Iranian Power Structure

Really? And what if true? Not that you have an actual choice.

Oh it's absolutely true, we go through the same charade here every 4 years, it's that it isn't theocratically driven.
However, they in Iran don´t pose a threat to us.

Did I say that they were? They'd LIKE to be, but as of yet they lack the Intercontinental Technology. Regionally they like to use Proxies like Hizbollah and Hamas.
Just saying. Iran does not want to be a threat. They rather like good relations.

The Iranian people yes, the leadership, no.

Nice dodge.

What about this??

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move"

Curious, LBJ expected Israel to take all the weapons LBJ dumped on Israel and attack first, then LBJ got on TV and claimed Israel was attacked and needed to defend itself.

That couldn't possibly have anything to do with JFK, right Jacob Rubenstein???

Nice dodge.

What about this??

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move"

Curious, LBJ expected Israel to take all the weapons LBJ dumped on Israel and attack first, then LBJ got on TV and claimed Israel was attacked and needed to defend itself.

That couldn't possibly have anything to do with JFK, right Jacob Rubenstein???

It is no dodge, are you afraid to answer the question?

Really? And what if true? Not that you have an actual choice.

Oh it's absolutely true, we go through the same charade here every 4 years, it's that it isn't theocratically driven.

Did I say that they were? They'd LIKE to be, but as of yet they lack the Intercontinental Technology. Regionally they like to use Proxies like Hizbollah and Hamas.
Just saying. Iran does not want to be a threat. They rather like good relations.

Iran profits from good relations. As soon as Obama dropped the nuke sanctions, our German puppets sent their negotiators to step up economic ties.

Iran profits from good relations. As soon as Obama dropped the nuke sanctions, our German puppets sent their negotiators to step up economic ties.

I have never been able to figure out why people of the West cannot understand the mind of Radical Islamic Fundamentalist. They insist upon using a logic that just doesn't exist in the mind of a radical Shia fundamentalist.

There is no way to know for certain given our "data" who was shooting, although it seems ridiculously obvious that LHO was not the only shooter.

To solve who and why, one must first ask WHAT CHANGED.

WHAT CHANGED was the policy of giving arms to ISRAEL.

LHO and Ruby were both Jewish....

But that's not what your preacher told you, so you won;t accept it, no matter how obvious it now is given the CIA 67 war dossier.

It was barely a year ago that president Hussein sent a freaking boxcar load of 400 million dollars in cash to a country that supports terrorism. There was barely a mention of it in the criminal conspiracy known as the MSM at the time and it is still unclear about the motive. Use your imagination about how many families of suicide bombers can be supported or how many guns and explosives or support equipment or freaking nuclear devices can be purchased with 400 million in U.S. cash and euros. Was it a last ditch scorched earth agenda by a flawed president in his last year or did he really think that it was time to fund the Islamic jihad? While the MSM micro investigates every word that President Trump utters nobody in the media ever asked Hussein what the hell he was doing.

sent a freaking boxcar load of 400 million dollars in cash to a country that supports terrorism.

Actually, we, the American taxpayer, pay Israel about $10 billion per year for ISIS, Al Qaeda, and 911....

great deal???

What do you think, Bibi???

There is no way to know for certain given our "data" who was shooting, although it seems ridiculously obvious that LHO was not the only shooter.

To solve who and why, one must first ask WHAT CHANGED.

WHAT CHANGED was the policy of giving arms to ISRAEL.

LHO and Ruby were both Jewish....

But that's not what your preacher told you, so you won;t accept it, no matter how obvious it now is given the CIA 67 war dossier.

You really need to let go of the Jewish hatred son, it's warped your mind. Do you think Oswald shot him from behind, up high and to Kennedy's right. It's not a hard question.

I have never been able to figure out why people of the West cannot understand the mind of Radical Islamic Fundamentalist. They insist upon using a logic that just doesn't exist in the mind of a radical Shia fundamentalist.
We don´t have to praise the non-secular framework. But we can have relationships. Isolating Iran will not cause them to be more western, anyway. If Trump can sell Saudi Arabia, the most radical islamist country, huge loads of arms without you opening a thread about their political system, we can have economic ties to Iran, which doesn´t fund terrorism in sharp contrast to Saudi Arabia.

You really need to let go of the Jewish hatred son

A typical W loving sub human who parrots FOX and preacher won't even watch the tape.

They believe this

A 757 is just like an F16, and an amateur pilot can fly it 400 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground...

nevermind that puts its engines IN THE GROUND.

We don´t have to praise the non-secular framework. But we can have relationships. Isolating Iran will not cause them to be more western, anyway. If Trump can sell Saudi Arabia, the most radical islamist country, huge loads of arms without you opening a thread about their political system, we can have economic ties to Iran, which doesn´t fund terrorism in sharp contrast to Saudi Arabia.

We aren't talking about the Saudi's here, if you want to start a thread about them, do it.
"Non-Secular" framework. Euphemism for hard line Theocratic system. That's exactly what I'm talking about, the West cannot call it what it is. I don't sugar coat things, I call them out for what they are.

You're all over the place here kid, one subject at a time. Yes, 9/11 was an inside job

The language this sub human Doc1 uses is typical of a Fox News sub human christian parrot/traitor who thinks even if Israel did 911, it is OK because it is "God's will."

With these folks in charge, the US will end up just like Midian...

You really need to let go of the Jewish hatred son

A typical W loving sub human who parrots FOX and preacher won't even watch the tape.

They believe this

A 757 is just like an F16, and an amateur pilot can fly it 400 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground...

nevermind that puts its engines IN THE GROUND.

You're all over the place here kid, one subject at a time. Yes, 9/11 was an inside job. I already told you that the Bushes and the Clinton's are very evil people. You will need to improve , I'm making you look pretty bad here.

Now did Oswald shoot him from behind, up high and to the left, yes or no?

If 911 was an inside job, WHAT is Al Qaeda?

Something blamed for that which it does NOT DO?

Who did it?

Forum List

Back