Iraq War veteran critically injured after being hit with a grenade by Oakland Police

Looked to me that he dropped because of an explosion to the left and further away from the camera. No clue what could have hit him. And Whoever popped more smoke did as he should have, they were clearing the area and those people were advancing. The Police would have got the young fool medical attention faster than the idiots in that crowd.

The cops were clearly making no move to help the injured man, and instead apparently found it fun to hit the people who actually WERE trying to help with grenades.

The cops were clearly making no move to help the injured man, and instead apparently found it fun to hit the people who actually WERE trying to help with grenades.

Always factor in sufficient MOA for the hostile first responders.

Lw is a troll, he repeatedly admits he takes protestors anarchist and criminals at their word and does not believe a single word from the police.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I made perfectly clear that I only trusted the actual video testimony, and that ALL eyewitness accounts were suspect, including those of the police. However, the police accounts are especially suspect, because they are now suspects in a crime.

If you had any ability at reading comprehension, you would have seen that. But, since you are a troll, you do not.

The police CLAIM that the crowd was throwing things. Have we seen evidence of that? The Oakland police have already been caught in one lie, saying they weren't using flash grenades...how do we know they weren't lying about bottles and rocks being thrown?

Post #71. The loser got what he had coming. And no evidence has been presented that he was hit with a teargas can. Only opinions.

Except in this cause they were not NON violent. Those that were were not hurt. Unless of course you simply ignore the facts.

Show us the video evidence, and we'll believe you. As of now, the only videos that are out there are of the police committing violence against protesters.

Post #71. The loser got what he had coming. And no evidence has been presented that he was hit with a teargas can. Only opinions.

Post #71, Post #71, Post #71.

The only thing "Post #71" states is that the cops claimed that the protesters were aggressive.

Show us some actual proof, or SFTU.

Except in this cause they were not NON violent. Those that were were not hurt. Unless of course you simply ignore the facts.

Show us the video evidence, and we'll believe you. As of now, the only videos that are out there are of the police committing violence against protesters.

You are still telling lies. Unless you posted another video. No violent acts are depicted in the video you posted.

Need to send Oakland officers to other cities to command and coordinate further action against the unlawful.

Fire all them goddamn useless brutal policemen they ain't worth nuttin.. oakland has all model citizens and don't need em no damn plicement

Post #71, Post #71, Post #71.

The only thing "Post #71" states is that the cops claimed that the protesters were aggressive.

Show us some actual proof, or SFTU.

And you forgot the citizen which is a local paper, you still only have a video showing a slanted view in an attempt to prove your lies as true. Here is some more for you. Now post your proof you vet, wannabe .

Veteran Injured During Oakland Protests - Officer.com

Mayor Jean Quan said Oakland supports the protesters' goals, but had to act when a small number of them threw rocks, paint and bottles at the police.

"We had, on one hand, demonstrators who tried to rush banks, other demonstrators saying don't do that, and we had police officers, for the most part, 99 percent, who took a lot of abuse," the mayor said. "So yesterday was a sad day for us."

Need to send Oakland officers to other cities to command and coordinate further action against the unlawful.

True, And they would be good at it to. They dont get much credit for it, but they are very well trained and professional when it comes to dealing with scum like this. Still, no evidence has been presented that the loser was shot by something and not just pelted by a beer bottle.

You are still telling lies. Unless you posted another video. No violent acts are depicted in the video you posted.

Here's another video, don't bother watching past the first 30 seconds or so, as it's badly edited. I mean, you can if you want, but it's pretty boring.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bytMNoKNeRA]Tear gas! Thrown at Occupy Oakland! - YouTube[/ame]

Hear the shots before the explosions? Those are grenade launchers. Just like the ones that were fired at Scott Olsen at the beginning of that video.

Now, let's see if I have this straight: Are you seriously contending that the gentleman in question just happened to coincidentally suffer a severe head injury at the exact same second that police were clearly firing grenades into the crowd?

A head injury that the doctors at a nearby hospital determined had been caused by a grenade-like projectile?

You can clearly see that guy go down like a rock in the video, just as the police were firing grenades in the exact location he was in. NO ONE ELSE WAS IN A POSITION TO INJURE HIM LIKE THAT.

And then, when people went to help him, they hit THEM with grenades.

But no, obviously I'm "lying". The talking heads on the various right-wing media outlets couldn't possibly be lying to you, could they? :cuckoo:

True, And they would be good at it to. They dont get much credit for it, but they are very well trained and professional when it comes to dealing with scum like this. Still, no evidence has been presented that the loser was shot by something and not just pelted by a beer bottle.

Im willing to go out on the limb and say he was hit by a canister. IT DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING.

You disperse when ordered to disperse.

Here's another video, don't bother watching past the first 30 seconds or so, as it's badly edited. I mean, you can if you want, but it's pretty boring.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bytMNoKNeRA]Tear gas! Thrown at Occupy Oakland! - YouTube[/ame]

Hear the shots before the explosions? Those are grenade launchers. Just like the ones that were fired at Scott Olsen at the beginning of that video.

Now, let's see if I have this straight: Are you seriously contending that the gentleman in question just happened to coincidentally suffer a severe head injury at the exact same second that police were clearly firing grenades into the crowd?

A head injury that the doctors at a nearby hospital determined had been caused by a grenade-like projectile?

You can clearly see that guy go down like a rock in the video, just as the police were firing grenades in the exact location he was in. NO ONE ELSE WAS IN A POSITION TO INJURE HIM LIKE THAT.

And then, when people went to help him, they hit THEM with grenades.

But no, obviously I'm "lying". The talking heads on the various right-wing media outlets couldn't possibly be lying to you, could they? :cuckoo:

No, those in they media are uninformed, you are lying. Let me guess you are a forensics professional to. You are full of shit, and all you post is OWS video nothing more. You do this to protect your feeble lies.

And you forgot the citizen which is a local paper, you still only have a video showing a slanted view in an attempt to prove your lies as true. Here is some more for you. Now post your proof you vet, wannabe .

Veteran Injured During Oakland Protests - Officer.com

Mayor Jean Quan said Oakland supports the protesters' goals, but had to act when a small number of them threw rocks, paint and bottles at the police.

"We had, on one hand, demonstrators who tried to rush banks, other demonstrators saying don't do that, and we had police officers, for the most part, 99 percent, who took a lot of abuse," the mayor said. "So yesterday was a sad day for us."

"The citizen which is a local paper"... The paper did not claim to have any eyewitness testimony among its staff. It only reported what was said by officials.

And, again, those officials are the only people who have reported any throwing of anything. There is NO PROOF. Show us some proof.

But you can't, because you have none.

The OWS shitters are acting like any school yard bully. They want to do anything they want, throw things, attack the police, but the second their actions provoke a reaction, they become aggrieved little children complaining to mommy. Like a bully whose victim hits back. "Mommy he HIT me." They justify this with the same kind of thinking that supports the lawsuits brought by criminals against their victims.

No, those in they media are uninformed, you are lying. Let me guess you are a forensics professional to. You are full of shit, and all you post is OWS video nothing more. You do this to protect your feeble lies.

Why would I need to be a "forensics professional"? And what do you mean, "too"?

Have I claimed to be some other sort of expert?

I've presented what most people would consider to be pretty damning evidence that this person was injured by police.

You have presented NOTHING except for testimony from the alleged perpetrators of the crime.

And yet, you keep bitching and moaning that I am some sort of "liar".

You can keep on repeating yourself over and over all you want.

This is not some Orwellian world where repetition = truth. 2 +2 does not equal 5, even if you repeat it a million times.

Why would I need to be a "forensics professional"? And what do you mean, "too"?

Have I claimed to be some other sort of expert?

I've presented what most people would consider to be pretty damning evidence that this person was injured by police.

You have presented NOTHING except for testimony from the alleged perpetrators of the crime.

And yet, you keep bitching and moaning that I am some sort of "liar".

You can keep on repeating yourself over and over all you want.

This is not some Orwellian world where repetition = truth. 2 +2 does not equal 5, even if you repeat it a million times.

He was injured by police while occupying an area ordered clear.

Is that a fair statement?

The OWS shitters are acting like any school yard bully. They want to do anything they want, throw things, attack the police, but the second their actions provoke a reaction, they become aggrieved little children complaining to mommy. Like a bully whose victim hits back. "Mommy he HIT me." They justify this with the same kind of thinking that supports the lawsuits brought by criminals against their victims.

Again, no evidence of "throwing" anything.

I wouldn't simply accept the word of the protesters, and I'm not going to just accept the word of the cops.

Forum List

Back