Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

I hate how mulit-culturalism has made us feel like that we are racist if we don't like every single non-white person in the world. Employers now hire the worst human being in the world because of it.

I hate how mulit-culturalism has made us feel like that we are racist if we don't like every single non-white person in the world. Employers now hire the worst human being in the world because of it.

Multi culturalism has not made you feel that way. Nor have employers hired the worst humans because of it.

Ingraham: Innocent People Are Paying the Price for Multiculturalism

Yep. She is 100% correct. This entire DIEversity and Multicultism and White self hatred will go down as the darkest decades in history.

No she is 100 percent racist. You white people live in a state of psychosis if you think multiculturalism is bad or some slight to whites. White fascism and authoritarianism is basically what was practiced until at least 165 and now you white extremists want a return to that because you can't compete unless you are given all the advantages. No one is paying any price for multiculturalism.

Maybe we don't like multiculturalism, because a disgruntled Negro like you might attack us.

Besides, I don't want my kids to look, and act like your race.

Maybe there are disgruntled blacks because you whites don't know how to act.

So you are admitting that you are currently passing white racism to the next generation.

Maybe you teach your kids not to act like white racists and accept that this nation is multicultural and always has been instead of growing another generation of stupid ass whites living with psychosis.

It seems Black behavior became worse when Whites tried to appease them.

So, I'd agree that Whites don't know how to act around Blacks, they should act much more harshly.

Who says I plan to raise my kids here, if I have them?
I'd probably raise my kids in Poland, away from trash like you.

You are the trash.

I've had problems with Blacks in places filled with very weak, pushover Whites mostly like Manhattan, Peekskill, or White Plains.

But, in places where Whites are rougher, like the Poughkeepsie area the Blacks tend to not act like such tough guy big mouths.

(Probably because Whites there will kick their sorry @$$e$.)

Yep. She is 100% correct. This entire DIEversity and Multicultism and White self hatred will go down as the darkest decades in history.

No she is 100 percent racist. You white people live in a state of psychosis if you think multiculturalism is bad or some slight to whites. White fascism and authoritarianism is basically what was practiced until at least 165 and now you white extremists want a return to that because you can't compete unless you are given all the advantages. No one is paying any price for multiculturalism.

Maybe we don't like multiculturalism, because a disgruntled Negro like you might attack us.

You've reached a new low with this post. Take the lowest common denominators of ANY so-called "race" and you probably wouldn't be able to discern which"race" is worse.
Take the most attractive of any "race" and
the magnetic rule of "opposites attract" becomes more pronounced. I'm not saying That's a universal phenomenon but at some point people come across some one of a different"race" who is sexually tiltillating.
Sometimes that singular attraction becomes mutual.

The proportions are obviously way off, if say 20% of Whites, look, and act like trash, then probably 60% of Blacks look, and act like trash.

You've reached a new low with this post. Take the lowest common denominators of ANY so-called "race" and you probably wouldn't be able to discern which"race" is worse.
the magnetic rule of "opposites attract" becomes more pronounced. I'm not saying That's a universal phenomenon but at some point people come across some one of a different"race" who is sexually tiltillating.

The proportions are obviously way off, if say 20% of Whites, look, and act like trash, then probably 60% of Blacks look, and act like trash.
20% of whites is a larger number than 60% of blacks. The fact that Trump was elected president shows how much white trash there really is in the U.S.. It's a lot more than 20%.

20% of whites is a larger number than 60% of blacks. The fact that Trump was elected president shows how much white trash there really is in the U.S.. It's a lot more than 20%.

51% of murderers are Black, that's a minority, committing the majority.

Well, I don't know, as much as I don't really care for Trump, Hillary would have been another Merkel.

We have enough problems here, we don't need to import more problems.

...diversity isn't killing people - religion is (as per usual).
Having multiple religions is part of having diversity. If you dont like religion, you shouldnt like diversity.
Diversity is fine - religion is dogma.
Let me fill you in on a little secret... all those muslims you guys want us to let into our country are VERY religious, and it isnt one of the good religions; its the shittiest religion of them all.

Well, I don't know, as much as I don't really care for Trump, Hillary would have been another Merkel.

You must learn to read the FBI UCR. Blacks make up 51% of those arrested for murder in 2014 but 36.7% of known murderers. That's about an 18% discrepancy.

Refugees vs immigrants from certain countries. I too am somewhat conservative when it comes to national security. But if we are going to issue immigration bans or moratoriums ..shouldn't Saudi Arabia be at the top of the list? As I recall, the 911 bombers were Saudis. Saudi Arabia is not on the list.

You must learn to read the FBI UCR. Blacks make up 51% of those arrested for murder in 2014 but 36.7% of known murderers. That's about an 18% discrepancy.

Refugees vs immigrants from certain countries. I too am somewhat conservative when it comes to national security. But if we are going to issue immigration bans or moratoriums ..shouldn't Saudi Arabia be at the top of the list? As I recall, the 911 bombers were Saudis. Saudi Arabia is not on the list.

The Black murderers have averaged 51% for some time, so there's really no reason to think they're not committing the majority of murders.

Agreed, Saudi Arabia should also be on top of the list.

Why the U.S.A behaves the way it does is a bit of a mystery.

The Black murderers have averaged 51% for some time, so there's really no reason to think they're not committing the majority of murders.

Agreed, Saudi Arabia should also be on top of the list.

Why the U.S.A behaves the way it does is a bit of a mystery.
You are conflating two seperate tables of the UCR. One table enumerates the number of arrests for homicides (51%) and the other (table 3) enumerates the number of actual known offenders(36.7%).
Toolwiz_2017060722280725981.png

Yes you must learn to read the UCR. The UCR breaks all crime down into categories. There are 30 categories of crime and whites lead in 27 of them. You point out one area and then generalize about overall racial criminality.

Yes you must learn to read the UCR. The UCR breaks all crime down into categories. There are 30 categories of crime and whites lead in 27 of them. You point out one area and then generalize about overall racial criminality.
Homicide is the subject we were discussing... obviously you are not well versed in criminal statistics nor are you adept in reading comprehension. Run along now... go find some alt right news to play with.

Homicide is the subject we were discussing... obviously you are not well versed in criminal statistics nor are you adept in reading comprehension. Run along now... go find some alt right news to play with.

No homicide is not the subject that was being discussed and as a black person myself I am tired of you raggedy ass whites talking about blacks and murder when you commit nearly as many and that you also commit the majority of all crime. I am very well versed on the matter of criminal statistics and further more I have nothing do with the alt right.

No homicide is not the subject that was being discussed and as a black person myself I am tired of you raggedy ass whites talking about blacks and murder when you commit nearly as many and that you also commit the majority of all crime. I am very well versed on the matter of criminal statistics and further more I have nothing do with the alt right.
WTF??? How the hell did YOU get into my argument with SobieskiSavedEurope? My last few posts were not meant for you, bro.

It's obvious that multiculturalism is a social disaster. Look at any place in the world where there is civil unrest and you'll find multiculturalism. Look at any place where you find a peaceful society and also you will find a monolithic culture.

The fact is simply undeniable.

WTF??? How the hell did YOU get into my argument with SobieskiSavedEurope? My last few posts were not meant for you, bro.

I was specifically talking to and about what SSE was trying to infer. I get tired of this kind of shit. It had nothing to do with multiculturalism even as this thread s a race baited piece of crap to begin with. As a black man, I get tired of the overuse of one category of crime which these whites use to paint a dangerous and incorrect picture of the black community. It is this kind of false bullshit that has caused the police murders of unarmed blacks that you have been seeing. 15 year old black kids are being put into the ground because of ignorant racist mfs like SSE and most of these assholes. So it needs to be spoken as often as possible whenever some white person talks about blacks and homicide that whites lead in rapes, assaults, battery and in 27 out of the 30 categories of crime in America. and do so on an annual basis.

It's obvious that multiculturalism is a social disaster. Look at any place in the world where there is civil unrest and you'll find multiculturalism. Look at any place where you find a peaceful society and also you will find a monolithic culture.

The fact is simply undeniable.

There is no place on earth with a monolithic culture.

This is so stupid. Indians, Pakistanis and other 'brown' people from different cultures have been a part of British society for decades and decades. Diversity is not the problem. Sick people are. Terrorists are sick people. There are no more deaths of innocent people by terrorism in the UK than there are deaths of innocent people in the US by mass shooting incidents. In fact, we have more deaths due to mass shooting incidents in the US than the Brits have due to terrorism. You folks just like to be bigots and racists. You excuse mass shooting deaths here because you are so in love with your guns. And, btw, the vast majority of mass shootings in the US are done by whites. You're sick and pathetic.

Indians, Pakistanis and other 'brown' people haven't lived in Great Britain for decades and decades. Your claim is patently false.

If you look at any place on the planet where there is chronic violence and civil unrest you will find a "multicultural society."

List of Islamic Terror Attacks

Jihad Report
May, 2017

Attacks 214
Killed 1612
Injured 1725
Suicide Blasts 44
Countries 26
List of Attacks

This is so stupid. Indians, Pakistanis and other 'brown' people from different cultures have been a part of British society for decades and decades. Diversity is not the problem. Sick people are. Terrorists are sick people. There are no more deaths of innocent people by terrorism in the UK than there are deaths of innocent people in the US by mass shooting incidents. In fact, we have more deaths due to mass shooting incidents in the US than the Brits have due to terrorism. You folks just like to be bigots and racists. You excuse mass shooting deaths here because you are so in love with your guns. And, btw, the vast majority of mass shootings in the US are done by whites. You're sick and pathetic.

Indians, Pakistanis and other 'brown' people haven't lived in Great Britain for decades and decades. Your claim is patently false.

If you look at any place on the planet where there is chronic violence and civil unrest you will find a "multicultural society."

List of Islamic Terror Attacks

Jihad Report
May, 2017

Attacks 214
Killed 1612
Injured 1725
Suicide Blasts 44
Countries 26
List of Attacks

Funny how you say that when the mayor of London is of Pasistani. descent.

th

Saddiq Khan was born at St George's Hospital in Tooting, South London to a working-class Sunni Muslim family of Pakistani immigrants.His grandparents migrated from Bombay Presidency, British India to Pakistan following the partition of India in 1947.His father Amanullah and mother Sehrun had arrived in London from Pakistan in the second half of the 1960s. Khan was the fifth of eight children, all but one of whom was a boy. In the city, Amanullah worked as a bus driver and Sehrun as a seamstress.

Forum List

Back