Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

YOu are the one denying the Americanism of your fellow Americans based on policies.

You are the one that is espousing hatred of, for one example, Christians.
America is a secular state. You might live here but you are not an American.

If God said to you, it's me or America, pick one? You'd pick God while I can pick - America. And ISIS-types? Same answer.

NO, the American government is a secular government. The American nation is still very religious.

You hate your fellow Americans who are Christian. Unless they are minorities.

This is revealed by your attempt to claim that being Christian means you can't be an American.

You are the bad guy here.
Most Americans aren't Americans, they are little religious useless ignorant shits like you (afraid of their own shadow).

Wow. Most Americans are not Americans, because they are religious.

Incredible.

Like I said, you are the one spewing hatred and bigotry.
What do you call someone who must put God above country, a patriot?

I've never met a Christian who saw any conflict between the two.

You are rationalizing your bigotry and discrimination against Christians.

[
You were a democrat then, and tried to keep your slaves (like the good Christian men) of old.

You're a dumb one fascist.

Water was not dry then, even if your Fuhrer has trained you to chant absurd lies..

I was not alive in the 1860's; but the democrats waged a vile civil war then, just as you are doing now. Democrats then lamented "without negro slaves, who will care for our children?" Democrats now lament "without illegal Mexicans, who will care for our children?"

Your slaves have changed, the skin color you hate has changed, but you democrats remain the same, traitorous vermin.

[
You were a democrat then, and tried to keep your slaves (like the good Christian men) of old.

Water was not dry then, even if your Fuhrer has trained you to chant absurd lies..

I was not alive in the 1860's; but the democrats waged a vile civil war then, just as you are doing now. Democrats then lamented "without negro slaves, who will care for our children?" Democrats now lament "without illegal Mexicans, who will care for our children?"

Your slaves have changed, the skin color you hate has changed, but you democrats remain the same, traitorous vermin.

ie" doing jobs Americans won't do".

[

Fascists don't believe in freedoms or liberty. Can't help you. And the republicans freed the slaves - they were in the North, good Northern liberals.

Fascists don't believe in freedoms or liberty.

You sure don't, Brown Shirt.

Can't help you. And the republicans freed the slaves - they were in the North, good Northern liberals.

Whereas you are a good West Coast Nazi, right?

What you are far to fucking stupid to grasp is that you leftist have NOTHING in common with liberals. You don't follow the ideals of Jefferson, Mason, Payne, et al. You DO follow the ideal of Stalin, Mao, and Idi Amin. But that isn't "liberal" you drooling moron, that is authoritarian leftist, ie fascist.

You ARE a fascist, as is your party. Simple fact.

Fascists don't believe in freedoms or liberty.

You sure don't, Brown Shirt.

Can't help you. And the republicans freed the slaves - they were in the North, good Northern liberals.

Whereas you are a good West Coast Nazi, right?

What you are far to fucking stupid to grasp is that you leftist have NOTHING in common with liberals. You don't follow the ideals of Jefferson, Mason, Payne, et al. You DO follow the ideal of Stalin, Mao, and Idi Amin. But that isn't "liberal" you drooling moron, that is authoritarian leftist, ie fascist.

You ARE a fascist, as is your party. Simple fact.
Let's use your examples. Jefferson - no miracles by Jesus, edited the Gospels. Mason - didn't sign the Constitution. Paine (not Payne) wanted government sponsored old age pensions.

As for freedom, I am James Madison - no established religion and free speech for all (including those you hate). See ya.

America is a secular state. You might live here but you are not an American.

If God said to you, it's me or America, pick one? You'd pick God while I can pick - America. And ISIS-types? Same answer.

NO, the American government is a secular government. The American nation is still very religious.

You hate your fellow Americans who are Christian. Unless they are minorities.

This is revealed by your attempt to claim that being Christian means you can't be an American.

You are the bad guy here.
Most Americans aren't Americans, they are little religious useless ignorant shits like you (afraid of their own shadow).

Wow. Most Americans are not Americans, because they are religious.

Incredible.

Like I said, you are the one spewing hatred and bigotry.
What do you call someone who must put God above country, a patriot?

I've never met a Christian who saw any conflict between the two.

You are rationalizing your bigotry and discrimination against Christians.
Then you've never met a real Christian. One cannot serve - two masters.

Sooo, immigration is good for browns, but bad for whites?
Whites have a bad habit of - taking over and slaughtering everyone else.
Whites have a bad habit of - taking over and slaughtering everyone else.

Only whites?

How far back in history do you want to go?

Attila?

Japanese?

Chinese?

Or are you only talking about the US?

It only bothers him when whites do it.
The problem is that you put your "Whiteness" above your Americanism. To you, anyone who doesn't meet the requisite racial social construct called "Whiteness," that person of color is deemed to be less American than you. Yet, as you exemplify, being "White" is no guarantee that one wrapped in it will be a
genius or a person of unquestionable character. All too often the opposite is true. The exceptionalism that you claim for Whiteness does not belong to all of you. Most White people have done nothing to warrant praise for what a few exceptional Whites have done.Much of that praise belongs to exceptional Americans of all colors...from the distant past as well as the present.

YOur attempt to understand me has failed. Please try again.
It's not worth it.

My list had two entries. Mexicans (and others from Central America) that flooded into this country and Muslims.

Neither one are a race. In fact Mexicans and Muslims can be White.

"White" isn't a race either.it's just one of the myriad social constructs created to facilitate
subjugation and colonialism. But to validate your hegemonic worldview in regards to so-called race, your list does not include Europeans or Canadians who have lived here illegally for years after having overstayed their visas.

Mexicans that flood into this country are undesirable because they are trespassing, overwhelming our welfare system and undermining our national sovereignty. The only reason the Moon Bats love them is because they perceive the illegals to be future Democrat voters, which is despicable.

I'm not sure undocumented Mexicans can get welfare benefits. If they do it's done at the state level and I doubt any red states would be complicit in that. More likely, illegals come here to work...not collect welfare.

That work ethic has been credited as the impetus behind the tolerance associated with the influx of migrant workers for decades. Spendthrift Republicans have been
just as guilty as Democrats in hiring undocumented workers and, until recently, there have been no complaints about illegals voting in national elections. Til this very day I have seen no conclusive evidence to support the claim of widespread voting by illegals.

Muslims are undesirable immigrants because of their record of non assimilation, intolerance and hatred of anybody not Muslim and terrorism. The only reason the Moon Bats love them is because they all voted for that asshole Obama who was a cultural Muslim and who told his fellow Moon Bats to love his buddies
Muslims have immigrated here from colonial times and most do assimilate as best they can. But the animosity usually is perpetrated by ignorant White people.

The very fact that I have to explain this to you is a great example of why Moon Bats don't have a clue

Your explanation is severely lacking.

Sorry, my little Hitler youth, but we are not one nation - one race. You can find that (just not here).
we absolutely are one nation.
Not even close. In the very best case we are - five.
five?

do tell
California, New England to DC, North Carolina to Florida to Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico, the Mid West to Canada, the Northwest.

Six.

Wow, that's really stupid.

My list had two entries. Mexicans (and others from Central America) that flooded into this country and Muslims.

"White" isn't a race either.it's just one of the myriad social constructs created to facilitate
subjugation and colonialism.

So, Northern Europeans as a collective, don't look different than non-Northern Europeans?

So, Northern Europeans as a collective, don't look different than non-Northern Europeans?
Are we talking skin color, physiognomy or phenotype?

Are we talking skin color, physiognomy or phenotype?

Northern Europeans obviously typically have lighter coloring, and more Cro Magnon type phenotypes than other populations.

Ingraham: Innocent People Are Paying the Price for Multiculturalism

Yep. She is 100% correct. This entire DIEversity and Multicultism and White self hatred will go down as the darkest decades in history.

No she is 100 percent racist. You white people live in a state of psychosis if you think multiculturalism is bad or some slight to whites. White fascism and authoritarianism is basically what was practiced until at least 165 and now you white extremists want a return to that because you can't compete unless you are given all the advantages. No one is paying any price for multiculturalism.

Yep. She is 100% correct. This entire DIEversity and Multicultism and White self hatred will go down as the darkest decades in history.

No she is 100 percent racist. You white people live in a state of psychosis if you think multiculturalism is bad or some slight to whites. White fascism and authoritarianism is basically what was practiced until at least 165 and now you white extremists want a return to that because you can't compete unless you are given all the advantages. No one is paying any price for multiculturalism.

Maybe we don't like multiculturalism, because a disgruntled Negro like you might attack us.

Besides, I don't want my kids to look, and act like your race.

Maybe we don't like multiculturalism, because a disgruntled Negro like you might attack us.

Besides, I don't want my kids to look, and act like your race.

Maybe there are disgruntled blacks because you whites don't know how to act.

So you are admitting that you are currently passing white racism to the next generation.

Maybe you teach your kids not to act like white racists and accept that this nation is multicultural and always has been instead of growing another generation of stupid ass whites living with psychosis.

What a pathetic display of racism from two sides this thread has become.

Forum List

Back