Iranian Power Structure

Just saying. Iran does not want to be a threat. They rather like good relations.

The Iranian people yes, the leadership, no.
Iran profits from good relations. As soon as Obama dropped the nuke sanctions, our German puppets sent their negotiators to step up economic ties.

I have never been able to figure out why people of the West cannot understand the mind of Radical Islamic Fundamentalist. They insist upon using a logic that just doesn't exist in the mind of a radical Shia fundamentalist.
We don´t have to praise the non-secular framework. But we can have relationships. Isolating Iran will not cause them to be more western, anyway. If Trump can sell Saudi Arabia, the most radical islamist country, huge loads of arms without you opening a thread about their political system, we can have economic ties to Iran, which doesn´t fund terrorism in sharp contrast to Saudi Arabia.

We aren't talking about the Saudi's here, if you want to start a thread about them, do it.
"Non-Secular" framework. Euphemism for hard line Theocratic system. That's exactly what I'm talking about, the West cannot call it what it is. I don't sugar coat things, I call them out for what they are.
Your are exaggerating. Our leaders cannot change the political system as well. Iran, as an Islamic Republic, could only be changed by leadership and people. A referendum, maybe.

The Iranian people yes, the leadership, no.
Iran profits from good relations. As soon as Obama dropped the nuke sanctions, our German puppets sent their negotiators to step up economic ties.

I have never been able to figure out why people of the West cannot understand the mind of Radical Islamic Fundamentalist. They insist upon using a logic that just doesn't exist in the mind of a radical Shia fundamentalist.
We don´t have to praise the non-secular framework. But we can have relationships. Isolating Iran will not cause them to be more western, anyway. If Trump can sell Saudi Arabia, the most radical islamist country, huge loads of arms without you opening a thread about their political system, we can have economic ties to Iran, which doesn´t fund terrorism in sharp contrast to Saudi Arabia.

We aren't talking about the Saudi's here, if you want to start a thread about them, do it.
"Non-Secular" framework. Euphemism for hard line Theocratic system. That's exactly what I'm talking about, the West cannot call it what it is. I don't sugar coat things, I call them out for what they are.
Your are exaggerating. Our leaders cannot change the political system as well.

I'm not exaggerating at all, I know exactly what the Iranian believes and I know what THEY think they must do to make what they want to happen happen.

I'm not exaggerating at all, I know exactly what the Iranian believes and I know what THEY think they must do to make what they want to happen happen.
And this is what?

And this is what?

Allow me a question, what Shia sect do they belong to, and what must happen before their "Messiah" can come back?

And this is what?

Allow me a question, what Shia sect do they belong to, and what must happen before their "Messiah" can come back?
Can´t you explain your point straight?

And this is what?

Translation: "I don't know and I don't care enough to find it out on my own".

This is all I'm going to tell you, I have learned that people who have the fortitude and the will to do their own research are the ONLY ones who ever learn a "truth".

The Iranian leaders belong to a Shia Sect that is called the 12'vers. They are looking for the 12th "Imam", and there are a certain set of circumstances that must occur (they believe) before he'll come back.

I don't care whether you look it up or not, it doesn't make it any less true.

Have you ever been to Iran?

Have you ever communicated with an Iranian?

My background is science.

Did Oswald shoot him from up, right, and behind the car?

I don't know. I have never put the scene together to make an informed conclusion other than it seems ridiculously unlikely Oswald was the only shooter.

I try to see the big picture, not the one moment. The "Israelites" felt JFK owed them for JFK's extremely favorable media coverage in the election. JFK repeatedly told them NO when they asked for more weapons. LBJ's answer was 180 degrees in the opposite direction. LBJ won his first Congressional seat when his opponent was murdered and a grand jury was never set up to investigate it....

And this is what?

This is all I'm going to tell you, I have learned that people who have the fortitude and the will to do their own research are the ONLY ones who ever learn a "truth".

The Iranian leaders belong to a Shia Sect that is called the 12'vers. They are looking for the 12th "Imam", and there are a certain set of circumstances that must occur (they believe) before he'll come back.

There is still no point.

And this is what?

There is still no point.

Your unwillingness to learn is not my problem.

And this is what?

There is still no point.

Your unwillingness to learn is not my problem.
You can´t explain yourself - that´s your problem. Be straight or otherwise your points will be considered pretended.

Explanation: The 12th Imam comes at the same time with Jesus´ new arrival and both will fight the false Messiah.

So what does this tell about alleged Iranian intentions that you are talking about in an suspiciously obscure manner?

Forum List

Back