“Income Inequality”: A Crisis of Stupidity

More government causes less freedom and overall prosperity; its a fact of life.

My brothers secretary just quit, she figured out that she could make almost as much money by maxing out on government programs. Why work?
stereotyping much. why doesn't your brother quit so he won't have to work or pay income taxes?

Im sorry. I don't speak moron, what part of my post was "Stereotype"

unfortunately for you, i know how to read shrimp gumbo recipes.

this is the "stereotype" part: why doesn't your brother quit so he won't have to work or pay income taxes?

does the right merely allege to subscribe to Faith Only to appeal to ignorance not only of our supreme laws of the land, but also the laws of demand and supply?

So you make the stereotype statement. No wonder I couldn't understand you

nothing but propaganda and rhetoric; i got it.

1995 study of the subject

The authors found that in 11 states, “welfare pays more than the average pretax first-year wage for a teacher [in those states]. In 39 states, it pays more than the starting wage for a secretary. And, in the three most generous states a person on welfare can take home more money than an entry-level computer programmer.”

stereotyping much. why doesn't your brother quit so he won't have to work or pay income taxes?

Im sorry. I don't speak moron, what part of my post was "Stereotype"

unfortunately for you, i know how to read shrimp gumbo recipes.

this is the "stereotype" part: why doesn't your brother quit so he won't have to work or pay income taxes?

does the right merely allege to subscribe to Faith Only to appeal to ignorance not only of our supreme laws of the land, but also the laws of demand and supply?

So you make the stereotype statement. No wonder I couldn't understand you

nothing but propaganda and rhetoric; i got it.

1995 study of the subject

The authors found that in 11 states, “welfare pays more than the average pretax first-year wage for a teacher [in those states]. In 39 states, it pays more than the starting wage for a secretary. And, in the three most generous states a person on welfare can take home more money than an entry-level computer programmer.”

It is no wonder some on the left are clamoring for a "living wage". Welfare is supposed to ameliorate poverty, not make the poor well off.

Bazaar Bottleneck

How much does global economics affect market waves in income inflation/deflation currents?

The American popularity of the Juan Valdes coffee brand mascot as well as the lingo-catchy guilty-pleasure rich convenient-store food/snack brands such as the Slim Jim beef jerky rods indicates consumerism couture but with some multi-cultural markets explored.

How does such brand marketing in capitalist regions affect global views on First World-Third World GDP/GNP gaps?

:afro:

Juan Valdez

speedy-gonzales.jpg

The pretax value of welfare benefits substantially exceeds the amount a recipient could earn in an entry-level job in virtually every state. The numbers suggest that recipients of aid are likely to choose welfare over work, thus increasing their long-term dependence.

Our current regime of a War on Poverty is worse than the "disease".

The right is merely socializing the cost of benefits on the Peoples' dime.

The pretax value of welfare benefits substantially exceeds the amount a recipient could earn in an entry-level job in virtually every state. The numbers suggest that recipients of aid are likely to choose welfare over work, thus increasing their long-term dependence.

Whats the end game for this imaginary "War on Poverty"? When we're Greece?

Only bad Capitalists cannot make more money with a Commerce Clause and an official Mint.

Only bad Capitalists cannot make more money with a Commerce Clause and an official Mint.

Are you concussed? You should call 911, you're babbling

Are you concussed? You should call 911, you're babbling
Why, only those of your point of view don't have a clue or a Cause.

This isn't difficult for most intelligent people. Yet everyone fails to grasp the simplest of concepts.

If I hated the Apple farming business, and I could make whatever laws I want, within the limits of present day government.... how would I harm Apple farming?

First, tax the companies that farm apples.

Second, pass expensive regulations on activity of apple farming.

Third, pay people to not farm apples.

If I hated GDP and jobs in America, or America in general, what would I do?

1. Tax the companies who create jobs.
  2. Regulate as many activities which create jobs.
  3. Pay people to not have a job.
Congrats... you inadvertently described the entire political platform of the left-wing here in America.

This isn't difficult for most intelligent people. Yet everyone fails to grasp the simplest of concepts.

If I hated the Apple farming business, and I could make whatever laws I want, within the limits of present day government.... how would I harm Apple farming?

First, tax the companies that farm apples.

Second, pass expensive regulations on activity of apple farming.

Third, pay people to not farm apples.

If I hated GDP and jobs in America, or America in general, what would I do?

1. Tax the companies who create jobs.
  2. Regulate as many activities which create jobs.
  3. Pay people to not have a job.
Congrats... you inadvertently described the entire political platform of the left-wing here in America.

ah but we see that even Greece lacks the character to say, "ok we screwed very liberally" ; instead they are celebrating their right to demand even more welfare from Europe.

Even millions of dead people does not always conquer the pure ignorance and animality of liberals as we saw in the USSR and Red China.

ah but we see that even Greece lacks the character to say, "ok we screwed very liberally" ; instead they are celebrating their right to demand even more welfare from Europe.

Even millions of dead people does not always conquer the pure ignorance and animality of liberals as we saw in the USSR and Red China.

Well, you have to give the Communist credit because the Useful Idiots are always the first ones they round up and execute. It's simple to understand why too, not only did they betrayed they country, so you know you can't trust them, but they betrayed their country for stupid reasons, so you don't want their genes in the pool.

Why do we still have a War on Poverty going on after 1984?

The war on poverty was crippling welfare. The more it crippled the more welfare was needed and the more votes it generated.

Lets never forget that when Clinton ended welfare as we know it by making it workfare fully half decided they no longer needed welfare. Republicans knew this all along but liberals were far to stupid to know it.

The war on poverty was crippling welfare. The more it crippled the more welfare was needed and the more votes it generated.

Lets never forget that when Clinton ended welfare as we know it by making it workfare fully half decided they no longer needed welfare. Republicans knew this all along but liberals were far to stupid to know it.
dude, we have laws regarding employment at will; whom is the Right trying to fool?

dude, we have laws regarding employment at will; whom is the Right trying to fool?
total illiterate lib fool makes no sense ever!!

Forum List

Back