Iowa Passes Six Weeks Abortion Ban

99% of abortions are for complications that end the pregnancy.

Your response shies that you are a fuckfest of irresponsibility.

But there’s more.

If a woman gets an abortion because of a fuckfest of irresponsibility, it’s still none of your business.
you would have been better off if you ended up on her stomach or down the hatch....... instead of....well you know wherew

I just looked it up. You are correctomundo.
basically that is when the womens movement took off...we are free now...............................fast forward 60 yrs, and you have a girl with a dick beating other girls in sports.................

basically that is when the womens movement took off...we are free now...............................fast forward 60 yrs, and you have a girl with a dick beating other girls in sports.................
Yes, the Dems have really taken us in an odd direction - but whatever it is, it certainly isn’t progress. They should be renamed regressives!

Biden is a bit older than I am. I compare him to Clint Eastwood or Harrison Ford. Biden is decrepit.

One of the psychologists I worked with told me that every flaw a person has is magnified in their later years. Biden was always a liar. Biden was always a self seeking blowhard. He always was inappropriate with little girls. He always liked to abuse those he considered lower than himself. As vice president he commonly walked around nude and went nude swimming in front of the secret service.

He is exactly what he always was only worse.
WOW ! Then trump is going to get even worse than he already is. Will he try to commit genocide of everyone who isn't white like him. No wonder the White Supremacists love him.

16 weeks is the most. For the people talking 20 - 22 weeks, here is what the “tissue” being aborted looks like:

Sounds like a racket. There's no way the embryo in the picture is 5 months. At 5 months the fetus is 10.5 inches long and weighs 12.7 ounces the length and weigh of an average carrot. Also the fetus is elongated like a figure in an El Greco painting.

WOW ! Then trump is going to get even worse than he already is. Will he try to commit genocide of everyone who isn't white like him. No wonder the White Supremacists love him.
Hyperbole much ? ROTFLMBO 🤣

Trump living rent free in your head.. Gotta love it...😁

Sounds like a racket. There's no way the embryo in the picture is 5 months. At 5 months the fetus is 10.5 inches long and weighs 12.7 ounces the length and weigh of an average carrot. Also the fetus is elongated like a figure in an El Greco painting.
Scroll down to the 20-week picture on this link. No WAY should women be killing babies at that stage of development. Look at week 12. That should be the outer limit, other than the life of the mother.

12 weeks would be a good compromise between people like you who think you should be allowed to kill a baby in month 9 and people who want it banned completely.

Scroll down to the 20-week picture on this link. No WAY should women be killing babies at that stage of development. Look at week 12. That should be the outer limit, other than the life of the mother.

12 weeks would be a good compromise between people like you who think you should be allowed to kill a baby in month 9 and people who want it banned completely.

The only fetuses that are aborted that late in pregnancy have terrible anomalies and probably wouldn't live anyway. No woman who wants / needs an abortion waits that long. Also if it's threatening the life of the mother. The fetus in that drawing has to be at least 8 to 8-1/2 months old.

The only fetuses that are aborted that late in pregnancy have terrible anomalies and probably wouldn't live anyway. No woman who wants / needs an abortion waits that long. Also if it's threatening the life of the mother. The fetus in that drawing has to be at least 8 to 8-1/2 months old.
Nope….that was a five-month fetus. You’re in denial because it’s hard for you to face your support for killing a human being at that stage of development.

As long as they allow for all the exceptions, and don't put their spin on them.
again it is none of my biz what a woman or woman/man should decide on their future

not my concern or care..............i think abortion is barbaric and the worst decision, but i don't give a shat......thankfully that situation never crossed my path.maybe if it did i would know

i don't have any foreskin in the game....chuckle

Nope….that was a five-month fetus. You’re in denial because it’s hard for you to face your support for killing a human being at that stage of development.
Look it up on a legitimate site. All the information is available. That is NOT a five months old fetus. Believe what you want. You're being deceived by propaganda. And you're a willing victim to it.

Let me try this another way. How much do you think that fetus weighs in that diagram ? How long do you think it is ?

When Trump opened Mar a Lago he opened membership to blacks. He was told not to. It would cause the resort to fail. Trump got pissed and opened membership to anyone who wanted to join, including blacks and Jews.

Some racist.

Some of his awards

Some racist. Trump didn't become a racist until he ran for president.

Look it up on a legitimate site. All the information is available. That is NOT a five months old fetus. Believe what you want. You're being deceived by propaganda. And you're a willing victim to it.
Ok, if it's not then so what(?), it still doesn't need to be discarded by the mother if it's a totally healthy baby.......

Is it that she has been groomed to believe in such barbarism, otherwise in a trending form or something ?????? Seems this grooming thing has been going on with the Democrat's for a long long time in America or how else could these things be seemingly the norm these days ???

When Trump opened Mar a Lago he opened membership to blacks. He was told not to. It would cause the resort to fail. Trump got pissed and opened membership to anyone who wanted to join, including blacks and Jews.

Some racist.

Some of his awards

Some racist. Trump didn't become a racist until he ran for president.
Yep, and we know who was behind that bull shite. The white leftist radical liberals who use black's like a piece of toilet paper to get their political power and gain's.

Forum List

Back