Inflation slows to 7.1% as economy cools off

Well the era of interest free money is over, it was never going to last, and I don't see the Fed rates as 'excessive'; interest rates should always be higher than the inflation rate. The problem lies elsewhere, not in interest rates, which as you said fueled a fake artificial boom in house buying when rates were essentially free and most of the world was paying negative interest rates to savers, punishing them for being frugal, and rewarding Blue Sky gamblers. The largest demographic of buyers is real estate companies buying up houses for rental properties, not individual people buying houses to live in, and flippers. at least that is the case in the Dallas metroplex region.
The money was not interest free it was very low and demand would have kept up if Biden hadn’t fucked with the booming fossil fuel sector.

It's lousy. Shitty. And I'm glad it's coming down. You're not.

Tough shit. Trying rooting for America for a change.
Try voting for the right President for a change, and maybe just maybe you won't have to use the word's "lousy" and "shitty" concerning the economy after your reckless choice was made. TDS causes crazy things to happen, so I guess you can blame it on that, because you sure got a heck of a case of it.

What's amazing is that you were put into the situation by your choices, and now you're like a rabid coon coming out with your teeth just a shinning when you have to deal with it.. Yeah that's right, you done revealed your displeasure by using words like "lousy" and "shitty", so now you can just sit there and stew in it.

Try voting for the right President for a change, and maybe just maybe you won't have to use the word's "lousy" and "shitty" concerning the economy after your reckless choice was made. TDS causes crazy things to happen, so I guess you can blame it on that, because you sure got a heck of a case of it.

What's amazing is that you were put into the situation by your choices, and now you're like a rabid coon coming out with your teeth just a shinning when you have to deal with it.. Yeah that's right, you done revealed your displeasure by using words like "lousy" and "shitty", so now you can just sit there and stew in it.
This is all vapid whining. You have absolutely not one argument for why Joe Biden has caused inflation or periods of low GDP growth. Not a single one. You're simply saying what paid right wing Liars have told you to say.

I did vote for the right President, as lousy a candidate as Biden was.

Obviously you believe the MAGA propaganda about what caused inflation. Since analyzing and acting on this stuff has been my career for over 22 years, I laugh at your arrogant ignorance. Har har.

2.1% with trillions in stimulus vs. 2.9% with no stimulus. Facts. Tough shit.

Obviously you believe the MAGA propaganda about what caused inflation. Since analyzing and acting on this stuff has been my career for over 22 years, I laugh at your arrogant ignorance. Har har.

That's right, just continue to ignore the entire picture, while hoping that what is now burning you all like a hot iron somehow soon fades away.

That's right. The causes of the current global inflation are well know. Well, not to Trumpers.

Yeah they are well known, otherwise Biden is at the core of it all, and that's not a complement.
So now your Alamo is that the entire world outside of the Trump cult are corrupt liars who are lying about the causes of global inflation.

You literally will accuse millions of people you know nothing about of being corrupt liars in order to maintain a debunked narrative arising from lizard brain partisanship.

This is not normal psychology, friend.

So now your Alamo is that the entire world outside of the Trump cult are corrupt liars who are lying about the causes of global inflation.

You literally will accuse millions of people you know nothing about of being corrupt liars in order to maintain a debunked narrative arising from lizard brain partisanship.

This is not normal psychology, friend.
Nice try, but wrong because your narrative doesn't hold water. No one is even coming close to the twisting of any assertion that you think you might have heard or interpreted in that way.

Biden is at the core of our problem's, because 1st of all we as a sovereign nation with border's aren't supposed to be dependent on the world in a globalist kind of way, but because of leftism attempting to muddy the pond with globalism, they think that it's creating a globalist shield for their screwed up bull shite that they are engaged in here. It's not working because the gig is up, and the world is cringing over the bull shite, especially as Ukraine (the subject of a Biden quid pro quo, and God only knows what else went on there), is now in ruins with hundreds of thousands dead.

You don't find it odd in the least bit about what's been going on in the world or in the bigger picture, and how we must be looking in the world because of the many scandal's dating back to way before Trump was even elected ??

This is all vapid whining. You have absolutely not one argument for why Joe Biden has caused inflation or periods of low GDP growth. Not a single one. You're simply saying what paid right wing Liars have told you to say.

I do. I have two reasons and I haven't even touched the tip of the iceberg.

Joe Biden caused inflation by cutting off our energy supply, driving up the price of diesel increasing costs of all goods transported by truck or rail. He did this THE DAY he took office. Ironically, the same day that inflation began. Inflation is now 500% higher than when Biden took office.

Biden's wreckless spending, pumping 2 trillion into the economy in a stupid useless "inflation reduction act" which actually INCREASED inflation. Even first year economists aren't as stupid as democrats and Biden are. EVERYONE knows in an overheated economy with runaway inflation, YOU DON'T PUMP MORE MONEY INTO THE ECONOMY.

There. Two reasons.

What's really funny is that democrats claim to be the party of the 'little guy" yet its the little guy who is hurt the most with democrat runaway inflation.

Last edited:
7.1% all alone doesn't say much. Gas is way down (there was never a reason it should have went up) and it has come down. That's great but if the prices for everything up continues to rise people are still going to have a hard time.
Imagine The problemd people in third world countries are having with certain foods entirely disappearing and not being available at all.

True.

The reprehensible right wants Americans to continue to suffer for some perceived political gain.
In 2020, when Pelosi refused to allow Stimulus checks to be sent out, and Democrats were shutting down businesses all over blue states, they didn't care that Americans were suffering. They perceived political gain from stopping Trump's good economy in an election year.

Forum List

Back