Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

Sooo, immigration is good for browns, but bad for whites?
Whites have a bad habit of - taking over and slaughtering everyone else.

Tell that to the dead in London.
Being European (therefore much smarter than Americans) they likely knew.

I agree, I bet they did "know" that, and that was part of the reason that they keep voting in assholes that flooded their nation with hostile aliens that killed and maimed them.
Your desire (to shut the barn doors after all the horses ran away) is noted and rejected. Their mentality needs to be fixed (as does yours). You aren't assimilated - you can't even deal with equals rights for gay people who look and sound just like you do.

Classic.

IN the past, you lefties argued that Third World Immigration would not change America.

Now, you argue that it is too late to do anything about it.

We don't need to import millions of hostile aliens to kill us.

I agree, I bet they did "know" that, and that was part of the reason that they keep voting in assholes that flooded their nation with hostile aliens that killed and maimed them.
Your desire (to shut the barn doors after all the horses ran away) is noted and rejected. Their mentality needs to be fixed (as does yours). You aren't assimilated - you can't even deal with equals rights for gay people who look and sound just like you do.

Classic.

IN the past, you lefties argued that Third World Immigration would not change America.

The ones coming here aren't coming yo kill you. Grow up.

Actually number one is - allow whites in.

Only whites?

How far back in history do you want to go?

Attila?

Japanese?

Chinese?

Or are you only talking about the US?

It only bothers him when whites do it.
The problem is that you put your "Whiteness" above your Americanism. To you, anyone who doesn't meet the requisite racial social construct called "Whiteness," that person of color is deemed to be less American than you. Yet, as you exemplify, being "White" is no guarantee that one wrapped in it will be a
genius or a person of unquestionable character. All too often the opposite is true. The exceptionalism that you claim for Whiteness does not belong to all of you. Most White people have done nothing to warrant praise for what a few exceptional Whites have done.Much of that praise belongs to exceptional Americans of all colors...from the distant past as well as the present.

YOur attempt to understand me has failed. Please try again.

Classic.

Some of them certainly are, and only a fool or a liar would claim otherwise.

high-res-of-bomb-site.jpg

Sorry, my little Hitler youth, but we are not one nation - one race. You can find that (just not here).

We WERE one nation, until you democrat traitors started your civil war to end the Republic,

Why do we no fucking shoot you scum again? I forgot, but I know we are not supposed to shoot you like the enemies of the Constitution that you are....

Ingraham: Innocent People Are Paying the Price for Multiculturalism

Yep. She is 100% correct. This entire DIEversity and Multicultism and White self hatred will go down as the darkest decades in history.

I'm pretty sure that the Nazi opposition to multi-culturalism will go down as the darkest decade in history.

No, the future people will look back in wonder, at how stupid the West was to let in hordes of hostile aliens that, at best, caused great harm to their societies.

They will look at people like you are brainless lemmings.

Classic.

Some of them certainly are, and only a fool or a liar would claim otherwise.

high-res-of-bomb-site.jpg
Name them?

Yep. She is 100% correct. This entire DIEversity and Multicultism and White self hatred will go down as the darkest decades in history.

I'm pretty sure that the Nazi opposition to multi-culturalism will go down as the darkest decade in history.

No, the future people will look back in wonder, at how stupid the West was to let in hordes of hostile aliens that, at best, caused great harm to their societies.

They will look at people like you are brainless lemmings.
Well, then, you and the Native Americans will have that in common.

Sorry, my little Hitler youth, but we are not one nation - one race. You can find that (just not here).

We WERE one nation, until you democrat traitors started your civil war to end the Republic,

Why do we no fucking shoot you scum again? I forgot, but I know we are not supposed to shoot you like the enemies of the Constitution that you are....
The idea that we are one nation is bullshit. It's part of the reason we are - 50 states.

You and I have fuck-all in common.

Do you fit into the framework described in the link? Then we are both Americans.
I'm an American, you are not. And I not share your culture of living in fear over gays, liberal women, transgender kids, Muslims, and all things not praying to Jesus for a lottery win.

We are both Americans. Your hatred of me does not change that, nor does your anti-Christian bigotry.

You are just a bad person. That does not mean that you are not an American.

Now the question is, how much change do we want to make to America, and why.

Can you defend the changes that will come from importing large numbers of Muslims?

From your behavior in this thread, the answer is obviously NO, and that you know that, thus all the personal attacks.

So far as I can tell Multiculturalisn is a long word for screwing the white man. Blks and all the others have the problem it just the while folks who are racist. This is false everyone is. So don't try to put progressive labels on us. I am half breed and white so The Lilly white Progressives fall for the poor (fill in blank) the whites just keep them down. Bull. Everyman can make his own mark on History of his family line and be his own man. The hand wringing Progressive are more racist then most people and weak minded not to see they are being brain washed by the Progressive Media that covers every thing from advertisements on TV. to Sesame Street on PBS to half breed movies on the silver screen. So watch the Media and blank out your thinking senses and except their propaganda and don't forget to live by it. George Soros and the elite are counting on you to do just that. The are spending billions of dollars on you and controlling your life, not that you will ever admit or know it.

Actually number one is - allow whites in.

Only whites?

Attila?

Japanese?

Chinese?

Being white that makes sense (that I am not about to point the finger at - other races).

Nonsense.

You know that a majority of whites do not support your policies, thus you want to marginalize them and their culture(s), so that you don't have explain your attacks on their culture and heritage and interests.

I'm sure you are very supportive of OTHER races who "point fingers" at whites, are you not?

Do you fit into the framework described in the link? Then we are both Americans.
I'm an American, you are not. And I not share your culture of living in fear over gays, liberal women, transgender kids, Muslims, and all things not praying to Jesus for a lottery win.

We are both Americans. Your hatred of me does not change that, nor does your anti-Christian bigotry.

You are just a bad person. That does not mean that you are not an American.

Now the question is, how much change do we want to make to America, and why.

Can you defend the changes that will come from importing large numbers of Muslims?

From your behavior in this thread, the answer is obviously NO, and that you know that, thus all the personal attacks.
Large numbers? They are what - maybe six million out of 320? Learn to do - math.

Only whites?

Attila?

Japanese?

Chinese?

Being white that makes sense (that I am not about to point the finger at - other races).

Nonsense.

You know that a majority of whites do not support your policies, thus you want to marginalize them and their culture(s), so that you don't have explain your attacks on their culture and heritage and interests.

I'm sure you are very supportive of OTHER races who "point fingers" at whites, are you not?
The majority voted for - Clinton. Try again.

Forum List

Back