CDZ Is anything being done to improve race relations?

.just dont move into my neighborhood.....
why do you supposed that is the case? Been to the south side of Chicago? Ferguson, MO? If you can't admit that when the blacks take over a neighborhood, the neighborhood goes to shit, then you're not honest. Why isn't BLM pooring money into black neighborhoods and helping them out of their poverty? Instead, they're buying shit for the BLM's. Oh and me discussing the facts makes me racist in a demofk brain.
for the same reason the republicans dont want them moving in....

for the same reason the republicans dont want them moving in....
what the fk does that mean? You didn't say why blacks kill neighborhoods. why?
it means that they dont want them moving into their neighborhoods either for the same reasons..........and no i didnt mention how they kill neighborhoods,i didnt need to.....you took care of that in your post....

it means that they dont want them moving into their neighborhoods either for the same reasons..........and no i didnt mention how they kill neighborhoods,i didnt need to.....you took care of that in your post....
so you admit they do. And you ask the question you did?

BTW, I can't even go back to my home city in Berkeley, MO cause it is full of gang violence and white hate!!!!

dont play stupid....just go to any of his threads....
so you have no reference post # to make that statement?

BTW, have you called republicans racist?
plenty of times....like when your buddy loser calls minorities his little names....dont worry he knows what i think of him.....your girlfriend tipsy cat lover does a decent job too....

plenty of times....like when your buddy loser calls minorities his little names....dont worry he knows what i think of him.....your girlfriend tipsy cat lover does a decent job too....
so you admit you are part of the problem. Interesting. Thanks for being honest. So, people like you are the reason why racist issues never get resolved. BTW, I give two shits if you are a racist or not, just admit if you are or not. I call those demofk kkkers racist since history backs my claim. Until that ends, demofks are racists.

so you admit they do. And you ask the question you did?

BTW, I can't even go back to my home city in Berkeley, MO cause it is full of gang violence and white hate!!!!
i asked a question?.....what post did i ask this question?...

so you admit you are part of the problem. Interesting. Thanks for being honest. So, people like you are the reason why racist issues never get resolved. BTW, I give two shits if you are a racist or not, just admit if you are or not. I call those who are kkkers racist since history backs my claim. Until that ends, demofks are racists.
sorry im not part of the problem i have lived in majority minority neighborhoods my whole life......i even have some white people living by me....now how about you?....how are you part of the problem?.....

sorry im not part of the problem i have lived in majority minority neighborhoods my whole life......i even have some white people living by me....now how about you?....how are you part of the problem?.....
I have blacks in my neighborhood. So what? I asked why blacks destroy neighborhoods, until that question is answered, there will always be a problem. Darn straight you are part of the problem, you ignore facts.

Post #12, you didn't put a question mark, but the implications was a question.

there was no question mark because it wasnt a question....i was saying what many liberals say about minorities...what else you got that is a bad quote?...
sure it was, it was implied as I said. Don't worry, you can't be honest enough to admit blacks do destroy neighborhoods that were once all white. I even gave you cities.

Post #12, you didn't put a question mark, but the implications was a question.

there was no question mark because it wasnt a question....i was saying what many liberals say about minorities...what else you got that is a bad quote?...
sure it was, it was implied as I said. Don't worry, you can't be honest enough to admit blacks do destroy neighborhoods that were once all white. I even gave you cities.
oh it was implied?.....now you sound like IM2.....what he has no answer for he says it is implied too.....you 2 are a lot alike.....

oh it was implied?.....now you sound like IM2.....what he has no answer for he says it is implied too.....you 2 are a lot alike.....
we understand motives perhaps when people write, you're dishonest if your post #12 wasn't intended to get a reaction from the implied statement, that inferred a question.

we understand motives perhaps when people write, you're dishonest if your post #12 wasn't intended to get a reaction from the implied statement, that inferred a question.
all it implied was what i said liberals do.....was i right or wrong?....

As someone who sees PLENTY of room for improvement on BOTH ends of this issue, I'm finding myself getting more and more frustrated (and, full disclosure, confused) about it.

With regards to "race relations" and/or "a national conversation on race", I'm seeing neither. What I am seeing is precisely the same kinds of behaviors on both ends of the issue: Continued airing/droning of grievances and efforts to gain any advantage over the other side, from voting laws to statue removal (?).

I'm starting this thread in the CDZ because I'd really like to see if we can have a (relatively) civil and (far more importantly) interesting conversation here.

So: Is anything being done to actually improve race relations? If so, how's that working out?

You have a political party, the democrat party, that uses racism as a tool to gain power and control.......they control the education system, hollywood, and more and more corporations are falling under their control......so no, race relations are in trouble because the democrat party is pushing racism as a way to gain power........
You see problems with one side of the spectrum, I see problems with both sides.

This issue doesn't improve unless and until both sides hold their own side accountable. We are nowhere near that.

I already know what your response would be: "Hold my side accountable for WHAT?" -- And there's the problem.

And you don't see the real problem......you try to elevate yourself by saying both sides are to blame, and that isn't true. The democrat party pushes racism.....it is that simple. The Republican party does not care about your skin color....that is also the truth.

The democrat party has used racism to advance it's power and control since it was founded by slave owners....they are using it now to increase their power.....you think saying both sides are to blame makes you superior to other posters......this isn't true......
In recent POTUS elections, the Republicans have had a few Blacks as valid contenders;
Carson, West, Cain ...
(Even C. Rice was considered but she declined, not interested in politics, but willing to consider leading the NFL.)

Forum List

Back