International Men in Dresses Day

Your responses grow more ludicrous. What a retard. Haven't degrades a women unless you are one. Don't want to be called a retard then don't act like one. Equal opportunity smack down around here retard.

English as a second language?

Democrats, these GUYS are mocking you. And you you all lost your balls as well :auiqs.jpg:

Oh.

Trmp9a8d.png.jpeg

The only drag show I ever attended, the words “Broads”, “dames”, Skirts, and “pussy”, we’re thrown around like candy at a 4th of July parade.

And jokes about “to get ahead in the world all us ladies need is a good pair of knockers and industrial strength knee pads”. And how great it is to have breasts, because getting out of speeding tickets is as easy as a quicky through the window”.

Sure WB, that’s not degrading women at all.

Then your experience is a weird one.

So drag queens are bad because of using bad words? Probably more bad words used on prime time tv.

So we can now assume it’s ok to use degrading verbiage toward all marginalized groups????

Folk, there ya have it.

it was a simple question. Why are you so afraid to answer it?

I’m not, but I’m also not an international historical fashion student either.

But I’m probably thinking you were trying to pull a fast one.

You sneaky lil fella you!

They are mentally ill and need help. They certainly shouldn't be encouraged by society
See Winterborn thinks that degrading women is perfectly acceptable. After centuries of women working exceedingly hard to earn respect, women still must fight the left to get respect. Probably because of all the feminized men on the left?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back