Invasion USA

1.7mil entered illegally. Biden sucks. What a disaster. Gives illegals free healthcare, no vaccine mandates, no green cards to work. Meanwhile he builds a wall around his home in Delaware.

What a hypocrite. Builds fence around his house at taxpayer expense.

Truth over Facts
Another DEAD American today, 5 year old girl KILLED by an illegal. CRUSHED TO DEATH after the illegal who downed six 32oz beers was out driving drunk to get more speeding and rear ended a mother and child, crushing the child to death after pushing them 600 feet. THEN fled the scene because he didn't have a drivers license or insurance.

Another DEAD American today, 5 year old girl KILLED by an illegal. CRUSHED TO DEATH after the illegal who downed six 32oz beers was out driving drunk to get more speeding and rear ended a mother and child, crushing the child to death after pushing them 600 feet. THEN fled the scene because he didn't have a drivers license or insurance.
Start your own thread asshole. Thx

Your man.
Probably Treasury, Secret Service, and Department of Homeland Security sucking up and over designing. Unlikely Joe knew the costs or ever looked at the material lists or chose the contractor. One thing, I'm pretty sure of. He does not have to reimburse for upgrades made, justified for and by requirement of the lifelong Secret Service protection he receives.
I spent a chunk of time in the building material industry (specifically millwork wholesale distribution) and did a few years of outside sales, pouring over blueprints, house plans and commercial plans. In Tennessee, a $455,000 house project is a really nice one. I have never seen a $455,000 Dollar fence, even when dealing with million dollar projects and doubt there is a $455,000 dollar fence around a private home in the whole state.

Probably Treasury, Secret Service, and Department of Homeland Security sucking up and over designing. Unlikely Joe knew the costs or ever looked at the material lists or chose the contractor. One thing, I'm pretty sure of. He does not have to reimburse for upgrades made, justified for and by requirement of the lifelong Secret Service protection he receives.
I spent a chunk of time in the building material industry (specifically millwork wholesale distribution) and did a few years of outside sales, pouring over blueprints, house plans and commercial plans. In Tennessee, a $455,000 house project is a really nice one. I have never seen a $455,000 Dollar fence, even when dealing with million dollar projects and doubt there is a $455,000 dollar fence around a private home in the whole state.

Maybe Uncle Joe electrified it to thwart violent insurrectionists? :confused-84:

What's the matter you don't like being confronted about illegals KILLING Americans? Suck a Biden.

Suck a Trumpy Bear dildo :)

1635212658452.jpeg

Boy, I'd like to see the details of that fence construction project. I have never seen a $455,000 fence around a home property. Can't imagine how it is constructed.
It's constructed just like anything else. Brick, wood or steel. A half a mil fence around certain land isn't unheard of.

It’s his summer home? He said walls and fences don’t work so what are they protecting?

Do you maybe suppose that a security fence around a private property to protect POTUS might be a slightly different undertaking than a 2,000 mile wall on the border? :dunno:

Spare us the faux outrage man

Do you maybe suppose that a security fence around a private property to protect POTUS might be a slightly different undertaking than a 2,000 mile wall on the border? :dunno:

Spare us the faux outrage man

You’re missing the point. 1.7mil illegals have entered the US since he has taken office. Texas is calling the the national guard because Biden has abandoned it. Not going blue anytime soon…

Forum List

Back