Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

Mmm, I like that you admit that the numbers are/will be in the millions. YOu are not as good a liar as most lefties.

And 6 million is plenty to change a society, especially when they have allies like you people.

AND, it is noted that you still have not said ONE thing to defend the Change you support to our society, based on it's merits.

What good will come of importing millions of muslims? Why do you want it?
1. We aren't importing millions. And 2. six million against 320 million? Good luck.

6 million is plenty to change a society, especially when they have allies like you people.

AND, it is noted that you still have not said ONE thing to defend the Change you support to our society, based on it's merits.

We aren't importing millions of Muslims, dummy.

And when I can get those of your ilk to assimilate I'll worry about them.

Your silly word games about wanting to "assimilate" me and mine, is noted and dismissed. If you have a point to make, make it, with less bullshit.

What good will come of importing millions of muslims?
We aren't (and I'm done saying it) importing millions of Muslims. Grow - up.

US muslim population of 3 million now, projected to double by 2050, that magical year when the nation becomes NOT majority white.

FT_16.01.05_numberMuslims-.png

Driven by immigration and higher birthrates.

So, you want to argue that that will be a change for the better?

maxresdefault.jpg

1. We aren't importing millions. And 2. six million against 320 million? Good luck.

6 million is plenty to change a society, especially when they have allies like you people.

Your silly word games about wanting to "assimilate" me and mine, is noted and dismissed. If you have a point to make, make it, with less bullshit.

US muslim population of 3 million now, projected to double by 2050, that magical year when the nation becomes NOT majority white.

maxresdefault.jpg
You'll survive, my little Hitler youth.

[
You were the Democrats then, dummy. Lincoln was GOP.
View attachment 131328

No retard, water was not dry then, just because you want to blame others for your atrocities. You went to war to keep black slaves working for you. Now you got to war to keep Mexican illegals working for you at slave wages.

You hated people for having black skin, attributing the value of a person on the color of their skin. Now you hate people for having white skin, attributing the value of a person on the color of their skin.

You hated individual liberty concentrating all power in the state that was controlled by plantation owners that lorded over a vast underclass. Now you hated individual liberty concentrating all power in the state that i controlled by the Hollywood left and corrupt media that lords over a vast underclass.

Nothing has changed, you democrats are precisely what you have always been.
Northern (and Western) Liberals defeated your kind and freed the slaves. You can't change American history.

YOu are the one denying the Americanism of your fellow Americans based on policies.

You are the one that is espousing hatred of, for one example, Christians.

[
View attachment 131328

No retard, water was not dry then, just because you want to blame others for your atrocities. You went to war to keep black slaves working for you. Now you got to war to keep Mexican illegals working for you at slave wages.

You hated people for having black skin, attributing the value of a person on the color of their skin. Now you hate people for having white skin, attributing the value of a person on the color of their skin.

You hated individual liberty concentrating all power in the state that was controlled by plantation owners that lorded over a vast underclass. Now you hated individual liberty concentrating all power in the state that i controlled by the Hollywood left and corrupt media that lords over a vast underclass.

Northern (and Western) Liberals defeated your kind and freed the slaves. You can't change American history.

YOu are the one denying the Americanism of your fellow Americans based on policies.

America is a secular state. You might live here but you are not an American.

If God said to you, it's me or America, pick one? You'd pick God while I can pick - America. And ISIS-types? The same answer as you.

Last edited:

maxresdefault.jpg

Cute.

Your denial of "millions" has been addressed.

Now do you want to explain why you think such a change will be Good for America, or Americans?

Rhetorical question. I know that a serious and honest discussion of the effects of your policies is what you want to avoid at all costs.

[

What does that have to do with you leftists and your anti-Liberty agenda?

Republicans defeated you scum then, Republicans with Libertarian allies (Liberals) will defeat you scum now.

You have zero chance of winning this civil war you have started in your quest to end the American Republic.

I DO think there will be a whole lot less piles of shit like you in the nation when all is said and done, Brown Shirt.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cute.

Now do you want to explain why you think such a change will be Good for America, or Americans?

Rhetorical question. I know that a serious and honest discussion of the effects of your policies is what you want to avoid at all costs.
America is a nation of immigrants. To oppose immigration is (like freedom of religion) un-American.

And I know, you oppose both.

[

What does that have to do with you leftists and your anti-Liberty agenda?

Republicans defeated you scum then, Republicans with Libertarian allies (Liberals) will defeat you scum now.

You have zero chance of winning this civil war you have started in your quest to end the American Republic.

I DO think there will be a whole lot less piles of shit like you in the nation when all is said and done, Brown Shirt.
You started the Civil War, dummy. We beat your asses and finished it.

[
View attachment 131328

If God said to you, it's me or America, pick one? You'd pick God while I can pick - America. And ISIS-types? Same answer.

NO, the American government is a secular government. The American nation is still very religious.

You hate your fellow Americans who are Christian. Unless they are minorities.

This is revealed by your attempt to claim that being Christian means you can't be an American.

You are the bad guy here.

[
View attachment 131328

If God said to you, it's me or America, pick one? You'd pick God while I can pick - America. And ISIS-types? Same answer.

Soros already said to you , "It's me or America, " and you already chose your Fuhrer.

You are in open rebellion to end America. You democrat scum keep starting civil wars. Time to put you vermin down again.

[
View attachment 131328

NO, the American government is a secular government. The American nation is still very religious.

This is revealed by your attempt to claim that being Christian means you can't be an American.

Most Americans aren't Americans, they are little religious useless ignorant shits like you (afraid of their own shadow).

[
View attachment 131328

Soros already said to you , "It's me or America, " and you already chose your Fuhrer.

You are in open rebellion to end America. You democrat scum keep starting civil wars. Time to put you vermin down again.
America is being destroyed - by people like you who hate what it stands for.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cute.

America is a nation of immigrants. To oppose immigration is (like freedom of religion) un-American.

I asked you to explain how this change driven by immigration would be good for Americans.

I predicted that you would avoid answering that question at all costs.

Instead of answering that question, and thus making the case for your policies based on their merits,

you instead attacked me personally.

THis is the crux of the matter.

You lefties want this because it is good for your agenda, even though you know that it is bad for America and Americans.

And you try to hide that simply fact with lies, and propaganda.

You are a vile person.

Most Americans aren't Americans, they are little religious useless ignorant shits like you (afraid of their own shadow).

Wow. Most Americans are not Americans, because they are religious.

Incredible.

Like I said, you are the one spewing hatred and bigotry.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cute.

I asked you to explain how this change driven by immigration would be good for Americans.

Instead of answering that question, and thus making the case for your policies based on their merits,

You lefties want this because it is good for your agenda, even though you know that it is bad for America and Americans.

You are a vile person.
Your questions was answered - you just don't like it. I'm not surprised as it means your Jesus-VISA card "culture" won't rule forever.

Wow. Most Americans are not Americans, because they are religious.

Incredible.

Like I said, you are the one spewing hatred and bigotry.
What do you call someone who must put God above country, a patriot?

America is being destroyed - by people like you who hate what it stands for.

You promote only what the Khmer Rouge stood for.

You hate filled parasites are a clear and present danger to the nation. As the last election showed though, Americans are willing to stand up to you fascist thugs.

Remember stupid, you fucks hate the bill of rights and have spent the last century trying to end it. As a result, it is us with the guns. You angry little Brown Shirts with rocks and bottles won't last long against actual Americans with AR-15's...

maxresdefault.jpg

Cute.

You are a vile person.
Your questions was answered - you just don't like it. I'm not surprised as it means your Jesus-VISA card "culture" won't rule forever.

Nope. I asked you to explain what would be good about the change(s) caused by the policy of high muslim immigration.

YOu cited tradition, (a logical fallacy) and attacked me personally, calling me Unamerican (also a logical fallacy).

Forum List

Back