Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

Ingraham: Innocent People Are Paying the Price for Multiculturalism

Yep. She is 100% correct. This entire DIEversity and Multicultism and White self hatred will go down as the darkest decades in history.
This is so stupid. Indians, Pakistanis and other 'brown' people from different cultures have been a part of British society for decades and decades. Diversity is not the problem. Sick people are. Terrorists are sick people. There are no more deaths of innocent people by terrorism in the UK than there are deaths of innocent people in the US by mass shooting incidents. In fact, we have more deaths due to mass shooting incidents in the US than the Brits have due to terrorism. You folks just like to be bigots and racists. You excuse mass shooting deaths here because you are so in love with your guns. And, btw, the vast majority of mass shootings in the US are done by whites. You're sick and pathetic.

What a pathetic display of racism from two sides this thread has become.

What don't you stfu?

You never make any sense.

You're a racist and a hypocrite. You rage against idiots like the Polish Nazi there, but you refuse to admit that you are exactly the same as him and all the other racists here.

You're a dumb ass and an idiot. You call me a racist for pointing out the existing racism whites are continuing.

What don't you stfu?

You're a racist and a hypocrite. You rage against idiots like the Polish Nazi there, but you refuse to admit that you are exactly the same as him and all the other racists here.

You're a dumb ass and an idiot. You call me a racist for pointing out the existing racism whites are continuing.

You're a racist because of all the racist comments you can't seem to stop yourself from making. You may want to fool yourself about it, but you're damn sure not fooling anyone else.

What don't you stfu?

You're a racist because of all the racist comments you can't seem to stop yourself from making. You may want to fool yourself about it, but you're damn sure not fooling anyone else.

I've made no racist comments. I know what racism is idiot. And its not talking about what whites have done or what they continue doing.

[Q

Most Americans aren't Americans, they are little religious useless ignorant shits like you (afraid of their own shadow).

"Most Americans aren't Americans"???? Really? LOL!!!!

With stupid statements like that you expect us to take you seriously?

Understanding that the Muslims are shitheads and that Illegals are violating our immigration laws isn't fear. It is protecting the sovereignty of our country and that is a good thing, Moon Bat.

You may not get what is wrong with the frigging Muslim assholes but this guy does.

There is hope for Europe as long as there are still some strong men like him. Unlike multiculturalism pussies like you.

London Terror Attack: Millwall fan recounts ordeal | Daily Mail Online

'I'm Millwall': Brave football fan, 47, reveals how he was stabbed eight times as he fought the London Bridge terrorists with his bare hands (and how his mates have sent him a Learn To Run handbook)
  • Roy Larner, 47, has been dubbed the Lion of London Bridge thanks to his heroics
  • He was in the Black & Blue bar in Borough Market when the terrorists burst in
  • They were shouting Islamic chants and the Millwall fan went at them weaponless
  • His actions allowed others to get out, but Roy was stabbed eight times in melee

For those who don't already know, this man's story is even better than just this picture.
He is a fan of Millwall, a London football club who's fans have a notorious reputation for taking footballing rivalries too far... the killers burst into the restaurant shouting "Islam, Islam" and "This is for Allah".

"I took a few steps towards them and said, 'F*** you, I’m Millwall'. So they started attacking me.
"I stood in front of them trying to fight them off. Everyone else ran to the back. I was on my own against all three of them, that’s why I got hurt so much. It was just me, trying to grab them with my bare hands and hold on. I was swinging.
"I got stabbed and sliced eight times. They got me in my head, chest and both hands. There was blood everywhere. They were saying, 'Islam, Islam!'. I said again, 'F*** you, I’m Millwall!'
"It was the worst thing I could have done as they carried on attacking me. Luckily, none of the blows were straight at me or I’d be dead."

upload_2017-6-7_7-42-36.jpeg

What don't you stfu?

I've made no racist comments. I know what racism is idiot. And its not talking about what whites have done or what they continue doing.

As I said, you're not fooling anyone by denying what is obvious to any rational person reading all this.

[Q

Most Americans aren't Americans, they are little religious useless ignorant shits like you (afraid of their own shadow).

"Most Americans aren't Americans"???? Really? LOL!!!!

With stupid statements like that you expect us to take you seriously?

Understanding that the Muslims are shitheads and that Illegals are violating our immigration laws isn't fear. It is protecting the sovereignty of our country and that is a good thing, Moon Bat.

You may not get what is wrong with the frigging Muslim assholes but this guy does.

There is hope for Europe as long as there are still some strong men like him. Unlike multiculturalism pussies like you.

London Terror Attack: Millwall fan recounts ordeal | Daily Mail Online

'I'm Millwall': Brave football fan, 47, reveals how he was stabbed eight times as he fought the London Bridge terrorists with his bare hands (and how his mates have sent him a Learn To Run handbook)
  • Roy Larner, 47, has been dubbed the Lion of London Bridge thanks to his heroics
  • He was in the Black & Blue bar in Borough Market when the terrorists burst in
  • They were shouting Islamic chants and the Millwall fan went at them weaponless
  • His actions allowed others to get out, but Roy was stabbed eight times in melee

For those who don't already know, this man's story is even better than just this picture.
He is a fan of Millwall, a London football club who's fans have a notorious reputation for taking footballing rivalries too far... the killers burst into the restaurant shouting "Islam, Islam" and "This is for Allah".

"I took a few steps towards them and said, 'F*** you, I’m Millwall'. So they started attacking me.
"I stood in front of them trying to fight them off. Everyone else ran to the back. I was on my own against all three of them, that’s why I got hurt so much. It was just me, trying to grab them with my bare hands and hold on. I was swinging.
"I got stabbed and sliced eight times. They got me in my head, chest and both hands. There was blood everywhere. They were saying, 'Islam, Islam!'. I said again, 'F*** you, I’m Millwall!'
"It was the worst thing I could have done as they carried on attacking me. Luckily, none of the blows were straight at me or I’d be dead."

View attachment 131493

We are a land of illegal immigrants who came here and destroyed nations of people and their cultures. Not one European who came over here tried assimilating into the existing culture. Whites hijacked this land.

So no one gives a damn what a bunch of racists believe about multiculturalism or Muslims.

What don't you stfu?

As I said, you're not fooling anyone by denying what is obvious to any rational person reading all this.

Rational people see I am not a racist. But idiots who are racists think that anyone of color who dares to mention the history of white racism and the fact it still goes on is a racist.

Yep. She is 100% correct. This entire DIEversity and Multicultism and White self hatred will go down as the darkest decades in history.

No she is 100 percent racist. You white people live in a state of psychosis if you think multiculturalism is bad or some slight to whites. White fascism and authoritarianism is basically what was practiced until at least 165 and now you white extremists want a return to that because you can't compete unless you are given all the advantages. No one is paying any price for multiculturalism.

Maybe we don't like multiculturalism, because a disgruntled Negro like you might attack us.

Besides, I don't want my kids to look, and act like your race.

Maybe there are disgruntled blacks because you whites don't know how to act.

So you are admitting that you are currently passing white racism to the next generation.

Maybe you teach your kids not to act like white racists and accept that this nation is multicultural and always has been instead of growing another generation of stupid ass whites living with psychosis.

We have "disgruntled Blacks" because many of them have decided to join the filthy ass Democrat welfare/victim slave plantation. It is easier than working or taking responsibility for their lives.

The Liberals have created the poverty and militancy in the Black population by using racism and division to get power and it is despicable. Far too many Blacks have allowed themselves to be become "Useful Idiots" for the Left.

Without the inner city welfare Blacks and the illegal aliens the filthy Democrat Party would be hard put to get 25% of the vote.

If Blacks are tried of being a victim the smart thing for them to do is to stop voting for a despicable political party that gets power by making them victims.

Rational people see I am not a racist. But idiots who are racists think that anyone of color who dares to mention the history of white racism and the fact it still goes on is a racist.

Until and unless you can be honest with yourself, you remain part of the problem.

[Q

We are a land of illegal immigrants who came here and destroyed nations of people and their cultures. Not one European who came over here tried assimilating into the existing culture. Whites hijacked this land.

So no one gives a damn what a bunch of racists believe about multiculturalism or Muslims.

You dumb Moon Bat. Do you even realize you just gave the reason why we should be protecting our sovereignty?

If the Indians would have enforced their immigration laws then they wouldn't have been overrun by the illegals, would they? Not having the courage to protect their sovereignty didn't work work very well for them, did it?

As far as "The Lion of London Bridge" goes his bravery in standing up against the Muslim terrorists allowed a lot of people to be able to escape death and that is a good thing. Too bad you are a Moon Bat and don't understand.

You being a Moon Bat you probably believed that nitwit Obama when he said that the way to combat Muslim terrorism is to give them jobs. Maybe if you are ever confronted with Muslim terrorism like Roy Larner was instead of fighting them just direct them to the nearest unemployment office to look at the job posting. Lets see how that works out for you.

No she is 100 percent racist. You white people live in a state of psychosis if you think multiculturalism is bad or some slight to whites. White fascism and authoritarianism is basically what was practiced until at least 165 and now you white extremists want a return to that because you can't compete unless you are given all the advantages. No one is paying any price for multiculturalism.

Maybe we don't like multiculturalism, because a disgruntled Negro like you might attack us.

So you are admitting that you are currently passing white racism to the next generation.

Maybe you teach your kids not to act like white racists and accept that this nation is multicultural and always has been instead of growing another generation of stupid ass whites living with psychosis.

It seems Black behavior became worse when Whites tried to appease them.

So, I'd agree that Whites don't know how to act around Blacks, they should act much more harshly.

Who says I plan to raise my kids here, if I have them?
I'd probably raise my kids in Poland, away from trash like you.

You've reached a new low with this post. Take the lowest common denominators of ANY so-called "race" and you probably wouldn't be able to discern which"race" is worse.
Take the most attractive of any "race" and
the magnetic rule of "opposites attract" becomes more pronounced. I'm not saying That's a universal phenomenon but at some point people come across some one of a different"race" who is sexually tiltillating.
Sometimes that singular attraction becomes mutual.

We have "disgruntled Blacks" because many of them have decided to join the filthy ass Democrat welfare/victim slave plantation. It is easier than working or taking responsibility for their lives.

The Liberals have created the poverty and militancy in the Black population by using racism and division to get power and it is despicable. Far too many Blacks have allowed themselves to be become "Useful Idiots" for the Left.

Without the inner city welfare Blacks and the illegal aliens the filthy Democrat Party would be hard put to get 25% of the vote.

If Blacks are tried of being a victim the smart thing for them to do is to stop voting for a despicable political party that gets power by making them victims.

Dumb.

It seems Black behavior became worse when Whites tried to appease them.

So, I'd agree that Whites don't know how to act around Blacks, they should act much more harshly.

Who says I plan to raise my kids here, if I have them?
I'd probably raise my kids in Poland, away from trash like you.

You are the trash.

Dumb.
Yeh, the idiot doesn't understand that both parties make their constituents feel like victims. So, now that I've educated him...what next?:dunno:

Dumb.
Yeh, the idiot doesn't understand that both parties make their constituents feel like victims. So, now that I've educated him...what next?:dunno:

You have to wonder about the willfully stupid.

Forum List

Back