Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

Ingraham: Innocent People Are Paying the Price for Multiculturalism

Yep. She is 100% correct. This entire DIEversity and Multicultism and White self hatred will go down as the darkest decades in history.

I'm pretty sure that the Nazi opposition to multi-culturalism will go down as the darkest decade in history.

No, the future people will look back in wonder, at how stupid the West was to let in hordes of hostile aliens that, at best, caused great harm to their societies.

They will look at people like you are brainless lemmings.
Well, then, you and the Native Americans will have that in common.

Except we aren't a virgin disease field, the fight will be much more even, and far less pleasant for you.

You're not going to like it.
You've gone to war against us twice now - and lost both times. Do try again.

I don't know what you are talking about, and it really doesn't matter.

Your end game is a ONe Party State based on an political alliance built on oppressing the largest single ethnic group.

And you think that will be fun for you?

200_s.gif

Classic.

IN the past, you lefties argued that Third World Immigration would not change America.

Now, you argue that it is too late to do anything about it.

We don't need to import millions of hostile aliens to kill us.
The ones coming here aren't coming yo kill you. Grow up.

Some of them certainly are, and only a fool or a liar would claim otherwise.

high-res-of-bomb-site.jpg
Name them?

I posted photographic evidence of my claim.

A request for individual names is just a dodge at that point.

My point stands. Some of them are certainly coming here to kill us, and only a fool or a liar would say otherwise.
And just where did they come from? How long were they here?

How does that challenge the historical fact of their killing us?

YOu are quibbling over details.

My point stands. Some of them are certainly coming here to kill us, and only a fool or a liar would say otherwise.

Do you fit into the framework described in the link? Then we are both Americans.
I'm an American, you are not. And I not share your culture of living in fear over gays, liberal women, transgender kids, Muslims, and all things not praying to Jesus for a lottery win.

We are both Americans. Your hatred of me does not change that, nor does your anti-Christian bigotry.

You are just a bad person. That does not mean that you are not an American.

Now the question is, how much change do we want to make to America, and why.

Can you defend the changes that will come from importing large numbers of Muslims?

From your behavior in this thread, the answer is obviously NO, and that you know that, thus all the personal attacks.
Large numbers? They are what - maybe six million out of 320? Learn to do - math.

Mmm, I like that you admit that the numbers are/will be in the millions. YOu are not as good a liar as most lefties.

And 6 million is plenty to change a society, especially when they have allies like you people.

AND, it is noted that you still have not said ONE thing to defend the Change you support to our society, based on it's merits.

What good will come of importing millions of muslims? Why do you want it?
1. We aren't importing millions. And 2. six million against 320 million? Good luck.

6 million is plenty to change a society, especially when they have allies like you people.

AND, it is noted that you still have not said ONE thing to defend the Change you support to our society, based on it's merits.

The ones coming here aren't coming yo kill you. Grow up.

Name them?

All you have to do is be able to - prove that? Trump can't (and he has government lawyers on his side).

I'm an American, you are not. And I not share your culture of living in fear over gays, liberal women, transgender kids, Muslims, and all things not praying to Jesus for a lottery win.

We are both Americans. Your hatred of me does not change that, nor does your anti-Christian bigotry.

Can you defend the changes that will come from importing large numbers of Muslims?

From your behavior in this thread, the answer is obviously NO, and that you know that, thus all the personal attacks.
Large numbers? They are what - maybe six million out of 320? Learn to do - math.

Mmm, I like that you admit that the numbers are/will be in the millions. YOu are not as good a liar as most lefties.

And 6 million is plenty to change a society, especially when they have allies like you people.

1. We aren't importing millions. And 2. six million against 320 million? Good luck.

6 million is plenty to change a society, especially when they have allies like you people.

We aren't importing millions of Muslims, dummy.

And when I can get those of your ilk to assimilate I'll worry about them.

Oh? Then how did we get 6 million of them? Immaculate conception by Allah?

You have an abundance of hate, but not much in the brains department.

Last edited:

Name them?

All you have to do is be able to - prove that? Trump can't (and he has government lawyers on his side).

Except you can't prove it.

Time and time again we find that the killers have been looked at in the past and "cleared".

Yet, some of them, go on to kill us in large numbers.

Name them?

Time and time again we find that the killers have been looked at in the past and "cleared".

Look at the background of the ones who killed here? They weren't fresh off the boat (although Saudi Arabia - not on the list) did fly some folks in not long before attacking.

Oh? Then how did we get 6 million of them? Immaculate conception by Allah?

You have a kit if hate, but not much in the brains department.
Six million Muslims in 230 years meaning you'll have 12 million Muslims in - 2247.

Your silly word games about wanting to "assimilate" me and mine, is noted and dismissed. If you have a point to make, make it, with less bullshit.

What good will come of importing millions of muslims?

Your silly word games about wanting to "assimilate" me and mine, is noted and dismissed. If you have a point to make, make it, with less bullshit.

What good will come of importing millions of muslims?
We aren't (and I'm done saying it) importing millions of Muslims. Grow - up.

Look at the background of the ones who killed here? They weren't fresh off the boat (although Saudi Arabia - not on the list) did fly some folks in not long before attacking.

Fresh off the boat or not, what difference does it make to the dead and their families?

Fresh off the boat or not, what difference does it make to the dead and their families?
The dead don't give a flying fuck, and we (unlike you) don't base American law and policy on childish fears.

[
You were the Democrats then, dummy. Lincoln was GOP.
View attachment 131328

No retard, water was not dry then, just because you want to blame others for your atrocities. You went to war to keep black slaves working for you. Now you got to war to keep Mexican illegals working for you at slave wages.

You hated people for having black skin, attributing the value of a person on the color of their skin. Now you hate people for having white skin, attributing the value of a person to the color of their skin.

You hated individual liberty then, concentrating all power in the state that was controlled by plantation owners that lorded over a vast underclass. Now you hate individual liberty, concentrating all power in the state that is controlled by the Hollywood left and corrupt media that lords over a vast underclass.

Nothing has changed, you democrats are precisely what you have always been.

Last edited:
[
You were the Democrats then, dummy. Lincoln was GOP.
View attachment 131328

No retard, water was not dry then, just because you want to blame others for your atrocities. You went to war to keep black slaves working for you. Now you got to war to keep Mexican illegals working for you at slave wages.

You hated people for having black skin, attributing the value of a person on the color of their skin. Now you hate people for having white skin, attributing the value of a person on the color of their skin.

You hated individual liberty concentrating all power in the state that was controlled by plantation owners that lorded over a vast underclass. Now you hated individual liberty concentrating all power in the state that i controlled by the Hollywood left and corrupt media that lords over a vast underclass.

Nothing has changed, you democrats are precisely what you have always been.
Northern (and Western) Liberals defeated your kind and freed the slaves. You can't change American history.

Forum List

Back