Inaugural benediction: Pray that “white will embrace what is right”

Really? How many blacks, latinos, asians, and native americans with 'vitriol toward whites' post here?

How does anyone know what color any of us are?
The Bass and 52 Street. But they are more than balanced out by William Joyce, White Lion, the banned AmericaFirst, and a few others...so yeah, a lot of this vitriol toward whites is an assumption. And try as I might, I can't find Obama ever trying to personally stir up racial hatred.

YOu know as well as any semi-intelligent human being that our prisons are filled to overflowing with blacks and hispanics. There isn't a big whitey conspiracy to throw innocent black darlings behind bars. They're criminals. Go spend some time in lockdown with them if you're so certain they're being unjustly convicted. I dare you.

Likewise take a stroll through a black innercity neighborhood wearing a rolex and flashing your money around and see how far you get. Spare me your fucking whining about the poor black man being unfairly prosecuted.

Hey, I was unlawfully arrested by the police for have a loaded shotgun in my trunk. The car is registered to me but I was not driving it. The case was thrown out of court because of an officer ignorant of SC Law.

And I usually ride through the inner city in my classy german auto. Unfortunately, I don't have a rolex and I use plastic...debit or otherwise.

I never said that they were unfairly prosecuted. Reading and reading comprehension are really two different things.

The Bass and 52 Street. But they are more than balanced out by William Joyce, White Lion, the banned AmericaFirst, and a few others...so yeah, a lot of this vitriol toward whites is an assumption. And try as I might, I can't find Obama ever trying to personally stir up racial hatred.

I don't think he is either. The thread originated from a comment made by someone else.

You personally know of two posters who are black? Do they express vitriol toward whites?

Is race presumed unless stated otherwise?

You personally know of two posters who are black? Do they express vitriol toward whites?

Is race presumed unless stated otherwise?
They could be lying, but they claim to be black and they post pretty racist statements, imo.

Really? How many blacks, latinos, asians, and native americans with 'vitriol toward whites' post here?

How does anyone know what color any of us are?

Did I say blacks, latinos, asians and Indians with vitriol? Nope, I didn't. It's the moronic liberal whites who are so white they're transparent who are the worst racists (self-hating racism) here.

Hey, I was unlawfully arrested by the police for have a loaded shotgun in my trunk. The car is registered to me but I was not driving it. The case was thrown out of court because of an officer ignorant of SC Law.

And I usually ride through the inner city in my classy german auto. Unfortunately, I don't have a rolex and I use plastic...debit or otherwise.

I never said that they were unfairly prosecuted. Reading and reading comprehension are really two different things.

Bullshit.

I know they're white if they say they're white. Otherwise, I could give a shit.

I'm confused.

Here is what you said in a recent post:

"It's the moronic liberal whites who are so white they're transparent who are the worst racists (self-hating racism) here."

Are there specific posts you're referring to?

This whole thread is 'trying to start something'.

I think the benediction is what started it. There was no need to make the remark. Maybe to some old liberals that were around back in the day it was cute or clever or whatever but... we're not back in the day anymore, there's a new context. So either he wasn't aware of how racist his remark was because he doesn't get the new context, or he believes that whites do not yet embrace what it right.

If you ask me the whole phrase is wrong in it's logic...

Yellow (Asian) people do not need to me mellow any more than anyone else does. WTF are yellow people doing that needs chilling? I'm not aware of a problem.

Red (Indian?) people need to get ahead... um, ok if they work hard they deserve the reward of getting ahead JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

When White will embrace what's right... ok, I'm white and I don't know if I've embraced what is right. How can you tell? I don't think I've ever oppressed anyone. I've been intimidated by plenty of people, does that count for anything? I try to leave black people alone so they won't think I'm trying to do anything to them, and mostly they leave me alone too. I just don't get this, I don't think I'm doing anything wrong and this guy is saying I haven't embraced what is right yet.

I hold a degree in Political Science and 13 hours towards a masters degree in History so I'd say I've read a few books. Not sure the point you are trying to make.

Go back to my post, you'll find, in spite of Willow's following nonsense, that I was saying the WJ was on par with those minorities that also hate.

Forum List

Back