In the defense of white folks

He didn’t mind because he didn’t do any such things. Your spin on everything remains just that: spin.

You idiots call it blowing a dog whistle because you’re referencing something that can’t be heard. Sometimes, the reason you can’t hear something is because — there wasn’t any such sound in the first place.
Trump told the Proud Boys to stand down and stand by. Guilty!

Look at Trump give the white power sign
1639155079491.png
And the goobers behind him

1639155107224.png

Trump told the Proud Boys to stand down and stand by. Guilty!

Look at Trump give the white power sign
View attachment 574071And the goobers behind him

View attachment 574072

Stand back isn’t racist. Stand by doesn’t imply an endorsement of violence or racism. And the proud boys isn’t even a racist organization. So example 1 by you fails completely.

That hand gesture you cry over is the “ok” symbol. It has not a thing to do with white power. It never really did. You got schnookered you dimwit. So you are now 0 for 2. Not to mention that the people behind him included black people. I suppose an imbecile like you thinks that black people are racist against blacks if they don’t agree with you? You’re a waste of protoplasm.

As for the man behind the President whose hand gesture you’ve circled, you asshole, that is a gesture made by someone ELSE. I suppose it is possible that (like you) he thought it meant “white power.” Some other people also got schnookered too. But that doesn’t mean that President Trump is racist.
0 for 3.

You remain a complete flop.

Stand back isn’t racist. Stand by doesn’t imply an endorsement of violence or racism. And the proud boys isn’t even a racist organization. So example 1 by you fails completely.
LOL

You fucking moron, he said, "stand back and stand by ... somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left," in response to being challenged to condemn white supremacy. That's seeking their support and is absolutely an endorsement of violence and racism.

Your brain is fried.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
LOL

You fucking moron, he said, "stand back and stand by because somebody needs to do something about the left," in response to being challenged to condemn white supremacy. That's seeking their support and is absolutely an endorsement of violence and racism.

Your brain is fried.

You’re a total asshole. Seriously, what a dickweed you always are. I know what he said, you douche. And it still doesn’t mean what was ascribed to it.

My brain isn’t fried. Yours was never formed.

Last edited:
You’re a total asshole. Seriously, what a duckweed you always are. I know what he said, you douche. And it still doesn’t mean what was ascribed to it.

My brain isn’t fried. Yours was never formed.
You're deranged, so there's that. His "condemnation" of the Proud Boys was to "stand by" and you're so insane, you deny that's a call to do something about Antifa and the left.

:cuckoo:

Oh yea, he called them crime infested

Mr. Lewis, whose colleagues called him “the conscience of Congress,” continued to be an outspoken voice against the administration. In 2018, he said that Mr. Trump was a racist when the president was reported to have referred to Haiti and some African nations as “shithole countries,” and again when Mr. Trump said on Twitter that four Democratic congresswomen of color should “go back” to their home countries.

“I know racism when I see it,” Mr. Lewis said at the time, as the House voted on a resolution to condemn those tweets. “I know racism when I feel it. And at the highest level of our government, there’s no room for racism.”
Are you seriously trying to tell us that Haiti and many African Countries AREN'T shitholes?

Are you seriously trying to tell us that Haiti and many African Countries AREN'T shitholes?

Have you been to Haiti or ANY African countries?

Any hole you put sealybobo and/or brokeloser in is by definition a shithole. That much we know.

You're deranged, so there's that. His "condemnation" of the Proud Boys was to "stand by" and you're so insane, you deny that's a call to do something about Antifa and the left.

:cuckoo:
No. I’m not the one of us who is deranged. As always, that’s all you.

To say “stand by” sounds like a suggestion (especially after a “stand down”) that action of some unspecified type might someday be necessary.

You’re so intentionally dishonest you won’t even admit that it’s not a call to do anything.

The ANTIFA thugs might need to be acted against sometime. The officialdom in Portland seem to have ceded their authority when it comes to that violent fascist gang of shitheads. A civilized society isn’t obliged to therefore just cave into such lunatics. No matter how much you like them.

Have you been to Haiti or ANY African countries?

Any hole you put sealybobo and/or brokeloser in is by definition a shithole. That much we know.
I've seen enough photos and movies to know, not to mention the endless appeals for charity for people in those countries. I know that most African countries are failed states and the only reason Haiti isn't a failed state is that it was never successful in the first place. The DR shares the same island as Haiti and while it's no beacon of freedom and success, it's head and shoulders above Haiti.

No. I’m not the one of us who is deranged. As always, that’s all you.

To say “stand by” sounds like a suggestion (especially after a “stand down”) that action of some unspecified type might someday be necessary.

You’re so intentionally dishonest you won’t even admit that it’s not a call to do anything.

The ANTIFA thugs might need to be acted against sometime. The officialdom in Portland seem to have ceded their authority when it comes to that violent fascist gang of shitheads. A civilized society isn’t obliged to therefore just cave into such lunatics. No matter how much you like them.
LOL

You crack me up. He literally called on a group known for committing violence to "stand by" because somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left and you think anybody with an IQ above yours, which is everybody, doesn't see through your nutty, empty denials.

So if he didn't mean for the Proud Boys, who were known for being violent, to resort to violence, what did he mean? That the Proud Boys should throw rose petals at the left?

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

I've seen enough photos and movies to know, not to mention the endless appeals for charity for people in those countries. I know that most African countries are failed states and the only reason Haiti isn't a failed state is that it was never successful in the first place. The DR shares the same island as Haiti and while it's no beacon of freedom and success, it's head and shoulders above Haiti.
So, was that a "no"?

labadee-port-large.jpg

^^^ a shithole to lunatics.

You crack me up. He literally called on a group known for committing violence to "stand by" because somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left and you think anybody with an IQ above yours, which is everybody, doesn't see through your nutty, empty denials.

So if he didn't mean for the Proud Boys, who were known for being violent, to resort to violence, what did he mean? That the Proud Boys should throw rose petals at the left?

joe-biden-head-shake.gif
You don’t crack me up. You are pathetic and pitiable.

Trump was asked a loaded sniper type “question” by an anything but moderate moderator. Trump framed his answer by addressing a violent fascist group which idiots like you just adore: Antifa.

It obviously gives you massive butt-rash to hear anyone speak ill of Antifa. But that’s ok. You’re just a brain damaged mutt and Antifa are actual bad guys.

Your brain injury apparently can’t be fixed:

E147D241-303E-4428-9ED0-B918C128F909.jpeg

Last edited:
LOL

You crack me up. He literally called on a group known for committing violence to "stand by"
How many people have the Proud boys killed? How many buildings have they burned down? How many businesses have they looted? How many police have they killed?

Good white people are good

Bad white people are bad

Good Black people are good

Bad Black people are bad

Good people are good

Bad people are bad

It's NOT BLOODY ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

Greg
Good People Don't Vote for the Demoncrats

Not as logical as its seems on its flimsy rhetorical surface. If the good Black people stick up for the bad Black people, it shows that they wish they were bad but resist their jungle impulses only because they are afraid of the punishment they'll probably get. That is not good.

Last edited:
LOL

You fucking moron, he said, "stand back and stand by ... somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left," in response to being challenged to condemn white supremacy. That's seeking their support and is absolutely an endorsement of violence and racism.

Your brain is fried.

Need a tissue?

Forum List

Back