In See Warmonger Obama Is Sending Another 600+ Troops to Iraq

Obama is a panty waste. FAG

So, he could have negotiated for a small force to stay behind but no. Now we are back and without the agreement with Iraq which he said was paramount.

Obama is a complete epic failure on so many levels

-Geaux

obama's goal is to get Americans killed. Sending more to go up against his hand picked army makes sense to him. Maybe they still have mustard gas.

600 vs the 150,000 Bush deployed after declaring "Mission Accomplished"

Guess that does make Obama a war monger

He has bombed like 8 countries. Give me a fucking break
And if you use Bush to set your standards, you are more pathetic than I thought.

And if you use Bush to set your standards, you are more pathetic than I thought.

Works and I haven't seen any US casualties

Do you oppose the bombing and UAVs?

make that 6K plus
And Without the agreement Obama said we couldn't get to stay there in the first place.

-Geaux

Actually, Michael Rubin of the AMerican Enterprise Institute was on the Dan and Amy show today.....he said he spoke to the Iraqi leader at the time of that debate on the agreement...and the guy told him they gave obama what he wanted, but obama refused to take it......he said they wouldn't take yes for an answer........

And those soldiers are going to get the immunity....so obama was lying again...as was hilary ...

Works and I haven't seen any US casualties

Do you oppose the bombing and UAVs?
I oppose war mongers

I oppose whore mongers and fish mongers

make that 6K plus
And Without the agreement Obama said we couldn't get to stay there in the first place.

-Geaux

Actually, Michael Rubin of the AMerican Enterprise Institute was on the Dan and Amy show today.....he said he spoke to the Iraqi leader at the time of that debate on the agreement...and the guy told him they gave obama what he wanted, but obama refused to take it......he said they wouldn't take yes for an answer........

And those soldiers are going to get the immunity....so obama was lying again...as was hilary ...

I talked to Sean Hannity and he told me the same thing

Forum List

Back