🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In case you weren't sure what a piece of crap Ben Carson is...

When did you start caring about veterans? I seem to remember your kind counting their deaths daily, for political reasons.

WTF are you even talking about.

"counting their deaths..."???

Shit, desperation makes people stupid.
Yeah under Bush, but your a liberal your an idiot with a short memory. Remember the party the media threw when the count hit a thousand?

Did you know there has been 43 US casualties this year? 5+ men a month dying and the press has said virtually nothing.
Yeah, if the media really reported. They would let everyone know more soldiers have died under Obama's leadership.

One of your more ridiculous quotes

We are talking about Afghanistan, making the statement perfectly true:

YearUSUKOtherTotal
20081555189295 = 604
20144361160 = 1740
Total23444536723469
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
iCasualties Operation Enduring Freedom Afghanistan
Your statement

They would let everyone know more soldiers have died under Obama's leadership.
The media is silent now, but under Bush the published the number of deaths daily.

Why are you deflecting so much on this thread?

First it was.....Well, Rice may have slugged a woman but Clinton got a blowjob
Then it was...Well....Rice may have slugged a woman but Obama had more soldiers killed in Afghanistan

The liberal war on blacks continues Carson was not condoning his actions simply stating that the man needs help. That of course will not matter to the hate filled far lefties who can't accept the conservative black man .

He didn't stop at "he needs help". He added a "stop demonizing him". Should we stop demonizing men who beat women?
You guys are demonizing Carson for simply saying something you don't agree with everyone knows what the man did how does continuing to demonize him help anything? I will also point out Stephen A Smith of ESPN made some lets say inarticulate comments on this same incident which get him a suspension I recall no one from the left trashing him the way you are Carson the reason I suspect is as simple as left and right.

The liberal war on blacks continues Carson was not condoning his actions simply stating that the man needs help. That of course will not matter to the hate filled far lefties who can't accept the conservative black man .

He didn't stop at "he needs help". He added a "stop demonizing him". Should we stop demonizing men who beat women?
You guys are demonizing Carson for simply saying something you don't agree with everyone knows what the man did how does continuing to demonize him help anything? I will also point out Stephen A Smith of ESPN made some lets say inarticulate comments on this same incident which get him a suspension I recall no one from the left trashing him the way you are Carson the reason I suspect is as simple as left and right.

I didn't see any knee jerk defense of Stephen A Smith from the left

Why the need to defend Carson regardless of what ridiculous comment comes from his mouth?

Ben Carson: Stop 'Demonizing' Ray Rice, He 'Needs Some Help'

The far-righties and tea folk think this guy is one of the 'good ones' -- a polite, educated, christian black negro man (in their pin heads).

Most educated folks have smelled the stench coming off this jackass for a while...

Conservative Dr. Ben Carson on Monday said that people should hold off on their criticism of Ray Rice, who was dropped from the Baltimore Ravens on Monday months after he was indicted for allegedly punching his then-fiancee.

"I'm hopeful that they will get some help for him. Obviously, anyone who would do something like that needs some help," Carson said when Newsmax TV's Steve Malzberg asked about Rice, according to a Mediaite recording.

"Let's not all jump on the bandwagon of demonizing this guy. He obviously has some real problems. And his wife obviously knows that because she subsequently married him," Carson continued.

Guess what, dopey Doc, he demonized himself when he raised a hand to a woman.

Scumbags. Both Ray Rice and Carson.

Lots of negro's beat their women, now you hate black people, got it. Rice needs help, get over it.
Fascinating. Your post makes it sound like you think wife beating is an intregal part of the black race.....and is not to be found in the white race.

The far-righties and tea folk think this guy is one of the 'good ones' -- a polite, educated, christian black negro man (in their pin heads).

Most educated folks have smelled the stench coming off this jackass for a while...

Conservative Dr. Ben Carson on Monday said that people should hold off on their criticism of Ray Rice, who was dropped from the Baltimore Ravens on Monday months after he was indicted for allegedly punching his then-fiancee.

"I'm hopeful that they will get some help for him. Obviously, anyone who would do something like that needs some help," Carson said when Newsmax TV's Steve Malzberg asked about Rice, according to a Mediaite recording.

"Let's not all jump on the bandwagon of demonizing this guy. He obviously has some real problems. And his wife obviously knows that because she subsequently married him," Carson continued.

Lots of negro's beat their women, now you hate black people, got it. Rice needs help, get over it.

Nice try, putting words in my mouth.

Their scumbaggery has nothing to do with skin color.

You bigots always trying to deflect --

Guess what, kiddo, you're NOT rubber, I'm NOT glue. What I say does NOT bounce off you and stick to me.
No, your a Inconsistent racist, if it was a white woman he assaulted, you wouldn't care.

How did you come by that piece of idiocy?

Tell us... why do you think I even see skin color.

This is about men who beat women and the Dumb Doc Carson who defends them.
The idiot in the Whitehouse wouldn't be there now, if you didn't care about color.
Could you clarify what you mean by that?

Maybe Carson can get the NFL to start up a Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Football players can wear ribbons and socks the color of blood and bruises to call attention to the poor domestic ABUSERS that need HELP and our compassion.

What a fucking idiot Carson is....

But a guy who strong arms a store owner while taking whatever he wants without paying for it and then proceeds to break the eye socket of a police officer is a hero.

What Ben Carson said, is EXACTLY what all those on the left have been saying for years......people make mistakes and some do their time and deserve a second chance...others deal with the shame and learn from it and deserve a second chance.

But, of course, when a conservative says it.....that conservative is an ass and the one he is talking about does not deserve a second chance.

You have the tolerance of a child.

Yo hazel....go black...you'll love it.

When did you start caring about veterans? I seem to remember your kind counting their deaths daily, for political reasons.

Yeah under Bush, but your a liberal your an idiot with a short memory. Remember the party the media threw when the count hit a thousand?

Did you know there has been 43 US casualties this year? 5+ men a month dying and the press has said virtually nothing.
Yeah, if the media really reported. They would let everyone know more soldiers have died under Obama's leadership.
How odd....we DO know that more soldiers have died under President Obama. I wonder how we know that....

WOW... in one fell swoop you are showing how completely racist you are!
Where is your compassion for the down trodden black man?
MY goodness Ray Rice like Michael Vick had a violent history and that is the way most
black men treat women don't you know that?
YOU are so racist it is unbelievable
!

The Irony in that comment is like a 3 layer cake of deliciousness. :D

How odd....we DO know that more soldiers have died under President Obama. I wonder how we know that....

Not because of the MSM, you have to look for the information.

Ben Carson is compassionate man. He is right, Rice has problems and needs help. Understanding that flies right over the heads of closed minded haters

Rice was protected at first, therefore enabled to carry on this way. Now, hopefully, he will get the counseling he needs to address his issues.

No one said he was a good guy or condones his behavviior. Idiots!
People like Ravi and Hazelnut only care about those that make mistakes and learn from them that are heralded by folks such as Sharpton and Jackson.

They have no tolerance for those that are given the right to a second chance by the likes of Carson.

Shows you how they do not truly believe in the sentiments they spew.....they simply like to hear themselves speak.

Not because of the MSM, you have to look for the information.
No...I did not. I just pay attention. Perhaps you can try that sometime...:D

Forum List

Back