Incompetent United Air Lines Physically Drags Passenger Off Plane For Their (Airline) Mistake

I never agreed to six months....
Then show me where the bet was for two days or just add another lie to your long list "rightwinger"
Once again you confirm what I originally predicted
Your giddy dares for someone to bet you would result in you weaseling out once you lost
Seen it many times before....your type are so predictable

Then show me where the bet was for two days or just add another lie to your long list "rightwinger"
Your giddy dares for someone to bet you would result in you weaseling out once you lost
Predictable? Probably, but you're still a liar. You're a liar now, you were a liar yesterday and you'll be a liar tomorrow. In fact, every time you post, it begins with a lie.

Thank you Dr Dao........it wouldn't have happened without you

Delta will pay passengers on overbooked flights up to $10,000 to give up a seat
Delta was a far better airline than United before this shameful incident.
Agreed, but, again, take a look at the article. It says "up to". No airline is going to give a passenger $10K for a $220 tickets. All 70 passengers going from ORD to SDF totaled under $16K.
More than just the price of the ticket, the length of time to your "re accommodation" should be considered. 20 hours is a long time

mostly.......the worth of the compensation should be what the market will bear.....let the bidding begin

Predictable? Probably, but you're still a liar. You're a liar now, you were a liar yesterday and you'll be a liar tomorrow. In fact, every time you post, it begins with a lie.

That is the best comeback you have to you being a deadbeat

Liar, liar pants on fire?

What are you? second grade?

The only thing I'll add to opinion expressed in the OP is my outrage at the security company. They're suppose to be there to keep the peace, not act as goons for the airlines. I expect they'll be a major part of the lawsuit as well.
Not only will their actions be a critical part of the lawsuit I'm surprised Dao's lawyer hasn't already preferred criminal charges against them for excessive, careless and unnecessary use of force.

While I'm not suggesting those cops had lawful cause to forcibly remove Dao, because I really don't know if they did or not, but even if they did have cause a glaringly obvious question is was it necessary to brutally injure the 70 year-old man? What kind of training do those airline cops receive? Have the effects of donut-shop legislation reached the level at which cops have convinced themselves it's okay to set upon people this way simply because their orders are disobeyed?

More than just the price of the ticket, the length of time to your "re accommodation" should be considered. 20 hours is a long time

mostly.......the worth of the compensation should be what the market will bear.....let the bidding begin
In the Liberal world where you just print more money, that might work. In the real world, business managers have a fiduciary duty to their investors and/or stock shareholders. Cheaper to just cancel the flight on the rare occasion when they need to move a crew on a full flight.

Overbooking can often be blamed on business travelers. Many companies book several flights for one needed seat and decide later which one to take and cancel the rest. It happens so often that airlines overbook to try and compensate. They could stop overbooking by simply raising prices to compensate, but probably the same people that complain about overbooking would complain about the prices.
Inasmuch as canceling or missing a flight imposes a revenue loss on the airline it seems reasonable that a penalty be imposed, i.e., 10% of the refund. That would eliminate the need for overbooking -- and it would reduce the number of cancellations and missed flights.

Since you've proved yourself to be a habitual and deplorable liar by continually making false claims against me, there's zero reason I should believe anything you write. Heck, even your username is a lie.

It has been five days deadbeat......

There is no more evidence to be gathered. If they were going to press charges, they would have

Pay up
1) Proving I'm correct about your habitual lying since 6 months was the agreed upon time limit.

2) If there's no more evidence to be gathered, then why did Dao's ambulance chasers ask for a bunch of evidence to be collected? Secondly, evidence collection is only the first step to filing charges. The Wheels of Bureaucratic Justice grind slowly.
I never agreed to six months
Only a deadbeat looking for me to forget the bet would propose something like that
Dao's lawyers are looking for blood evidence, eyewitness testimony and other records that may be destroyed. It has been firmly established that Dao told them to fuck themselves when they tried to force him off the plane .......if they were going to charge him over it, they would have charged him four days ago

pay up deadbeat
Translation: I lied, as usual, and never took the bet seriously. I would never have paid you be it $25M, the $25 Gold Membership you offered to bet or even 25 cents because I'm exactly what I project on everyone else -- a fucking deadbeat scumbag liar and cheat.

Sad that you have so little self-respect that you feel compelled to lie about yourself and others. While it's possible you cannot help yourself due a mental issue, clearly your behavior on this and the other United Express 3411 thread has been odd to say the least.

Example: your insistence that this was a United flight which chose to wait for a Republic crew even though I've corrected you at least four times including providing evidence.

Here is additional evidence that this was a Republic flight: 'Infuriated' United pilots union slams cops for forcibly dragging passenger from plane

On Thursday, United Airlines' pilots broke their silence on the violent removal of David Dao from Flight 3411.

"The safety and well-being of our passengers is the highest priority for United pilots, and this should not have escalated into a violent encounter," United Master Executive Council, the union representing the airline's 12,500 pilots, wrote in a letter.

"United pilots are infuriated by this event."

At the same time, the pilots sought to clarify their view of the situation.

"This occurred on one of our contracted Express carriers, separately owned and operated by Republic Airline, and was ultimately caused by the grossly inappropriate response by the Chicago Department of Aviation," the pilots wrote......

....This occurred on an Express flight operated by Republic Airline, as such, the flight crew and cabin crew of Flight 3411 are employees of Republic Airline, not United Airlines...

...On April 9, 2017, United Express Flight 3411, operated by Republic, was preparing to depart Chicago O'Hare (ORD) to Louisville (SDF). Republic Airline made the decision to assign four of their crewmembers to deadhead on Flight 3411 within minutes of the scheduled departure. Although four passengers would have to be removed from this flight to accommodate the Republic crew, the goal was to get the other 70 passengers on their way to SDF and ensure a flight crew needed the next day would also be in place. By all reports, the Republic flight crew was courteous and calm throughout the event, and three passengers left the flight voluntarily for compensation. After repeatedly asking the fourth passenger to give up his seat to no avail, the gate agent requested the assistance of law enforcement.

The passenger should have acted like an adult and left the plan as requested. Instead he acted like a child and our society today rewards him, disgusting...
So you think the passenger was wrong and the aviation police were right in the way they handled the situation?

[...]

After repeatedly asking the fourth passenger to give up his seat to no avail, the gate agent requested the assistance of law enforcement. . .
. . . who promptly arrived and proceeded to brutally beat and manhandle the stubborn 70 year-old passenger, breaking his nose, knocking out two of his teeth and cutting his lip.

In the Liberal world where you just print more money, that might work. In the real world, business managers have a fiduciary duty to their investors and/or stock shareholders. Cheaper to just cancel the flight on the rare occasion when they need to move a crew on a full flight.
Yes...accommodating those penny pinchers really worked out for United

. . . who promptly arrived and proceeded to brutally beat and manhandle the stubborn 70 year-old passenger, breaking his nose, knocking out two of his teeth and cutting his lip.
Nice spin, but wrong to the point of being a lie.

Two arrived and aske Dao to leave as documented by video. When he refused, they called someone, presumably their supervisor. No evidence yet if they talked to the Republic captain or management. Later, a third plainclothes man arrived who did, at some point, appear to drag Dao out of his seat. That's when the fracas started. Video evidence will be collected as to how Dao received his injuries. Were the injuries accidental as part of the struggle or intentional? I know you and at least two other leftwingers have made up your minds that all three aviation police officers are guilty of being racist thugs who should go to prison, but I recommend waiting for all the evidence to be collected and a fair trial.

More on the City of Chicago's Department of Aviation:
City of Chicago :: Chicago Department of Aviation
The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) administers all aspects of two major airports – Chicago O’Hare and Midway International Airports.

The CDA is self-supporting, using no local or state tax dollars for operations or capital improvements at O’Hare and Midway International Airports. Together Chicago’s airports generate more than $45 billion in annual economic activity and create 540,000 jobs for the region

What are the Chicago aviation police?
Q: Are aviation police part of the Chicago Police Department?

A: No. They're with the Chicago Department of Aviation.

Q: How many aviation officers are there?

A: About 300. Working at the city's two major airports, they are a mix of part- and full-time cops, and some work as police in other departments, said Adam Rosen, a spokesman for Service Employees International Union Local 73, which represents them. Full-timers earn between $50,000 and $88,000 a year and cost the city about $19 million a year.

Q: Do they have the same training and powers as CPD officers?

A: Aviation police must meet the same minimum standards as other local cops, according to a city website. That includes passing fitness testing and psychological examinations. Aviation officers can "temporarily detain and take people into custody until Chicago police arrives," said city spokeswoman Jennifer Martinez. But only Chicago police can file an arrest report, she said. Some training and qualification standards for Chicago police go beyond the state's minimum standards, and it is unclear what the Aviation Department requires of officers beyond the minimum.

Forum List

Back