Iraq War veteran critically injured after being hit with a grenade by Oakland Police

American police forces have become increasingly militarized, especially in the larger cities.

policestate-1.jpg

Liberal forces have become increasingly militarized, especially in the larger cities.

We should get rid of all police they are brutal and of no use to us, all they do is purposefully harm our returning vets.

Or, maybe, just maybe, we shouldn't try to sick the police on innocent people who are exercising their constitutionally guaranteed rights.

But no, that would be too simple. I guess we'll have to stick with hyperbole.

We have absolutely no need for police, save us a bunch of money and will end brutality forever. get rid of em.

Good Lord!! That's your solution??? I always said you were an idiot, Willow, and you prove it all the time.

In Oakland, riot police cleared protesters from in front of City Hall on Tuesday morning, leaving a sea of overturned tents, protest signs and trash strewn across the plaza. Hundreds of officers and sheriff's deputies went into the 2-week-old encampment with tear gas and beanbag rounds around 5 a.m.

Eighty-five people were arrested, mostly on suspicion of misdemeanor unlawful assembly and illegal camping. About 170 protesters were at the site.

Looks like they were told to leave....... Looks like they refused.........

I thought everyone in this country was innocent until proven guilty.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBCuq2bIdIs]Shocking Video: Syrian opposition violence - YouTube[/ame]

^ Police State in Disorder​

Your image is from Conspiracy Planet..

:razz:

Last edited:
As a veteran, it does to me.

I feel it's particularly upsetting that someone should survive two tours in Iraq, only to be critically injured by police for exercising their constitutional rights after returning home.

I'm sorry but it was not his constitutional rights if the police were taking action against them.At least I believe they had to have done something to warrant the police actions. To be plain so that you understand me perfectly clear; what is it that you nor your video are telling us? What is it that started the actions taken by the police? If these people were told to vacate the area or had been throwing things at the police, or painting buildings, then they had crossed the line.......

As far as the Veteran, he should have known better.

I find it amazing how tightly you right wing turds embrace government when it bombs, invades, arrests, incarcerates, tortures, kills and executes human beings.

Only when it helps people do you see any evil.

"The rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened."
President John F. Kennedy

If non violent protestors are injured with things like batons, guns or chemical weapons, that is pretty much the DEFINITON of police brutality.

If non violent protestors are injured with things like batons, guns or chemical weapons, that is pretty much the DEFINITON of police brutality.

Except in this cause they were not NON violent. Those that were were not hurt. Unless of course you simply ignore the facts.

The police CLAIM that the crowd was throwing things. Have we seen evidence of that? The Oakland police have already been caught in one lie, saying they weren't using flash grenades...how do we know they weren't lying about bottles and rocks being thrown?

Not when they refuse to disband and clear the area, then fail to do so.

Liberals are the epitome of passive aggressive behaviour

Which would mean that they're not militarized....

Thus the "passive aggressive".

Do you enjoy directly contradicting yourself?

And it's the right that has become "increasingly militarized", not the left. Who do you think has been buying all those guns?

Forum List

Back