IRS To Gays: Homosexuality Is A Choice, No Tax Deduction For Gays Contracting Surrogates

A freakin LAW PROFESSOR?
This is ridiculous. Damn right they shouldn't get it.

Can single straight men get it?

I don't know...can they? I wouldn't think an elective medical procedure would be tax deductible. Certainly not 36 grand! Damn...lol!
So it's not elective if a straight couple uses it?

Can a straight couple get the same deduction?
I reckon so. Why else would the IRS risk discriminating?

Don't you think in these times that men should have the option of being single parents if they can afford it?

I believe a brave new expedient of selection of the better females would be appropriate right now.

I don't know...can they? I wouldn't think an elective medical procedure would be tax deductible. Certainly not 36 grand! Damn...lol!

I reckon so. Why else would the IRS risk discriminating?

Don't you think in these times that men should have the option of being single parents if they can afford it?

I believe a brave new expedient of selection of the better females would be appropriate right now.

Don't believe it...know it. Now, can straights deduct IVF expenses?

For years Leftists at the forefront of telling straight people to have less children, now Leftists at the forefront of demanding that the gays and lesbians are able to have children in artificial manner.

So, they don't want straight people having too many children, either in natural manner or in artificial manner, but they think it's great when the gays and lesbians are able to aquire children in artificial manner.

For years Leftists at the forefront of telling straight people to have less children, now Leftists at the forefront of demanding that the gays and lesbians are able to have children in artificial manner.

So, they don't want straight people having too many children, either in natural manner or in artificial manner, but they think it's great when the gays and lesbians are able to aquire children in artificial manner.

What do you expect from artificial people in artificial relationships?

I feel sorry for the twin boys, what a life to grow up in

They are growing up in very confused environment, naturally they therefore are going to grow up confused themselves. They should be taken away and adopted by a straight couple and brought up in normal environment.

There are too many white straight people in America.

I feel sorry for the twin boys, what a life to grow up in

They are growing up in very confused environment, naturally they therefore are going to grow up confused themselves. They should be taken away and adopted by a straight couple and brought up in normal environment.

As a parent I recognize a child needs both a mother and a father, each has a purpose in nurturing and raising a child

The way it's heading, in 15-20 years being Hetereosexual will be considered a "perversion", the way it's heading all Heterosexuals will be required to become Bi-Sexual, as happened in Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome....and before that in Sodom and Gomorrah.

From history therefore, we then know what happened to those places don't we? They all either fell or were destroyed by Divine Intervention.

The way it's heading, in 15-20 years being Hetereosexual will be considered a "perversion", the way it's heading all Heterosexuals will be required to become Bi-Sexual, as happened in Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome....and before that in Sodom and Gomorrah.

From history therefore, we then know what happened to those places don't we? They all either fell or were destroyed by Divine Intervention.
Now that the bulls have the grade schools its going to happen.

I already feel its shameful for a man to ask a woman to marry.

Forum List

Back