Intel operation against Trump still going strong

Makes you wonder why he doesn’t sit down with the OIC and clear it all up. He said he wanted to about 18 months ago. What happened?

Because stupid, if a federal agent wants to hit you with a perjury charge, he (or she) will get you with one.
Unlikely.

I've see it happen.
Also Unlikely

Two people are interviewed about the same event, give two conflicting stories, the justice department can actually charge BOTH parties with lying to federal agents and then let them prove they didn't lie in court or not.
If both lied to them and it’s proven that they lied; sure. What is the downside to catching perjurers?

Why do you dummies all the sudden trust federal law enforcement? Oh that's right orange man bad!!!

You guys seem to trust the same federal law enforcement to deport people; no problem with that huh sonny?

A better question is why he doesn’t trust himself to tell the truth. Oh that’s right; Orange man lies.

Your'e the same moron who believes Trump wanted to build steam powered aircraft carriers, so your opinions on well anything are worthless.

Just going by what the blob said.

Orange man thinks steam is better than nuke power.

OMG you are stupid Candy.

He was talking about the steam powered catapult system on the old nuclear powered air craft carriers compared to the electromagnetic ones on on the new nuclear powered air craft carriers, in EITHER case the air craft carrier itself was nuclear powered and in NEITHER case was the catapult system nuclear powered.

Do you REALLY not get that? Trump was NOT saying that a steam powered air craft carrier would be better than a nuclear powered air craft carrier. Come on you can't be so dishonest that you actually understand what you are talking about but are lying , can you?

Oddball having more experience on this board than I I'll ask for your opinion, is Candy too stupid to know what Trump was talking about or simply too dishonest to admit it?

Getting back to the OP,,.
First of all,the article was written by Sharyl Attkisson, opinion contributor, this piece is an opinion. Contains the infamous "anonymous intelligence officials". And Attkisson appears to be a paranoid conspiracy talking head.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
In March 2015, Attkisson and her family filed a suit against Holder, Patrick R. Donahoe and unnamed agents of the US Department of Justice, the US Postal Service and the United States in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia claiming to have been subject to illegal surveillance activities.[49][50] Her claim was dismissed in 2017, with the court finding "that the complaint fails to allege sufficient facts [which] make a plausible claim that either defendant personally engaged in the alleged surveillance".[51]
Sharyl Attkisson - Wikipedia
Her history speaks volumes.
This OP reminds of a scripture verse.
2 Timothy 4:3-4
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.
adhom.jpg

Oddball having more experience on this board than I I'll ask for your opinion, is Candy too stupid to know what Trump was talking about or simply too dishonest to admit it?
Yes, to both questions.....A hack's hack.

I just can't believe that at this point she can't just say "okay yes I see he was talking about the catapult system to launch aircraft from the carrier, not powering the carrier itself"

I mean myself I have no actual experience in making mistakes, but would like to think that if I did, I'd own up to it quickly.

Seems long on accusations and short on evidence

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Well yeah...…..I've yet to see any proof of collusion, soooo.....

Well...Trump collision and the Deep State are both just made up things to drive the faithful for each side

Do yourself a solid and check for polyps while you have your head up your ass you gullible lug.

Getting back to the OP,,.
First of all,the article was written by Sharyl Attkisson, opinion contributor, this piece is an opinion. Contains the infamous "anonymous intelligence officials". And Attkisson appears to be a paranoid conspiracy talking head.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
In March 2015, Attkisson and her family filed a suit against Holder, Patrick R. Donahoe and unnamed agents of the US Department of Justice, the US Postal Service and the United States in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia claiming to have been subject to illegal surveillance activities.[49][50] Her claim was dismissed in 2017, with the court finding "that the complaint fails to allege sufficient facts [which] make a plausible claim that either defendant personally engaged in the alleged surveillance".[51]
Sharyl Attkisson - Wikipedia
Her history speaks volumes.
This OP reminds of a scripture verse.
2 Timothy 4:3-4
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.
View attachment 244106
when you know the argument is lost, switch the argument.

Makes you wonder why he doesn’t sit down with the OIC and clear it all up. He said he wanted to about 18 months ago. What happened?

Because stupid, if a federal agent wants to hit you with a perjury charge, he (or she) will get you with one.
Unlikely.

I've see it happen.
Also Unlikely

Two people are interviewed about the same event, give two conflicting stories, the justice department can actually charge BOTH parties with lying to federal agents and then let them prove they didn't lie in court or not.
If both lied to them and it’s proven that they lied; sure. What is the downside to catching perjurers?

Why do you dummies all the sudden trust federal law enforcement? Oh that's right orange man bad!!!

You guys seem to trust the same federal law enforcement to deport people; no problem with that huh sonny?

A better question is why he doesn’t trust himself to tell the truth. Oh that’s right; Orange man lies.

Your'e the same moron who believes Trump wanted to build steam powered aircraft carriers, so your opinions on well anything are worthless.

are you saying there is NEVER a time it isn't?

But I think there’s one shocking aspect — perhaps a larger story — that’s gone virtually unreported. It appears that anonymous intelligence officials are executing an operation against the sitting commander-in-chief. It might not qualify as all-out mutiny, but it’s also not all that far from one.
----------
making up shit and then attacking anyone who doesn't believe your lie seems to be the mantra of the left right now.
With well over a thousand sealed indictments reputed to be in Trump's back pocket, the deep state better make got-dammned sure they get the King.

Put those supposed indictments in one hand and then shit in the other hand and tell me which one fills up faster?

Your undying devotion to Trump is a thing to behold

Kind of like all the proof of Russian collusion, huh? Any day now, right? Are you holding your breath Gullible Gator?

But I think there’s one shocking aspect — perhaps a larger story — that’s gone virtually unreported. It appears that anonymous intelligence officials are executing an operation against the sitting commander-in-chief. It might not qualify as all-out mutiny, but it’s also not all that far from one.
----------
making up shit and then attacking anyone who doesn't believe your lie seems to be the mantra of the left right now.
With well over a thousand sealed indictments reputed to be in Trump's back pocket, the deep state better make got-dammned sure they get the King.

Put those supposed indictments in one hand and then shit in the other hand and tell me which one fills up faster?

Kind of like all the proof of Russian collusion, huh? Any day now, right? Are you holding your breath Gullible Gator?

how many times to I have to tell you sheep I do not buy into the Russian collusion, never have. I have been consistent about that my whole time on this forum.

Unlikely.

I've see it happen.
Also Unlikely

are you saying there is NEVER a time it isn't?
?

----------

how many times to I have to tell you sheep I do not buy into the Russian collusion, never have. I have been consistent about that my whole time on this forum.

As someone who doesn’t buy into the “collusion” between Russia and the Trump Campaign….can you give some alternate reason why a campaign would be meeting with Russia so often? They trade little with the US, they aren’t much of a player on the world stage outside of having a big military and a lot of oil, they aren’t an economic power on any scale to warrant importance, we have no strategic alliance with them; in fact they are often our antagonists.

Can you think of any reason why there would be that many meetings with the Russians by a campaign for President?

Can you also think of why they would lie/mischaracterize so often about these meetings?

----------

As someone who doesn’t buy into the “collusion” between Russia and the Trump Campaign….can you give some alternate reason why a campaign would be meeting with Russia so often? They trade little with the US, they aren’t much of a player on the world stage outside of having a big military and a lot of oil, they aren’t an economic power on any scale to warrant importance, we have no strategic alliance with them; in fact they are often our antagonists.

Can you think of any reason why there would be that many meetings with the Russians by a campaign for President?

Can you also think of why they would lie/mischaracterize so often about these meetings?

Candy I work in DC, have for years. Foreign agents are EVERYWHERE and their job is to meet or at least attempt to meet US politicians and government workers. It doesn't take a long time to find pictures of the Russian ambassador or the Chinese ambassador or the French ambassador, or whomever meeting with everyone, and that's just the above the board meetings. There are sorts of clandestine meetings going on, a few nefarious for sure, but the vast majority of them are legitimate business being discussed quietly, the way diplomacy truly gets done and has for years.

You believe every meeting between a Russian and someone around Trump was nefarious simply because you want to believe it, not because there is any evidence of such.

As for lying, if I believed for one second you were actually concerned about lying politicians I would address that issue, but we both know that you are only concerned about Republicans who lie, and so that conversation isn't even worth my time.

----------

Meh. Pure speculation in the face of knowing precisely nothing about the investigation. Fake news.

and here is where we say FUCK IT to the topic at hand and now just scream random shit at each other.
no, we want fair. Why is that wrong? And BTW, I will be happy to define my use of the word Fair for any of you mthr fkrs, not like the left that throw it out like snot from a sneeze.

----------

Probably has something to do with Commander in Chief lying his ass off, Obstructing Justice at every turn, attacking DOJ/FBI/CIA and giving blowjobs to Putin in his spare time.
when was that? post it up anytime. floor is yours.

That's because his lawyers know that the interrogators have no interest in interrogation only in setting out perjury traps.

Jo

You cannot get caught in a "perjury trap" unless you're lying. All Trump has to do is tell the truth. The problem is that Donald Trump NEVER, ever tells the truth.

I find it fascinating that Trumpbots are still saying that the orange baboon is innocent of all crimes and there was no collusion, when Trump's press conference in Helsinki, his tweets, his public statements say otherwise. His every foreign policy move has benefitted Putin and Russia far more than the USA. His trade war has exaserbated and increased the US trade imbalance with China.

Vladimir Putin bragged to the German press that he has no diffculty getting Trump to do what he wants. While members of Trump's own party are begging him not to do more damage to the country or the party.

And still you lot feign ignorance of his crimes. There is no so blind as those who will not see.

These people use manufactured buzzwords like "perjury trap" (it's just plain perjury!!) fed to them by Faux News because they must believe it makes them sound smart. The Cult45 do not argue merits in good faith, so it's best to treat them like the pariahs of logic they prove themselves to be on a daily basis. Their pattern of thought must not be tolerated, negotiated with or debated. It must be defeated, plain and simple.

----------

Holy shit! Ask Hillary, Steele and the Russian intelligence agents they got "information" from that question. There is actual provable collusion there. You guys are gullible morons.

Forum List

Back