🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In case you weren't sure what a piece of crap Ben Carson is...

Portraying a guy who punches his fiancee as a guy who punches his fiancee is not demonization.

This seems to be the new norm. People look at situations that actually happen and tell others that forming an opinion on what you know is wrong. You should wait until you find out "all the facts" (whatever that means) before judging.

Its basically a bullshit way to waste someones time...a delaying technique

Portraying a guy who punches his fiancee as a guy who punches his fiancee is not demonization.

This seems to be the new norm. People look at situations that actually happen and tell others that forming an opinion on what you know is wrong. You should wait until you find out "all the facts" (whatever that means) before judging.

We did delay our opinion on Ray Rice until all the facts came in

Once those facts hit us like a ton of bricks, we were repulsed

We did delay our opinion on Ray Rice until all the facts came in

Once those facts hit us like a ton of bricks, we were repulsed

Well, like Ben said you dont know all the facts like...What did he feel at the time? Was he experiencing any stomach issues that may have affected his behavior? What about his puppy he lost as a child and does that have any effect?

Ben is using the same "wait until all the facts come out" delaying tactic many used in the MB incident. Basically, you'll never know everything and what you do know "you're bad" for forming an opinion on that too.

Fuck him

Well, like Ben said you dont know all the facts like...What did he feel at the time? Was he experiencing any stomach issues that may have affected his behavior? What about his puppy he lost as a child and does that have any effect?

Ben is using the same "wait until all the facts come out" delaying tactic many used in the MB incident. Basically, you'll never know everything and what you do know "you're bad" for forming an opinion on that too.

Fuck him
Now you're just throwing crap out there to justify your dishonest position.

He never defended the guy or said we don't know all the facts.

After being beaten unconscious, why did this girlfriend marry him?
Because she loves him and is hopeful

BxF6QpqIIAAAQIG.png:large

Unfortunately she and other blacks will still vote for liberal democrats. After reading the posts in this thread I really have to once again shake my head and wonder why.

Fuck him
Now you're just throwing crap out there to justify your dishonest position.

He never defended the guy or said we don't know all the facts.

Carson responded: “I say that we have a tendency to try everybody in the media on the basis of sound bites and video clips. And it really is pretty stupid. And it goes back to my whole war on political correctness.”

If he doesnt say the exact words the intent is clear. Dont judge until something something. Only he doesnt know when a good time to judge is. Delaying tactic and its funny because his bullshit condemnation of people is in fact his own way of silencing people. PC police...HA

Ben Carson: Stop 'Demonizing' Ray Rice, He 'Needs Some Help'

Dr. Carson gives a Christian response ... and the left demonizes him for that.

Hypocrites.

Carson tells us to "hold off" on criticizing Rice. That he should not be demonized for knocking a woman unconscious and showing no compassion

What does Carson think peoples reaction should be?

That the guy is sick and needs help.

He gave a Christian pov and he gets knocked for that.

Who is saying that he doesn't need help?

Doesn't mean that we shouldn't condemn what he did as repulsive

Dr. Carson's actions of not judging are in line with what Christianity teaches. Sorry you have a problem with that.

Impressive......

So Dr Carsons Christian values of "not judging" do not apply to criticizing the President or judging gays?

I was just reading that Carson is contemplating running for president on the Republican ticked. How freaking awesome would that be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_dance:

Ben Carson: Stop 'Demonizing' Ray Rice, He 'Needs Some Help'

The far-righties and tea folk think this guy is one of the 'good ones' -- a polite, educated, christian black negro man (in their pin heads).

Most educated folks have smelled the stench coming off this jackass for a while...

Conservative Dr. Ben Carson on Monday said that people should hold off on their criticism of Ray Rice, who was dropped from the Baltimore Ravens on Monday months after he was indicted for allegedly punching his then-fiancee.

"I'm hopeful that they will get some help for him. Obviously, anyone who would do something like that needs some help," Carson said when Newsmax TV's Steve Malzberg asked about Rice, according to a Mediaite recording.

"Let's not all jump on the bandwagon of demonizing this guy. He obviously has some real problems. And his wife obviously knows that because she subsequently married him," Carson continued.

Guess what, dopey Doc, he demonized himself when he raised a hand to a woman.

Scumbags. Both Ray Rice and Carson.

We see him as a smart, articulate, charismatic and great America who has the leader quality to be a fine president.

As an amazing doctor of neurosurgery do you realize all the good he has done for people? He is considered the top neurosurgeon in the world. He could do what no one else could do! You do realize he donated a TON of FREE MEDICAL proceduresthat costs $100s of thousands if not millions of dollars and tremendous amount of TIME to the disadvantaged (aka poor)! He won a prestigious award for it - the Jefferson Award!!!

Here is what the Jefferson Award is about:
Jefferson Awards for Public Service - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Celebrating giving back to the community, the nation and in some cases the world, the annual Jefferson Awards were bestowed on 15 recipients from throughout the country whose lives, careers and volunteer activities embody the finest examples of public service in a range of human endeavor.

http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/neur...A85D46351E25BE722939B61854C65/Benjamin_Carson
Carson professor of neurosurgery, oncology, plastic surgery, and pediatrics, and he was the director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital. At age 33, he became the youngest major division director in Johns Hopkins history, as director of pediatric neurosurgery. He was also a co-director of the Johns Hopkins Craniofacial Center.
According to Johns Hopkins Hospital literature, “Dr. Carson focuses on traumatic brain injuries, brain and spinal cord tumors, achondroplasia, neurological and congenital disorders, craniosynostosis, epilepsy, and trigeminal neuralgia. He is also interested in maximizing the intellectual potential of every child.”

Carson believes his hand–eye coordination and three-dimensional reasoning skills made him a gifted surgeon.After medical school, he became a neurosurgery resident at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. Starting off as an adult neurosurgeon, Carson became more interested in pediatrics. He believed that with children, “what you see is what you get,... when they’re in pain they clearly show it with a frown on their face or when they are happy they show it by smiling brightly.”

In 1987 Carson successfully separated conjoined twins, the Binder twins, who had been joined at the back of the head, making them craniopagus twins. The 50-member surgical team, led by Carson, worked for 22 hours. At the end, the twins were successfully separated and can now survive independently.

Only a truly Partisan hack would demonize such a great man!

I was just reading that Carson is contemplating running for president on the Republican ticked. How freaking awesome would that be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_dance:

It would be awesome just another great candidate to pick from. He isn't my top choice, but I would be more than excited to vote for him.

My picks in order (I would be happy to vote for any of them):
(1) Herman Cain
(2) Ted Cruz
(3) Rand Paul
(4) Mitch McDaniels
(5) Ben Carson
(6) Bobby Jindal
(7) Marco Rubio
(8) Allen West
(9) Condi Rice

Will he sew Rice's wife's brain back together for free if cracks her head open?

I wonder if he saw any victims in his practice. You know, children getting beaten by their parents. Did his sympathy lie with the parents?

Did he excuse the beating or say it was a horrendous act? Did he not say Rice needs help? Carson must really have you liberals scared, I might have to reconsider him as my top pick.

Will he sew Rice's wife's brain back together for free if cracks her head open?

I wonder if he saw any victims in his practice. You know, children getting beaten by their parents. Did his sympathy lie with the parents?
What part of "I'm hopeful that they will get some help for him. Obviously, anyone who would do something like that needs some help," leads you to question his sympathy for the victim?

It would be awesome just another great candidate to pick from. He isn't my top choice, but I would be more than excited to vote for him.

My picks in order (I would be happy to vote for any of them):
(1) Herman Cain
(2) Ted Cruz
(3) Rand Paul
(4) Mitch McDaniels
(5) Ben Carson
(6) Bobby Jindal
(7) Marco Rubio
(8) Allen West
(9) Condi Rice
You have made me very happy! I hope they all run, I cannot wait for the Republican primaries :) :) :)

Forum List

Back