CDZ Is anything being done to improve race relations?

So: Is anything being done to actually improve race relations? If so, how's that working out?

Just stop talking about it. The vast majority of people in this country aren't racist. Most of is judge others by the "content of their character." We treat people how they treat us. With the exception of the thugs (black or white) who act and look like thugs. I'll avoid even speaking to them, if they speak to me.

republicans are just as racist......the difference?.....the republicans tell you to your face they cant stand you......the democrats tell you to your face what they hope you want to hear,when you walk out of the room the smirks and giggles begin......

Republicans will tell you they hate you to your face because of the way your acting. That's just how people are. Not just republicans.
Democrats will suck up to blacks, especially white democrats, because they think it makes them less racist. When in fact, ANY TIME you treat someone differently, because of their race, makes one a racist.

So far, just about all we're seeing here is more grievance.

This is the rut we're stuck in.
you left the discussion, you're a coward. You never wish to discuss a subject, you're an instigator, the mods should censor your OPs. You most always leave.

Last edited:
never mentioned how many.....sure you got the right poster?....
you were post #12. so yep.
ok this is post 12......and while they say how much they sympathize with minorities and stand with them in their struggle for their rights.....but please.....just dont move into my neighborhood.....where do i mention how many whites want blacks living in their neighborhood?.....

ok this is post 12......and while they say how much they sympathize with minorities and stand with them in their struggle for their rights.....but please.....just dont move into my neighborhood.....where do i mention how many whites want blacks living in their neighborhood?.....
it's implied as I already stated in previous posts. while they say how much they sympathize with minorities and stand with them in their struggle for their right, who is this supposed to be? Again, you don't seem to grasp english.

you left the discussion, you're a coward. You never wish to discuss a subject, you're an instigator, the mods should censor your OPs. You most always leave.
Nope, I sure didn't.

Simplistic listings of grievances bore me. I'm more interested in reasonable, realistic, actionable solutions than bitching.

If you have something better and more interesting that tedious one-sided talking points, you're welcome to contribute.

republicans are just as racist......the difference?.....the republicans tell you to your face they cant stand you......the democrats tell you to your face what they hope you want to hear,when you walk out of the room the smirks and giggles begin......

Republicans will tell you they hate you to your face because of the way your acting. That's just how people are. Not just republicans.
Democrats will suck up to blacks, especially white democrats, because they think it makes them less racist. When in fact, ANY TIME you treat someone differently, because of their race, makes one a racist.
demofks will make excuses for blacks. That's unhealthy, that implies inferiority

Nope, I sure didn't.

Simplistic listings of grievances bore me. I'm more interested in reasonable, realistic, actionable solutions than bitching.

If you have something better and more interesting that tedious one-sided talking points, you're welcome to contribute.
you haven't answered any of my posts until this one. You asked for a discussion. I gave you discussion points, you never responded. You left. It's your OP.

And when I search, you didn't rejoin the discussion until post #25 from the OP. wow.

Nope, I sure didn't.

you haven't answered any of my posts until this one. You asked for a discussion. I gave you discussion points, you never responded. You left. It's your OP.

And when I search, you didn't rejoin the discussion until post #25 from the OP. wow.
When I see posts that begin with "Well once the demofks can admit their kkkers, then we can begin", I have no reason to continue reading.

If that really is the best you can do, if that's what you consider to be interesting, I can't help you.

Raise your level of discourse a bit, if possible, and I'll consider reading your posts. Well, not a bit. A lot.

Nope, I sure didn't.

When I see posts that begin with "Well once the demofks can admit their kkkers, then we can begin", I have no reason to continue reading.

If that really is the best you can do, if that's what you consider to be interesting, I can't help you.

Raise your level of discourse a bit, if possible, and I'll consider reading your posts. Well, not a bit. A lot.
Well once the demofks can admit their kkkers, then we can begin
well they were. you don't agree? Again, when you don't wish to discuss facts it's a pointless exercise. And not discussing facts is the problem in general.

24 posts entered in the thread before your first acknowledgement in your own OP. no dedication in the effort slim.

1626188409994.png

it's implied as I already stated in previous posts. while they say how much they sympathize with minorities and stand with them in their struggle for their right, who is this supposed to be? Again, you don't seem to grasp english.
make up your mind...we were talking how many not who they are......i already told its your buddies the liberals more than once...maybe you should learn to grasp English...

make up your mind...we were talking how many not who they are......i already told its your buddies the liberals more than once...maybe you should learn to grasp English...
yes we are, 'they' means many, so count is implied as I already stated. You're really not into english I see. and I'm still waiting who 'they' are? you are in the CDZ, so I'd appreciate you stop trolling me on this, and answer the question.

It seems that its the young are the ones who will make the changes, Even in very conservative areas they seem to be less concerned about race, or sexual preferences.

yes we are, 'they' means many, so count is implied as I already stated. You're really not into english I see. and I'm still waiting who 'they' are? you are in the CDZ, so I'd appreciate you stop trolling me on this, and answer the question.
geezus another lefty .......

Forum List

Back