Is an Opinion of the Supreme Court the ‘Law of the Land’? Let’s ask Thomas Jefferson. . .

a court is a public venue and in the public domain; you cannot get more open than that since even the concept of perjury may apply.

Then let us elect federal judges.
Because the founders did not want them subject to the popular will.
They didn't want senators elected ether

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
And that was changed by amendment.

American citizens are generally supportive of federal judges' lifetime appointments.

a court is a public venue and in the public domain; you cannot get more open than that since even the concept of perjury may apply.

American citizens are generally supportive of federal judges' lifetime appointments.
Lol how hypocritical of you

Lol how hypocritical of youTapatalk
That I tell you facts of truth is hypocritical? Ok.

Lol how hypocritical of youTapatalk
That I tell you facts of truth is hypocritical? Ok.
Yes and it is even more sad fakey that you don't even see it

I believe direct election of our State delegation to our federal Congress is a bad idea.

I believe direct election of our State delegation to our federal Congress is a bad idea.

It makes little sense to have both the House and the Senate elected in the same way. Might as well merge them into one body. The original way was to have state congresses appoint the federal senators from that state. Made a lot of sense and i don't know why it was changed.

The FF had no idea the federal judges would give themselves authority to repeal laws and write new laws. If fact the constitution says they CANNOT do these things!!! But they do both and nowadays should be elected.

[
is the constitution not the supreme law of the land?

You don't understand the issue. Everyone agrees the C is the supreme law of the land. The issue is who decides whether a law is constitutional or not. The constitution does not directly say which, by the tenth amendment, means its up to the states. THINK
The SCOTUS determines the Constitutionality of laws.
After 230 years they decide gays always had the right to marry? Hardly. This is judicial activism and writing a law that wasn't written.

It makes little sense to have both the House and the Senate elected in the same way. Might as well merge them into one body. The original way was to have state congresses appoint the federal senators from that state. Made a lot of sense and i don't know why it was changed.
So progressives could fundamentally chance the country and direct power in to the elites hand .

Nope. By keeping the Senators out of the hand of the state's majority party in the state senate, the power devolves on We the People. Much better.

Forum List

Back