Iraq told us to LEAVE "their" country - PERIOD!

:lmao:

No freaking guff. I just can't see ISIS getting a warm and fuzzy for whoever takes over the Iraq government.

It's amazing to witness the left wing whackos try to turn the invasion and that's what it was into some sort of political protest.

They are completely insane. It was an invasion. And by anyone's standard a lightning fast takeover of a lot of Iraq. But they are trying to portray it as a rebellion.

I guess they have to. Obama has monumentally fucked up again and they are pulling out all stops to blame everyone else for his failure in dealing with ISIS.

He can order drone strikes on wedding parties in Yemen but hell's bells he wouldn't help out last year when the Iraqis were pleading for drone strikes to contain ISIS.

An 'invasion' that was facilitated by the dis-satisfaction of the Sunnis.
If the country had been united ISIS/L would never have gained a foothold and the army would have fought them off.

The Iraq army is pitiful. They ran from their posts. It's a fact jack. ISIS overpowered them.

It is not a Sunni uprising to take more power in the Iraq government. ISIS has set up their dream of a Caliphate. Mission accomplished jihadist style.

Makili removed Sunni leaders from the military and government. thus loosing their "voice". So they went to Isis and other groups to fight the current Iraqi government.

No matter how hard you try to deny this fact.

The Iraq army is pitiful. They ran from their posts. It's a fact jack. ISIS overpowered them.

It is not a Sunni uprising to take more power in the Iraq government. ISIS has set up their dream of a Caliphate. Mission accomplished jihadist style.

The Iraqi army is full of Sunnis - they didn't want to fight their own.
Maliki made no effort to pull all the factions together into one cohesive country.
Sunnis in the army had no interest in defending a country they had no influence in, or allegiance to.

Nor will they when a new president takes over.

unless its sunni

Yeah, I guess you're right, it's a good job that the invading forces managed to find all those WMDs and get them away from the murderous Al Qaeda-affiliated Hussein government!
You've convinced me.

Notice how the "other" country isn't named? Just "another" country?

Funny, when Bush said they had WMD's, right wingers believed him. When he said they didn't, they call him a liar. So how do they know which time he was lying?

That's right. THEY didn't dumbass. Iraq is the only place the lib media can correctly say WMD was not found. Can the lib media guarantee you they didn't go somewhere else?

I'll wait for the answer to that.

Crickets.....

Contrary to the neo-conservatard dogma you Wrongpublican bigots love so much, absence of evidence is evidence of absence. Until you can prove Saddam moved nukes to another country--and until you are able to name the specific country they allegedly went to--we enlightened lybyryls must assume that you're blowing smoke.

Or maybe it's not smoke, but rather the steam shooting from your ears after being wrong about Iraq for over a decade.

Iraq Wants the U.S. Out

QUOTE]

The deal was never going to be hammered out, there was absolutely no support on the Iraqi side.

Bullshit. I was there at the time. You libs who have absolutely no real world experience say the dumbest shit. There were plenty of people that still wanted us there. I worked with them all the time. Then there were those who wanted us there privately but couldn't say it publicly.

How many times do I have to suggest you libs keep talking in black and white....and how stupid that makes you sound.

Last edited:
The Iraqi army is full of Sunnis - they didn't want to fight their own.
Maliki made no effort to pull all the factions together into one cohesive country.
Sunnis in the army had no interest in defending a country they had no influence in, or allegiance to.

unless its sunni

Iraq’s president chose a veteran Shiite politician to lead the government on Monday, setting the stage for a vicious political showdown in a country already struggling to contain an extremist Islamist insurgency

Iraqi president names Haider al-Abadi new prime minister, defying Maliki - The Washington Post

If they were moved somewhere else do you think Bush would've run out and told you dumbass?????????????????

No. Because he would have to invade THAT place be able to prove existence.

You libs aren't even honest enough to ponder that in the abstract.

So, is that the best defence you've got for the deceptions by the Bush administration that lead to the war?

"Oh, they probably had WMDs, we had to go in and smash the place up to make sure. We didn't find any which proves that they moved them".

Just like I said!

You weren't honest enough to even ponder the question abstractly.

What do I mean by that?

Replace the scenario with a president you like. Would that president be able to tell you if they were moved somewhere else. No, he would not.

I'm not saying you have to believe it. I'm saying you can't claim they never existed AT ALL because you can't account for other places they may be.

And in the end analysis, it doesn't matter. Bush handed over a stable Iraq.

Obama fucked it up.

So, now we get to it.
Your whole pretence of analytical superiority is that, because a negative can never be proven, every possibility is equally valid.
Liberals demand proof which makes them stupid because...well...there can never be proof of a negative.

Prove to me that there's no sixty foot dinosaur living in the New York sewers.
And don't deny the possibility that there could be unless you can prove definitively otherwise...that would make you stupid - and quite possibly a liberal.

Funny, when Bush said they had WMD's, right wingers believed him. When he said they didn't, they call him a liar. So how do they know which time he was lying?

That's right. THEY didn't dumbass. Iraq is the only place the lib media can correctly say WMD was not found. Can the lib media guarantee you they didn't go somewhere else?

Crickets.....

It's unreal with these left wing whackos. They have to find blame with anybody and everybody except with Obama. The default to Bush is insane. Blaming Maliki for ISIS is insane.

I'm waiting for a "Reagan is to blame" game to start any day now. I'm sure they'll find a way to blame him too.

The left are nuts. Every time I read a thread started by rdean the Almond Joy song starts playing in my head.

:lol:

Yea, because it's Obama's fault Bush signed a treaty with Maliki before Obama was even elected.

Bullshit. I was there at the time. You libs who have absolutely no real world experience say the dumbest shit. There were plenty of people that still wanted us there. I worked with them all the time. Then there were those who wanted us there privately but couldn't say it publicly.

How many times do I have to suggest you libs keep talking in black and white....and how stupid that makes you sound.

It was the ones in secret Republicans support. Those who cannot speak.

no-mouth.jpg

Crickets.....

It's unreal with these left wing whackos. They have to find blame with anybody and everybody except with Obama. The default to Bush is insane. Blaming Maliki for ISIS is insane.

I'm waiting for a "Reagan is to blame" game to start any day now. I'm sure they'll find a way to blame him too.

The left are nuts. Every time I read a thread started by rdean the Almond Joy song starts playing in my head.

:lol:

Yea, because it's Obama's fault Bush signed a treaty with Maliki before Obama was even elected.

You and your president are liars.
Obama, Romney Clash Over Status of Forces Agreeme…: [ame=http://youtu.be/wSTnaSqP-KE]Obama, Romney Clash Over Status of Forces Agreement in Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

what's the difference if some supposed muslim mob takes over Iraq or Bushes cronies blow it up robbing us and them as they do it too? All you idiots believe anybody that can "drill" or conquer the oil fields should be allowed to and to charge us what ever they want for a natural resource we all have been hooked on like crack. you heathens, cowards and fools shall all get the hell we've got coming for allowing these mobs to conquer us and the oil we supposedly need to only use. I for one won't die a coward or quietly about the stupidity of our ways.

So, why do you give them greater credibility than the ones that wanted you out?

Crickets.....

Contrary to the neo-conservatard dogma you Wrongpublican bigots love so much, absence of evidence is evidence of absence. Until you can prove Saddam moved nukes to another country--and until you are able to name the specific country they allegedly went to--we enlightened lybyryls must assume that you're blowing smoke.

Or maybe it's not smoke, but rather the steam shooting from your ears after being wrong about Iraq for over a decade.

Really shiphead? You wanna throw the first punch, you freak? Go ahead. I just want to make a note for the record.

Now....back to the real topic. Yes, I expect people of your intellectual disability to do exactly that.

To an intelligent person, there are three potential explanations. Even 10 yr olds can brainstorm this.

They were there but haven't been found in the country we sent troops in to search.
They were not there in the first place.
They were there but were moved

Let me say this again for you slow dullards.

They were there but haven't been found in the country we sent troops in to search.
They were not there in the first place.
They were there but were moved.

An intelligent person would exhaust all three explanations before shutting the case.

You...being the intellectually challenged that you are...do not follow laws of logic. You follow laws of deceit.

The only steam coming from anyone's ears is you libtards hysterically freaking out as your dumdum hero crashes and burns in the polls and destroys your party for years to come.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

What was the combat situation when Bush agreed to the pull out?

What was the combat situation when Obama executed the pull out?

If Obama executed the pull out despite indications the conditions on the ground were antsy it should be HIS responsibility.

The US may have stayed longer but the was a huge hang up:

The war pre-Obama

Despite the goals Obama met, most of the timetable for leaving Iraq was in place before he took office.
The prevailing document, the 2008 Status of Forces Agreement, was negotiated between the Bush administration and the Iraqi prime minister Nuri al-Maliki. That’s what set the deadline of Dec. 31, 2011, for all U.S. troops to leave Iraq.
"He essentially implemented the plan that he inherited," said Chris Preble of the libertarian Cato Institute.
James Carafano, of the conservative Heritage Foundation, compared Obama taking credit to saying "because of Truman we were victorious in World War II, without mentioning Roosevelt."
Even when the deadline was set, news reports say, it was considered somewhat soft -- more a political symbol establishing Iraq’s sovereignty than a concrete date. The Obama administration held to that line and planned to keep several thousand troops in Iraq beyond 2011 as a "residual force."
Administration officials negotiated with Iraqis all year to amend the withdrawal plan. The breakdown: immunity for American troops in Iraqi courts. The Iraqi parliament refused to approve it, and American officials wouldn’t leave U.S. forces in place without it.
"When the Americans asked for immunity, the Iraqi side answered that it was not possible," al-Maliki said in an October news conference. "The discussions over the number of trainers and the place of training stopped. Now that the issue of immunity was decided and that no immunity to be given, the withdrawal has started."
Ad says Obama is reason for Iraq pullout | PolitiFact

So, there we have it. It all boiled down to immunity for our troops from the Iraqi justice system. The Bush Administration, rightfully would not let our troops be subject to the Iraqi courts. Iraq was not to budge from that decision. That demand was unacceptable to Bush and Obama.
But go right ahead and let your partisanship warp historical facts.
Or, are you implying that the US accept Iraq's demand regarding US troops and waving immunity?

Fine----then it was Maliki who used his power to kick US troops out of Iraq. Obama didn't do shit.

LOL. Exactly.

They're too stupid to realize how they're backing themselves into a corner. It's fun watching.

unless its sunni

Iraq’s president chose a veteran Shiite politician to lead the government on Monday, setting the stage for a vicious political showdown in a country already struggling to contain an extremist Islamist insurgency

Iraqi president names Haider al-Abadi new prime minister, defying Maliki - The Washington Post

yes....thats not Sunni now is it?

Oh my, Obama is lying.
Obama, Romney Clash Over Status of Forces Agreeme…: [ame=http://youtu.be/wSTnaSqP-KE]Obama, Romney Clash Over Status of Forces Agreement in Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

Once a new government in Germany was established post-war as per the treaties signed and agreed to, have they ever asked us to leave?

If they did, we would.....like we left the Philippines.

Who is THEY???? This is the liberal problem when you have a small brain. There's no they. There wasn't even any THEY with the Soviet Union. Not even with China.

There are many factions. They change their opinions. And they change their minds during different time frames. There are thousands of variables to take into account and once again you libs think in MONOLITH.

Then, how do you decide who to talk to on any matter?
Why would the US sign a trade treaty with a faction - let's call them...ooooh...I don't know..."The Government" - of another country when there might be another group in that country that opposes it
?
...?

That's exactly why it's so complex. I talked to people in every Province. You have to be able to absorb conflicting information from a large number of people. Which is why none of you libs ...on the Board at least....would ever pass the test it would take to get the job.

It's like talking to people who don't know that lawyers actually negotiate behind the scenes.

Wow, someone on the left finally grasped Diplomacy 101.

unless its sunni

yes....thats not Sunni now is it?

nope..good luck to him.

Crickets.....

Iraq belongs to the left now, Obama has headed back in and some still support him in doing so...

Wave goodbye to the Democrat base in 2016.

what's the difference if some supposed muslim mob takes over Iraq or Bushes cronies blow it up robbing us and them as they do it too? All you idiots believe anybody that can "drill" or conquer the oil fields should be allowed to and to charge us what ever they want for a natural resource we all have been hooked on like crack. you heathens, cowards and fools shall all get the hell we've got coming for allowing these mobs to conquer us and the oil we supposedly need to only use. I for one won't die a coward or quietly about the stupidity of our ways.

hey---ISIS is getting a cut.

ISIS Generates Millions From Seized Oil Fields: Iraqi Officials

Militants are selling crude oil and gasoline from four seized oil fields to finance their new Islamic state. The Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) is believed to be generating a multi-million dollar profit from the illegal trade, Iraqi officials told Reuters. The small oil fields were seized during ISIS' two-day sweep through northern Iraq in mid-June and are in two locations: two near the northern city of Mosul and two further south near Tikrit.

ISIS Generates Millions From Seized Oil Fields: Iraqi Officials - NBC News

Forum List

Back