Is anyone gonna miss John Boehner?

Will you miss John Boehner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is anyone gonna miss John Boehner?
Only the democrats that depended on him to cave into their demands.

John Boehner warns of GOP's "false prophets" in D.C.

Just reading this weasel's parting words; it got me to thinking, is anyone gonna miss this guy? If so, explain.

The person who takes his place as speaker of the house will miss him greatly . The elected Republicans aren't team players. The position of speaker isn't respected. Despising partisan politics is the cool thing now. If you defy the leadership in your party then you have people's loyalty forever. My congressman (Walter Jones) is the worst offender. He is more loyal to God and country than he is to the Republican Party. It is no surprise that Boehner got burnt. The Republican is help bent on being as weak as possible. Who wants to the leader of destructionist morons?

Boehner was ineffective. I'm not sure that can all be credited to him.

Worst offender? More loyal to God and Country than he is to the party. Guess what hero, his oath of office compels him to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, not the republican party. People who put party above country are the problem, not the solution.

Then I guess we don't have a problem in the Republican party. My mistake.

I will miss him when someone even worse takes over, in a month.
I dont care who it is, you can never get worse than that bitch Pelosi that you all had running the country into the ground.
Just one problem for you, she was actually effective at her job, herding cats.
just one problem for you. She herded them to destruction of the country.
but, I guess since that's exactly what the liberals want, I can see where you might consider her effective

Destruction of the country? Did I miss a major event in history? Don't be so dramatic. The country didn't get destroyed. It just took a direction that I didn't like.

Look up destruction in the dictionary.

Just reading this weasel's parting words; it got me to thinking, is anyone gonna miss this guy? If so, explain.

The person who takes his place as speaker of the house will miss him greatly . The elected Republicans aren't team players. The position of speaker isn't respected. Despising partisan politics is the cool thing now. If you defy the leadership in your party then you have people's loyalty forever. My congressman (Walter Jones) is the worst offender. He is more loyal to God and country than he is to the Republican Party. It is no surprise that Boehner got burnt. The Republican is help bent on being as weak as possible. Who wants to the leader of destructionist morons?

Worst offender? More loyal to God and Country than he is to the party. Guess what hero, his oath of office compels him to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, not the republican party. People who put party above country are the problem, not the solution.

So you think being "strong" means caving to Democrats and giving them whatever they want.

I'll bet you wonder why RINOs like you are despised by most Republicans.

Who is your favorite comic book hero?

Democrats didn't use this looking strategy to pass the Affordable Care Act.

This is reality not the comic books where the good guy always wins.

We have team Republican and team Democrat. One will win and one will lose. I don't want it to be my party just because they enjoy reading childish fairy tales.

What a pathetic naive response, I've never been into comics even as a kid. I do know that every person elected to congress takes an oath to leave party at the door, when they start doing that and legislating by the Constitution, maybe, just maybe this country will prosper again.

I dont care who it is, you can never get worse than that bitch Pelosi that you all had running the country into the ground.
but, I guess since that's exactly what the liberals want, I can see where you might consider her effective

Destruction of the country? Did I miss a major event in history? Don't be so dramatic. The country didn't get destroyed. It just took a direction that I didn't like.

The country took a direction of swirling down the toilet bowl.

So you think being "strong" means caving to Democrats and giving them whatever they want.

Wait!! Your definition of RINO is someone who is loyal to the party?

I would define it as the exact opposite.

Either I am an idiot or you are an idiot.

One of us is unqualified to decide who the idiot is.

Is a RINO someone who votes with the Republicans no matter what? or

Is a RINO someone who votes against the party when the party is wrong?

Maybe I should start a poll because it is obvious that one of us is wrong.

Excuse me dickhead, liberal doesn't mean communist progressive.
Nope. And Russia is your kind of place American Talibaner, you can legally beat on the fags there. Your kind of paradise, run by a dictator.

And what do you call your dear leader being willing to shut the government down to fund a private organization? If it weren't for your commie progressive party he would have been gone long ago.

We have team Republican and team Democrat. One will win and one will lose. I don't want it to be my party just because they enjoy reading childish fairy tales.

What a pathetic naive response, I've never been into comics even as a kid. I do know that every person elected to congress takes an oath to leave party at the door, when they start doing that and legislating by the Constitution, maybe, just maybe this country will prosper again.

Run as an independent. Stop hijacking the party.

I don't how a country can fit in a toilet bowl but I do know the country wasn't destroyed because they did something that I didn't like.

Destroyed means obliterated and it doesn't exist anymore.

Wait!! Your definition of RINO is someone who is loyal to the party?

I would define it as the exact opposite.

Either I am an idiot or you are an idiot.

One of us is unqualified to decide who the idiot is.

Is a RINO someone who votes with the Republicans no matter what? or

Is a RINO someone who votes against the party when the party is wrong?

Maybe I should start a poll because it is obvious that one of us is wrong.

The RINOs are running the party, numskull. Voting with the party means voting to screw the rank-and-file Republicans who put them in office. That's why the RINOs are getting the boot. Selling out the country is not "right." That's what your back stabbing RINOs have done.

I don't how a country can fit in a toilet bowl but I do know the country wasn't destroyed because they did something that I didn't like.

Destroyed means obliterated and it doesn't exist anymore.

Destroying the country is what they've been doing. You have to be an imbecile not to understand that. The damage Democrats do when they are in power can't be undone.

You run as an independent. You're the one who doesn't like what the majority of Republicans want, like a free and financially sound country

Reading stories about God and country is supposed to provide you with inspiration and encouragement. It isn't supposed to be practical advice for swimming through a world full of sharks. As a matter of record, I think the Bible often shows us that the bad guy usually wins. Even if you read the Bible it doesn't teach you to be childish and unrealistic.

Walter Jones is delusional and has an inflated sense of self importance. A good politician advises his party and votes with them 100% of the time once the final product has been produced. Only a child throws a temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way. Walter Jones isn't the only republican that "votes his conscience". Living in la la land is unbecoming of a grown man with responsibilities. I think we should vote these children out of office and elect some men.

How hard is it to wait for the decision of the party leaders and then agree? It seems simple to win once you have a majority. The hard part is getting all the Republicans elected. The easy part is being loyal to your team.

This seems so f-----ing simple. I must be missing something.

Yep, you're missing something, leaders aren't always right.

You run as an independent. You're the one who doesn't like what the majority of Republicans want, like a free and financially sound country
Financially sound? The Deficits Don't Matter, Spend Like Drunken Sailors crowd? Don't make me laugh. They won't even pay for wars that don't need to be fought.

Financially sound? The Deficits Don't Matter, Spend Like Drunken Sailors crowd? Don't make me laugh. They won't even pay for wars that don't need to be fought.

Democrats do all the spending. Any claim that they don't is pure dishonesty or supreme idiocy.

Forum List

Back