In the US today the one political party represents "CRAZY" and one party represents "NORMAL" (Poll)

Which party represents "normal", and which party represents "crazy"?

• Republicans represent normal

Votes: 43 51.2%
  • Republicans represent crazy

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • Democrats represent normal

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Democrats represent crazy

Votes: 51 60.7%

• Total voters
What do you mean "should be" ? The Democrat beginnings of the China virus and maintenance of it's political effects with shutdowns was all Democrat, and this has been reported 100,000 times in the media as well as in this forum. Have you been asleep for 2 years ?

In 2014, Democrat Fauci got the Obama administration NIH to fund gain of function research in the Wuhan lab in China, creating the virus and spreading it internationally. In 2020, Democrats used the virus and the Fauci inspired shutdowns, to take away Trump's top campaign issue, the economy, to enhance their chance to win the presidency.

When Mnuchin approached Pelosi (who laughably claimed she was in favor of stimulus checks) and said let's send the checks and do what we both agree, and settle the other stuff later. Pelosi refused repeatedly all through the spring of 2020. Of course, because their plan was to keep the economy DOWN, not stimulate it up.

By July 2020, Republicans (initially fooled by Fauci) caught on to the ruse, and Trump and Republican governors opened up the economy, disavowed the shutdowns, and the result was, by far, the biggest gain in US GDP in US history (65.2%)

united-states-gdp-growth.png
My state is 100% controlled by Rethugikkkons. In fact in both state houses by a super majority and it was shut down. Complete and utter fail by you nutter!!!
MAGA MOTHER FUCKER

My state is 100% controlled by Rethugikkkons. In fact in both state houses by a super majority and it was shut down. Complete and utter fail by you nutter!!!
MAGA MOTHER FUCKER
Looks like you might have reading comprehension problems. I not only said your state (and most states) were shut down, I even posted a chart SHOWING it. :rolleyes:

And what you also seemed to have missed is that. as I said, "By July 2020, Republicans (initially fooled by Fauci) caught on to the ruse, and Trump and Republican governors opened up the economy,..."

Now go wash your mouth out with soap, little faggot.

Looks like you might have reading comprehension problems. I not only said your state (and most states) were shut down, I even posted a chart SHOWING it. :rolleyes:

And what you also seemed to have missed is that. as I said, "By July 2020, Republicans (initially fooled by Fauci) caught on to the ruse, and Trump and Republican governors opened up the economy,..."

Now go wash your mouth out with soap, little faggot.

Fanci ruse, really a ruse. Then why have over a million Americans died from this ruse and by a fairly big margin more of them were Rethugikkkons because they do not believe in vaccines and will not immunize themselves against it? I don't think I will do that soap thing you wanted me to do. Now go gargle some bleach you pedophile!

Fanci ruse, really a ruse. Then why have over a million Americans died from this ruse and by a fairly big margin more of them were Rethugikkkons because they do not believe in vaccines and will not immunize themselves against it? I don't think I will do that soap thing you wanted me to do. Now go gargle some bleach you pedophile!
Oh look, another LYING fucking leftard.

Not surprised.

Leftards lie. It's all they ever do.

Both major parties are utterly lost. Yet you fools keep voting for them. Seriously, if Biden and Trump are the cream of the crop, the best we can do - fuck it. We're already toast.

There were NOT a million people who died from Covid you gullible DUPE. You mean to say that here in Mach 2023, you still don't know that the reports of Covid deaths were grossly inflated. That hospitals overreported Covid deaths, to ca$h in on the CARES Act $$$$$.

There were not even 1/10 that many deaths. The CDC themselves reported this 2 years ago. Sheeesh!

There were NOT a million people who died from Covid you gullible DUPE. You mean to say that here in Mach 2023, you still don't know that the reports of Covid deaths were grossly inflated. That hospitals overreported Covid deaths, to ca$h in on the CARES Act $$$$$.

There were not even 1/10 that many deaths. The CDC themselves reported this 2 years ago. Sheeesh!

Stay with your fake nuz conspiracy stuff bro and stay stupid, we love you that way!

Stay with your fake nuz conspiracy stuff bro and stay stupid, we love you that way!
You got the REAL news from me about the CARES Act, and the hospitals which you previously had no clue, since you ludicrously were claiming over a million people died from Covid. You're getting an education. You're welcome.

You got the REAL news from me about the CARES Act, and the hospitals which you previously had no clue, since you ludicrously were claiming over a million people died from Covid. You're getting an education. You're welcome.

Because over 1,000,000 Americans did die from covid. Real facts bro, not alternative fax!

LOL!! I showed you where democrats went nuts after Trump won in 2016. Remember "not my president"
THAT"S because Trump LOST the popular vote.
Trump- 62,984,828 votes.
Clinton 65,853,514 votes.
and "Russian Collusion"?
A meeting took place at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016, between three senior members of the 2016 Trump campaignDonald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – four other U.S. citizens, and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.
The meeting was arranged by publicist and long-time Trump acquaintance Rob Goldstone on behalf of his client, Russian singer-songwriter Emin Agalarov.
The meeting was first disclosed to U.S. government officials in April 2017, when Kushner filed a revised version of his security clearance form.

Donald Trump Jr. made several misleading statements about the meeting.
He initially told the press that the meeting was held to discuss adoptions of Russian children by Americans. On July 8, 2017, after news reports stated that Trump Jr. knew the meeting was political, he admitted in a tweet that he had agreed to the meeting with the understanding that he would receive information damaging to Hillary Clinton, and that he was conducting opposition research.
People don't vote against a president, they vote for a president.
I haven't voted FOR a president, since 1980.
Trump got more than enough votes to win easily, Biden got 81m votes?? My ass.
And Trump got 74,000 votes?
Its perfectly normal to bitch about close elections. Remember when Gore lost by 270 votes? Normal, not crazy.
The closest election in modern history.
Besides, even if you say whining about a perfectly legitimate election is "crazy", that still isn't as bad as my list of democrat craziness in the OP.

Forum List

Back