🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In case you weren't sure what a piece of crap Ben Carson is...

Ben Carson: Stop 'Demonizing' Ray Rice, He 'Needs Some Help'

The far-righties and tea folk think this guy is one of the 'good ones' -- a polite, educated, christian black negro man (in their pin heads).

Most educated folks have smelled the stench coming off this jackass for a while...

Conservative Dr. Ben Carson on Monday said that people should hold off on their criticism of Ray Rice, who was dropped from the Baltimore Ravens on Monday months after he was indicted for allegedly punching his then-fiancee.

"I'm hopeful that they will get some help for him. Obviously, anyone who would do something like that needs some help," Carson said when Newsmax TV's Steve Malzberg asked about Rice, according to a Mediaite recording.

"Let's not all jump on the bandwagon of demonizing this guy. He obviously has some real problems. And his wife obviously knows that because she subsequently married him," Carson continued.

Guess what, dopey Doc, he demonized himself when he raised a hand to a woman.

Scumbags. Both Ray Rice and Carson.

But a guy who strong arms a store owner while taking whatever he wants without paying for it and then proceeds to break the eye socket of a police officer is a hero.

What Ben Carson said, is EXACTLY what all those on the left have been saying for years......people make mistakes and some do their time and deserve a second chance...others deal with the shame and learn from it and deserve a second chance.

But, of course, when a conservative says it.....that conservative is an ass and the one he is talking about does not deserve a second chance.

You have the tolerance of a child.

Yep..if rev. Al had said the same thing as Carson they would be praising him.
You lefties are so transparent.
Absolutely not....but feel free to deal in imaginary "Ifs...".

Al you have to do is look at Al praising the thug Dirt Nap Mike.
Feel free to be a dumbfuck....it's not like we dont already know.

The far-righties and tea folk think this guy is one of the 'good ones' -- a polite, educated, christian black negro man (in their pin heads).

Most educated folks have smelled the stench coming off this jackass for a while...
Conservative Dr. Ben Carson on Monday said that people should hold off on their criticism of Ray Rice, who was
dropped from the Baltimore Ravens on Monday months after he was indicted for allegedly punching his then-fiancee.

Lots of negro's beat their women, now you hate black people, got it. Rice needs help, get over it.

Rice "suffers" from the same delusion of grandeur so many rich and famous do ... he has read his press clippings and believes he is a god and therefore above the laws that govern mere mortals. I believe his new position as just another spoke in the wheel will adjust his attitude soon enough.

Conservative Dr. Ben Carson on Monday said that people should hold off on their criticism of Ray Rice, who was
dropped from the Baltimore Ravens on Monday months after he was indicted for allegedly punching his then-fiancee.

Lots of negro's beat their women, now you hate black people, got it. Rice needs help, get over it.

Rice "suffers" from the same delusion of grandeur so many rich and famous do ... he has read his press clippings and believes he is a god and therefore above the laws that govern mere mortals. I believe his new position as just another spoke in the wheel will adjust his attitude soon enough.
Perhaps what you've posted is true to an extent but it doesn't explain all the poor, middle class, and not famous people that abuse their spouses.

And the bullshit about lots of "negroes beat their women" can be applied to a whites as well.

Dr. Carson gives a Christian response ... and the left demonizes him for that.

Hypocrites.

Carson tells us to "hold off" on criticizing Rice. That he should not be demonized for knocking a woman unconscious and showing no compassion

What does Carson think peoples reaction should be?

That the guy is sick and needs help.

He gave a Christian pov and he gets knocked for that.

How is that defense? How much must Rice be whipped before the left wing blood lust is satisfied? I am a Pittsburgh fan so I am more then happy to see Rice go but at some point is enough, enough? Or do we just throw away another black man and woman?

What Rice did is despicable and he is paying the price, What Carson said was from a view of compassion, not defense.

"Stop picking on him" is defending. You should have learned that in Kindergarten.

If he had stopped at "he needs help", he would have been compassionate. Since he went beyond that to "stop demonizing him", he sashayed into defending territory. Should we stop demonizing people who beat women? Do you disagree with Dr. Carson on that point?

Hypocrites.

Carson tells us to "hold off" on criticizing Rice. That he should not be demonized for knocking a woman unconscious and showing no compassion

Who is saying that he doesn't need help?

Doesn't mean that we shouldn't condemn what he did as repulsive

Perhaps what you've posted is true to an extent but it doesn't explain all the poor, middle class, and not famous people that abuse their spouses.

And the bullshit about lots of "negroes beat their women" can be applied to a whites as well.

I agree with the latter and my point is we don't recommend help for all the poor, angry men who are abusive as some here suggest for Rice. He is now just another guy who will have to learn to sink or swim and interact with others like the rest of us.

Hypocrites.

Who is saying that he doesn't need help?

Doesn't mean that we shouldn't condemn what he did as repulsive

Dr. Carson's actions of not judging are in line with what Christianity teaches. Sorry you have a problem with that.

Conservative Dr. Ben Carson on Monday said that people should hold off on their criticism of Ray Rice, who was dropped from the Baltimore Ravens on Monday months after he was indicted for allegedly punching his then-fiancee.

"I'm hopeful that they will get some help for him. Obviously, anyone who would do something like that needs some help," Carson said when Newsmax TV's Steve Malzberg asked about Rice, according to a Mediaite recording.

"Let's not all jump on the bandwagon of demonizing this guy. He obviously has some real problems. And his wife obviously knows that because she subsequently married him," Carson continued.

Obamashitforbrains beats them all in the crap category.

I agree with Carson that we take this a step at a time.

The ban is indefinite and can visited down the road.

I get a kick out of bigreb talking about racism.

Who knows the whole reasoning of the woman, but I imagine money had something to do with it.

I agree with Carson that we take this a step at a time.

The ban is indefinite and can visited down the road.

I get a kick out of bigreb talking about racism.

Michael Vick got a second chance. But he sat out a couple of years

Rice will get an opportunity to come back but I think he will not have marketable skills. The NFL has opened a pandoras box with domestic violence. More and more stories will come out and many will be much worse than Rice

The NFL will need to decide how they will be treated

After being beaten unconscious, why did this girlfriend marry him?
Because she loves him and is hopeful

BxF6QpqIIAAAQIG.png:large

After being beaten unconscious, why did this girlfriend marry him?

Because she had the opportunity to become "Mrs Ray Rice" a celebrity with all the rights and privileges that fame brings

Forum List

Back