International Men in Dresses Day

I have no problem removing drag queens from schools. But I think that should be up to the parents and school board.

As far as keeping minors away, the few drag shows I have seen were not risque in any way. It was guys, dressed as women, lip-synching to songs.

If there is nudity or whatever, minors should be banned. If not, I think I don't need help parenting my children.

And of course your cool having black face whites stereotyping blacks at story hours.

Ok dude.

I want to see the preacher dressing up! These religious fundies really need to calm down and have some fun for once in their lives. Maybe God can come down in a dress. ;)

They obviously don't. And it is not stereotyping. It is the difference between everyday clothes and clothes for a musical show.

Sorry dude, I’ve seen the outlandish outfits worn. No different than a white man wearing black face and stereotyping the black community.

I guess some folks just have a deep hatred of women?

Sorry dude, I’ve seen the outlandish outfits worn. No different than a white man wearing black face and stereotyping the black community.

I guess some folks just have a deep hatred of women?

I think it is more likely that some people have a deep hatred of gay men, and pretend it is about degrading women to try and sound like a white knight.

I think it is more likely that some people have a deep hatred of gay men, and pretend it is about degrading women to try and sound like a white knight.

I would think the LBGTQ would be more sensitive toward other marginalized members of our society.

Guess they don’t.

Aunt Jamima Is rolling in her grave.

And being a white knight is good.

They obviously don't. And it is not stereotyping. It is the difference between everyday clothes and clothes for a musical show.

The only drag show I ever attended, the words “Broads”, “dames”, Skirts, and “pussy”, we’re thrown around like candy at a 4th of July parade.

And jokes about “to get ahead in the world all us ladies need is a good pair of knockers and industrial strength knee pads”. And how great it is to have breasts, because getting out of speeding tickets is as easy as a quicky through the window”.

Sure WB, that’s not degrading women at all.

Degrading women is, by definition, retarded.
Your responses grow more ludicrous. What a retard. Haven't degrades a women unless you are one. Don't want to be called a retard then don't act like one. Equal opportunity smack down around here retard.

Forum List

Back