🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In some rare bit of good news, teenagers are having less sex, and the abortion rate is going down

Boys are getting tired of being accused of rape. They are finding other ways to spend their time.

In some rare bit of good news, teenagers are having less sex, and the abortion rate is going down

Winner, winner, go to your room and masturbate. Don't forget to wash your hands, feed the dog, and set the table...

Winner, winner, go to your room and masturbate. Don't forget to wash your hands, feed the dog, and set the table...
Well that was unnecessarily nasty and really, really stupid.

I'm putting you on ignore.

Abortion is birth control.

Why use a condom, a sponge, a pill, an IUD, the female condom, Estrostep...

why all that hassle? :dunno:

Just kill your pre-born child and be done with it. By whatever means you feel necessary.

Right, bitches?

Well that was unnecessarily nasty and really, really stupid.

I'm putting you on ignore.
Why, exactly, would you believe that I'd give a fuck? Oh wait, I don't...

Planned Parenthood better do something. The last thing they need is a shortage of infant cadavers. It might interfere with their goal of buying a Lamborghini.

Forum List

Back