In only 10% of counties in the US can a worker afford a 2 bedroom apartment working 40 hours a week

'A national problem': U.S. housing affordability is out of whack with minimum wage

Obviously this should bother republican voters, but they have this fantasy mindset that Trump will turn this country into some kind of utopia despite the fact that he had two years to do so with a republican Congress. Their only response when presented with this is the usual pathetic deflection of “well Obama didn’t do it! Derp, derp, derp!”

Now granted Obama achieved little in improving the lives of the middle class and poor besides a few policies. These policies include 1) helping to reverse the Great Recession he inherited from Bush 6 months into his presidency and producing job growth EVER SINCE. 2) Expanding OT pay eligibility for thousands of US workers 3) guaranteeing people receive healthcare from pre-existing conditions, 4) passing the biggest middle class tax cut since Reagan

He also TRIED to invest education and raise the minimum wage but was blocked by republicans.

The point I am making is that republicans do fucking NOTHING to help the poor and middle class but democrats at least make an attempt despite failing on a significant scale. This nuance matters whether you like it or not.

Wetbacks fuck shit up don’t they?
How can that be if the economy under Trump is so great?

I thought you begging lowlifes claim that piece of shits aren’t paid enough? Figure it out.
Well, they aren’t. We just don’t speak in absolutes like you retards do. So is the economy under Trump great with so many illegals? Why or why not? Why don’t we have a wall yet? Why do we still have so many illegal immigrants? Republicans controlled the White House and Congress for 2 years.

There appears to be a housing shortage and that would explain why in my neck of the woods they are building houses like crazy. As the price of homes increase the FED is set to raise interested rates. People who can afford it want a new home.

Wages are rising and unemployment is low

Average home prices of new homes are falling after rising with May average new home at of 371000

used homes at 314000

when the crash comes there will be a big hurt and that kid will have to move out or pay rent

Still may cannot afford a new home and have to buy used homes with all the headache that the previous owner didn't tell you about.

Note to the clueless, the fed just lowered interest rates by a quarter point.

I admit my errors but what about you Quote - " If 30-40 million illegal aliens weren't competing for jobs and housing,"

FOX story of pew report put it around estimated 10 million

the total of lawful immigrants is estimated around 35 million

Clueless catch it as it is contagious

how easy is it to point out mistakes

'A national problem': U.S. housing affordability is out of whack with minimum wage

Obviously this should bother republican voters, but they have this fantasy mindset that Trump will turn this country into some kind of utopia despite the fact that he had two years to do so with a republican Congress. Their only response when presented with this is the usual pathetic deflection of “well Obama didn’t do it! Derp, derp, derp!”

Now granted Obama achieved little in improving the lives of the middle class and poor besides a few policies. These policies include 1) helping to reverse the Great Recession he inherited from Bush 6 months into his presidency and producing job growth EVER SINCE. 2) Expanding OT pay eligibility for thousands of US workers 3) guaranteeing people receive healthcare from pre-existing conditions, 4) passing the biggest middle class tax cut since Reagan

He also TRIED to invest education and raise the minimum wage but was blocked by republicans.

The point I am making is that republicans do fucking NOTHING to help the poor and middle class but democrats at least make an attempt despite failing on a significant scale. This nuance matters whether you like it or not.

I thought you begging lowlifes claim that piece of shits aren’t paid enough? Figure it out.
Well, they aren’t. We just don’t speak in absolutes like you retards do. So is the economy under Trump great with so many illegals? Why or why not? Why don’t we have a wall yet? Why do we still have so many illegal immigrants? Republicans controlled the White House and Congress for 2 years.

Hold on a minute...before we go any further, are you implying that wetbacks are good for America’s economy?

Why aren't these people living with their parents? My guess is that Momma kicked their sorry ass out for sleeping all day, running the streets all night and getting high in between.

I raided three kids to adulthood. Not one ever worked for minimum wage, even when they were in high school. I personally have never worked for minimum wage in my 40 years of employment, except when I first stated teaching and my effective rate of pay was below minimum wage for the hours I was putting in!
You guess? They are sorry ass? Getting high?

I guess admeral rockwell tory is better than everyone else. That is simply great. Yet you did work for less than minimum wage and took the easy safe way to employment, school teacher. Working for the government has done you good. I guess all jobs should be government jobs, that would be just grand.

But, you guess, so you must me right.

Yes they do, but who's responsibility is it to provide such a place?
Nobody is responsible to provide such a place. The government has gotten in the way, fiddled with the market, propped up housing prices. Why? To protect banks? To protect donors? To protect property tax? The government has been unfair. There is no free market.

It is the government's responsibility to stay out of housing.

And many other things.

I couldn't agree with you more. Various governments have made the assumption that landlords are making hands over fist money. We are not. Our rental rates are based on our costs to operate plus market value.

Hold on a minute...before we go any further, are you implying that wetbacks are good for America’s economy?
The ones currently already here? Yeah. They spend money like any other consumer. Okay now quit being such a pussy and answer my questions.

Why aren't these people living with their parents? My guess is that Momma kicked their sorry ass out for sleeping all day, running the streets all night and getting high in between.

I raided three kids to adulthood. Not one ever worked for minimum wage, even when they were in high school. I personally have never worked for minimum wage in my 40 years of employment, except when I first stated teaching and my effective rate of pay was below minimum wage for the hours I was putting in!
You guess? They are sorry ass? Getting high?

I guess admeral rockwell tory is better than everyone else. That is simply great. Yet you did work for less than minimum wage and took the easy safe way to employment, school teacher. Working for the government has done you good. I guess all jobs should be government jobs, that would be just grand.

But, you guess, so you must me right.

Yeah, I never slept all day, I have never done drugs, and I have never run the streets at night! Neither have any of my kids, and that is why they are all successful today.

You forget that as a teacher, I interacted with literally thousands of young people in my career. Many of those kids had poor attendance, were arrested for drug possession, and slept through class when they were there. They never graduated and thus had no work skills and would up in minimum wage jobs.

Now, tell me where I am wrong!

I keep seeing sad things that remind me of the dust bowl era. Homeless Americans with all their possessions strapped on the hood of their cars camping where ever they can. Like modern era okies, like something from "Grapes of wrath" . Mexicans get sanctuary, but poor Americans? Lord forbid we help Americans. I have seen entire industries given to illegal aliens, and seen entire localities sacrificed for cheap Mexican labor. And without our consent. Undemocratically, unconstitutionally. And now seeing poor Americans living in the freekin streets. Our so called legislators aid and abet foreign nationals that skirt federal laws in the name of humanitarianism and at the same time ignore poverty and the jobless and needy Americans that need their help...Humanitarian, my sweet bippy.

Yes we have, but we did not control the court system. Liberal activist judges stopped Trump where Democrats could not.

One problem we faced were people getting into this country with phony asylum claims. Trumps solution? Have them apply outside our borders for consideration. Then we wouldn't have to release them into our country where they won't come back for their final asylum verdict by a judge. Perfect, correct?

Recently, an Obama appointed judge struck down Trump's change of asylum application. He ruled that those immigrants must be allowed to apply at the border, and of course, released thereafter. He stated the law can only be changed by Congress, which we all know where that will get us.

But this is one of many examples of how Democrats were still able to stop or delay Trump's actions that would have solved some of these problems.

Why does a worker, singular, need a 2 bedroom apartment ?

Yeah, I never slept all day, I have never done drugs, and I have never run the streets at night! Neither have any of my kids, and that is why they are all successful today.

You forget that as a teacher, I interacted with literally thousands of young people in my career. Many of those kids had poor attendance, were arrested for drug possession, and slept through class when they were there. They never graduated and thus had no work skills and would up in minimum wage jobs.

You are wrong. You make assumptions. Sure, you most likely know what happened to one or two kids. But you do not know what happened to a whole school.

The fact that you state that only kids that are drug addicts work minimum wage jobs shows that you have very little knowledge of work outside of government schools.

Stereotyping comes to mind when I read your post.

You are wrong. You make assumptions. Sure, you most likely know what happened to one or two kids. But you do not know what happened to a whole school.

The fact that you state that only kids that are drug addicts work minimum wage jobs shows that you have very little knowledge of work outside of government schools.

I never said that, now did I?

Why don't you look deep inside at your own problems like your apparent inability to read as a personal problem that needs higher attention that the problems of others?

I currently work for the US Army in recruiting. If had even a 1/10th of a penny for every applicant I disqualified because of drugs, lack of education, and inability to pass the required exams, I would rich beyond my wildest imagination.

I have real world experience with this topic. You have your "feels" like most libtards!

That’s what happens when democrats refuse to invest in middle class jobs in inner cities.. and try to shut down production in the name or climate change

Perhaps not all are drug addicted people that work those jobs, but I can tell you many do.

A few years ago some tenants of mine moved out. Good kids, worked fast food jobs, paid the rent albeit late most times. But they survived.

They were here seven years, and in that time, never advanced to better paying jobs. Why? Because they were pot heads, and better paying jobs usually require random drug screens.

Working in industry, I have been solicited many times about getting people I may know to apply at a company. Their biggest problem is not finding workers, but workers that can pass drug testing.

It's the same with my company when my employer is looking for a replacement worker. Plenty of people apply, but none that can pass a drug screening.

There appears to be a housing shortage and that would explain why in my neck of the woods they are building houses like crazy. As the price of homes increase the FED is set to raise interested rates. People who can afford it want a new home.

Wages are rising and unemployment is low

Average home prices of new homes are falling after rising with May average new home at of 371000

used homes at 314000

when the crash comes there will be a big hurt and that kid will have to move out or pay rent

Still may cannot afford a new home and have to buy used homes with all the headache that the previous owner didn't tell you about.

Note to the clueless, the fed just lowered interest rates by a quarter point.

I admit my errors but what about you Quote - " If 30-40 million illegal aliens weren't competing for jobs and housing,"

FOX story of pew report put it around estimated 10 million

the total of lawful immigrants is estimated around 35 million

Clueless catch it as it is contagious

how easy is it to point out mistakes

All that means is you believe the propaganda, my estimate is just as reliable as anyone else. The fact is NO ONE knows the actual numbers.

Number of illegal immigrants in US may be twice what's reported: Yale-MIT study

And who's to say they are any more accurate than I am? But their upper numbers are closer to me than they are to you.

'

He also TRIED to...
He TRIED to take good used cars off the market. Cash for Clunkers! And succeeded!

Who did that fuck!?

It was a full frontal assault on the poor and lower middle classes. Obama and the Democrats were obviously trying to make jobs less available to certain classes of people.

In most parts of the USA, if you do not own reliable transportation, you are not eligible for a good job because you are less free than somebody who does own reliable transportation to go wherever the fuck they want whenever the fuck they want.

It was part of the keep the poor, poor program. Just a part of the OED (Obama Economic Depression) fuck Americans program.

Paying people to destroy material wealth is not sound economic policy.

I slept in my car for a while.

I made the decision to pay my car payments before my rent because I could sleep in my car but I couldn't drive my apartment to work

Maybe. Maybe not. Have you ever stuck your car key into your apartment and tried to start it? I did once and it started right up, so I drove it to work. The cops pulled me over and asked me where do I live. I said, "Right here!"
Admiral Rocky come home!

1972-ford-ltd-country-squire-station-wagon-runs-good-registered-2018-1.jpg

It is a damn good thing that less than 4% of all US workers earn minimum wage then!

Why do you speak of "middle class" when talking about minimum wage. The only way minimum wage affects the middle class is by how much their teenage kids get paid during their high school years.

Yeah if you had it your way with a $15 dollar minimum wage over 40% of workers would make minimum wage.

Actually dumb fuck if you read the thread you would know that I am opposed to an artificial minimum wage. Fuck dude, do you have to try and be this stupid or does it come naturally?

My ass you are, just another Jake the fake sock.

Forum List

Back