International Men in Dresses Day

What would that be? A vestment and a kilt are not worn to disguise the wearer as a woman?

I’ll stand by that.
So you're happy with these dresses as they don't disguise men as women?

redhandbag.jpg

That's getting old. Support mental illness and support my delusions or I will label you "Muslim"
Lol, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. Today's gop is the American taliban. Nose all up in people's business at every turn. What's hilarious is the shit does not effect your life one iota. Been here 50+years and gave yet to have a single person tell me I need to change my pronoun but you retards sure worry about enough. Learn to mind your own ducking business.

Last edited:
Ah. So it's all about pronoun trouble? You could have said at the start...

See, you can disguise yourself as anyone you like if you want, when you insist people refer to you as that person, you have severe issues.

Lol, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. Today's gop is the American taliban. Nose all up in people's business at every turn. What's hilarious is the shit does not effect your life one iota. Been here 50+years and gave yet to have a single person tell me I need to change my pronoun but you retards sure worry about enough. Learn to mind your own ducking business.

So, it’s ok if others represent themselves as you, and insist your call them by your name?

Interesting.

Forum List

Back