up the mortgage "scam".

like a good little racist fuck, you think it was OK for banks to discriminate against blacks. If they can prove their finances, then they deserve to own a home.

The housing bubble created by deregulatios & the Republican belief that corporations would not take actions that would lead to their demise.

Bush warned? Really? So why didn't he do something. He had both houses.

You assholes really need to become better informed or quit lying.
The mortgage fiasco and Obamacare made many much poorer. Its going to tale a long time until we are even. The scales of justice on issues will be met one way or the other. Its not about street fights. Its just a matter of time. We would let your buddies detonate WMD's in your areas. And then we would laugh. It is so long overdue. The compassion of 9/11 is history. With all of the agenda the Prog candidates are touting it is like we just do not learn.

At least you really hope it happens.
Better yet, let's all close our eyes.....cross our fingers, click our heels 3 times and say "There's no place like home......there's no place like home.....there's no place like home" .....open your eyes and Obama is still president......and you'll have your fucking recession!!!!
This is like talking to a child. Dude, you are far too thin skinned and immature to post on public forums.

Actually, they said by 2021.
Is there anything you don't lie about?

How many more of those do you want? The liberal media ran thousands of predictions of a Trump recession in his first year. CNN especially.

This is child’s play.

There is no recession for any of them. Getting paid to lie every day. Even if telling the truth in anything half the people will never believe them again. They are insulated in their safety and they know it.

I don't want a recession, I only have a handful of years before retirement and I need those 401k suckers of mine from previous jobs to grow thru the roof, not be crushed by a recession like they were in 2001 and 2008.... :eek:

There is no recession for any of them. Getting paid to lie every day. Even if telling the truth in anything half the people will never believe them again. They are insulated in their safety and they know it.
Actually, the data is consistent with presursors to a recession. This is why the fed dropped rates.

At least you really hope it happens.
Better yet, let's all close our eyes.....cross our fingers, click our heels 3 times and say "There's no place like home......there's no place like home.....there's no place like home" .....open your eyes and Obama is still president......and you'll have your fucking recession!!!!
This is like talking to a child. Dude, you are far too thin skinned and immature to post on public forums.
No.....I'm just pointing out the ridiculous nature of your arguments.

68755305_10218932149715414_3795304501729034240_n.jpg

Forum List

Back